Lovely Gesture

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In March we had some guests stay with us in the cottage from Liverpool, a lovely couple and young daughter... they moved on to Cornwall after 3 nights and had a bad stay, we offered them the cottage f

That’s karma for your lovely gesture mate, good things happen to good people ??

Ooo it’s my birthday I will just let that slip then get loads of messages …. Fukcing attention seeking Cnut ………

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Great Insta name that tbf ???

?... yeah its decent eh...

Yapped like old mates tonight, and they've only stayed here once, proper decent people...

Hes an Everton fan, she's Liverpool and does some of the corporate events for them... said its a bit tense on derby day in their house! Lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Only in such a f****d up country as this should that even be anything unusual..........good turn for a good turn,using each others talents....how it should be.

Exactly. Right I will train your dog to be a top hunter and in return you come down to the fishing comp and punch fukc out of dytkos ???

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, socks said:

Exactly. Right I will train your dog to be a top hunter and in return you come down to the fishing comp and punch fukc out of dytkos ???

16 hours ago, NEWKID said:

In March we had some guests stay with us in the cottage from Liverpool, a lovely couple and young daughter... they moved on to Cornwall after 3 nights and had a bad stay, we offered them the cottage for a night as they travelled back as it was empty anyway and broke their drive up..

They've stayed in touch with my wife and booked to stay this week... they wanted to thank us so offered to cook for us at the cottage, the chap has a bbq events business and she has a long established cake shop, she is pretty amazing as a baker to be honest....

I thought it would be good, but wow.. they went to our local farm shop and got tomahawk steaks, cote de beof, and a steak I can't remember the name of, plus corn on the cob.. he brought his mini egg bbq and used ours alongside...he's won a few bbq competitions and I could see why...

Home made chiminchuri, salsas, guacamole, coleslaw etc 

It was the best bbq I've ever had by miles... to top it off she gave me a box with her sticky toffee pudding inside (my favourite)... it was unreal 

Have a look.at them on Instagram.

@laurasbakeryliverpool

@smokefacedgrilla

Top food and top company....

Screenshot_20220810-234734_Gallery.jpg.c68db7dcdb44244fccde344b81cce4e0.jpg

Screenshot_20220810-234715_Gallery.jpg.18571d94bcb54ad204e539a334d842e7.jpg

Screenshot_20220810-235340_Gallery.jpg.710d46a4e4d253cfb74300d89b5eb0c9.jpg

Screenshot_20220810-235408_Gallery.jpg.5bca8fe7975f0d59f1948315c7ed640a.jpg

Looks banging mate, I was dubious when I bought a kamado grill (egg) but it's changed how and what we cook , I do miss the old Webber firefight sometimes but having something low and slow or hot and slow is a different cook , any roasts go on there, can get pizza stones or other stuff but for rendering down meat they're king. Was in miller's in Exeter with work last night and thought I could've done something better . Anyway nice to see generosity and good company ??

• Like 1