Field of Dreams Schooling Track Maghera, Mid and East Antrim Dog Show and Race Day Sunday 7th August 22

Field of Dreams Schooling Track Maghera, Mid and East Antrim Dog  Show and Race Day  Sunday  7th August 22 

The Field Of Dreams Schooling Track is an up to date, well designed, and well established family business, run and owned by the Hurley family. Set in the leafy, picturesque Maghera countryside, this Schooling Track has progressed from strength to strength over the past years. The Hurley family pride themselves on the health and wellbeing of all dogs right through to they hit the race track. The track has schooled and raced Classic Winners, Track Record Breakers, Derby Trial Stake Winners, Open Class Runners, and English Derby Runners. This was the venue for the Mid and East Antrim Charity dog show Sunday 7th August 22.  

Sundays show was to be a very special day for the Hurley Family, but tinged with very much sadness as this show was in memory of the late Joseph Hurley a very dear son, father and brother and a very treasured member of the family. Josephs heart was in the Field of Dreams and along with his father Joe senior, made this schooling track the success it is today.    

As this show was organised by Chontelle Mc Meekan and Mark Mc Callion, very special friends of the late Joseph, I am sure Joseph was looking down on them on the day and had an input and contributed to the success of the show.  

From early morning, cars and trailers arrived from North and South of the border, with families and dogs in tow. There was a Burger Bar, a Country Sports Stand, and Barry Kelly of Drom Aluinn Kennells was there all day with his wonderful Dog Agility and Athletics training, and ran competitions all day along side the show.

As the show progressed, so did the banter and the craic. It was nice to meet up with so many regular show goers, and all out to support the Hurley family on the day. And that they done with a giving heart. Morris Thomas Mc Dowell arrived as usual with his doggie Hotel on wheels. Well I had the pleasure of been given a tour inside this wagon on Sunday, and surely I was not disappointed. Not only is there every comfort including comfort lighting for the dogs, but also full living accommodation. I was so impressed by this set up, a credit to you Morris and thank you for the tour. No matter how many shows I have went to over the many years, and there have been many, I still meet and make new friends every day and all such lovely people. Canine people have hearts of gold. What a lovely job this is. 

The weather was glorious with sunshine all day. The show started at approx 12.00 noon with racing first.

Here are the Racing and Showing Results From the Pen of Chontelle  Mc Meekan

Racing Results

U21 elite 

Patsy McCoy with Dallas

Reserve Lynzi Gardiner Magill with Boris 

U23 elite 

Rose McCoy with Texas 

Reserve Kirsty Harpur with Dash

U24 elite 

Lynzi Gardiner Magill with Briar 

Reserve Colin Tucker with Fletcher 

O24 elite 

Michael McGrath with Wexford 

Reserve Cliona Owens with king

U23 Lurcher 

Keelan with Penny

Reserve Darren with Trigger 

O23 Lurcher

Lee Brooks with Milo 

Reserve Rose McCoy with Aria 

Bullcross 

Joyce Scott with Mable

Conor with Shaq 

Whippets 

Sean Burke with Jack 

Lisa Beggs with Prydz 

Hairy 

Michael McGrath with Bop

Reserve Errol Gardiner with Chase 

Showing Results

Champion Lurcher

John Reid with Axel

Reserve

Jed Donagh with Rooke

Champion Whippet

James Mullen with Max

Reserve

Suzanne Addis with Willow

Champion Terrier

Steven Maxwell with Stig

Reserve

Richard O Callaghan with Sabatoot

Champion Strong Dog

Jamie Stafford with Zena

Reserve

Davy Hanna with Bell

Joe Hurley Memorial Puppy Shield

Gareth Barnett with Hunter

The Christopher Hurley Memorial Adult Shield

Tracy Taggart with Zena

Reserve

John Reid with Axel

Bullys

Congratulations to all the  Champions. Result sheet mislaid.

A Big Congratulations to all above winners.

And Finally I always save the best to last. A big thank you to the hosts of the show, Chontelle Mc Meekan, Mark Mc Callion, their assistant manager and little helper Mason Thompson and their brilliant band of helpers. Chontelle and Mark you pulled out all the stops on the day and produced a top class show. Well done, and a credit to all involved. 

And now I come to the saddest part of the day and what this show was for and about. It is very hard to write on paper, how I feel in my heart. It was so lovely to see Joe Hurley senior and his family there so soon after the death of a dear son, brother and father Joseph. 

I spoke at length to Joe Hurley himself on Sunday and it would bring a tear to a stone to see the grief in the eyes of that man. Joe told me that 3 years to the day his first son Christopher died and 3 months to the day his son Joseph died. It is hard to explain how broken hearted this father is, as Joe said in his own words, he has lost everything he has worked for all his life. Instantly, one could see a fathers grief and love come together at that moment. 

On a brighter note, it was nice to se Joe Hurley present the winners with the memorial shields with great pride and honour for his late sons Christopher and Joseph. In the middle of your grief, it was nice to see the Hurley Family young and old, come out in strength to support this great cause.

Again, thank you Chontelle Mc Meekan and Mark Mc Callion for a great show and on top of that you raised a wapping £3296 for the Kevin Bell Repatriation Trust. This will bring comfort and benefit to some broken hearted family needing help in their hour of need. Well done Chontelle and Mark, Joseph would be very proud of you.

To we meet again in happier times, God bless, and to the Hurley Family  may you find happiness and peace of mind on the road ahead.

“Perhaps my time seemed all to brief

Do not lengthen it now with untold grief

Lift up your hearts my Canine friends

God wanted me now, he set me free”

Margaret Mc Stay

Edited by appleblossom

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By appleblossom
      UP DATED LIST OF DOG SHOWS / RACEDAYS/ GAMEFAIRS FOR 2022 UPDATED ( 20.9.2022)

SUNDAY 16TH OCTOBER  22
      LOUD AND PROUD  DOG SHOW AND RACE DAY,  AT NUTTS CORNER, BELFAST.
      SUNDAY 18th DECEMBER 22
      LOUD AND PROUD DOG SHOW AND RACE DAY. FULL DETAILS LATER.
      MARGARET Mc STAY
    • By appleblossom
      TALLY HO DOG SHOW AND RACEDAY  SATURDAY 27th AUGUST /SUNDAY 28th AUGUST 22  AT NUTTS CORNER ,BELFAST.
      The County Antrim countryside was buzzing with the sound of barking dogs and the laughter of little children, as the Tally Ho Dog Show and Race Day  got under way last weekend 27th and 28th August at Nutts Corner, Belfast.  This Charity Dog show was organised by Peter Morgan in aid of the Air Ambulance and what a showing and racing weekend bonanza that was. With the beauty of the countryside, good company, and the sun shinning all day, what more could we ask for when approaching the end of the season. 
      From early morning trailer loads of dogs of all breeds, with families from North and South of the border and further afield were arriving on site. To be honest Saturdays show was the largest Dog show and Race day I have seen in the doggie world for many years. There were dogs in the racing and treble that amount in the five show rings. All five rings were full, with top quality dogs in each class and a judges nightmare, but all showing and racing went like clockwork.  
      It was nice to see so many different breeds on the day.  The Glen of Imaal Terrier, which I have a great admiration for, was one of the many breeds on the scene on Saturday. Originated in County Wicklow in the 1600s, these terriers are independent, fun loving dogs with a big personality. Nice to see these terriers coming back to the shows and winning their place in the field and in the show ring again.
      All rings were well spaced out with a burger van, toilet facilities and country sports stalls on site. I spoke to Anthony Butler from County Mayo on his quality leather stall. What a busy man, and kept going all day selling his well known quality leads, belts and anything in leather goods you could ask for. What a lovely man.
      Minnie Mouse and Mr Dinosaur came to see the childrens Fancy Dress and Handling classes . Peter Morgan, show organiser had big bags  of sweets/Crisps/medals and trophies for every child in the ring .Unbelievable the generosity of this man to these little people. It tuggs at my heart strings being a mother and grandmother myself, to see the children winning and participating at these shows. Somehow one gets a sense of pride and accomplishment, just to see the smile on their little faces as they run to their parents with armfuls of goodies.  You are all winners in my eyes and our sports men and women of tomorrow.  Some sleepy heads last night.  
      After having such an enjoyable but hectic day at the show on Saturday, I just could not wait to get back up on Sunday for a more relaxing day at the Whippets only Dog show and Race day. With our Whippets in toe, we set off again on our journey and a labour of love. The sun was still shinning with not a cloud in the sky.  There was a much smaller crowd there on Sunday but still very enjoyable.  
      The raffle generated a flurry of excitement, with some happy punters going home with some lovely prizes. Very soon it was time to start the show.
      Here are the Results from Saturday and Sundays Dog Show and Race days from the pens of  : Johanna Ralph Lee and Chontelle Mc Meekan. 
      Saturday 27th August 22
      ***STRAIGHT  RACING***
      WHIPPET DOG   
      SEAN BURKE WITH JACK
      WHIPPET BITCH 
      SEAN BURKE WITH LILLEY
      UNDER 21
      1/  ROSE MC COY WITH TEXAS 
      2/  LYNZI GARDINER MAGILL  WITH  BEAUTY
      UNDER 24
      1/  COLIN TUCKER WITH FLETCHER
      2/  TASHA TRUESDALE WITH PRADA
      O24
      1/  JAN DEDERSEN WITH WHIPPIE
      2/  SEAMUS HART WITH MOSES
      Hairy Under
      1/   SHANE BRETT WITH ROSE 
      2/  KEELAN REID WITH FLOGGIE
      HAIRY OVER
      1/  SEAMUS HART WITH NED
      2/  ERROL GARDINER WITH CHASE
      BULL CROSS
      1/  ALAN FLYNN WITH BUDDY
      2/  BARRY HOLLAND WITH  SALLY
      ***HURDLES***
      1/  ERROL GARDINER WITH CHASE
      1/  DESSIE GRAHAM WITH  SCAR
      U23
      1/  BILLY KERRY WITH AXEL
      2/  DAVID SLOAN WITH BLUE
      BULL
      1/  STEPHEN MC COOKE  WITH RED
      2/  CONOR DOHERTY WITH SHAQ
      ***SIMULATED***
      U23
      1/  JED DONAGH WITH MAISIE
      2/  TASHA TREUSDALE WITH PRADA
      STRAIGHT/PUPPY
      1/  KIRSTY HARPUR WITH CHUCKY
      2/  BILLY KERRY WITH AXLE
      ***SHOWING***
      OVERALL CHAMPION WHIPPET
      SEAN BURKE WITH PADDY
      RESERVE
      SUSAN MC CANN WITH PENNY
      OVERALL CHAMPION LURCHER
      MAURICE THOMAS MC DOWELL WITH THUNDER
      RESERVE
      DAVID SLOAN WITH BLUE
      OVERALL CHAMPION TERRIER
      LEANNE HAWTHORNE WITH RAVEN
      RESERVE
      SAM KIRWAN WITH THUG
      OVERALL CHAMPION WORKING STRONG DOG
      NICHOLAS SMITH WITH DUKE
      OVERALL CHAMPION STRONG DOG
      GARETH WITH ROCKO
      RESERVE
      ANDY SPENCE WITH HILLBILLIES REBEL
      3/ KEN WILSON
      OVERALL CHAMPION PUPPY
      HARRY JOHN DIGGING WITH GALAXY
      ***OVERALL CHAMPION AND BEST IN SHOW***
      NICHOLAS SMITH WITH DUKE.
      A  BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ABOVE WINNERS
      ***PETER MORGANS CHOICE DOGS ( PETERS CHOICE)***
      RYAN QUINN WITH BRU
      MAURICE THOMAS MC DOWELL WITH STORM
      MARTIN FOSTER WITH RED
      LYNNE MC PHERSONS TERRIER
      FRED GENTLE WITH CLIVE
      TASHA TRUESDALES DOG
      KIRSTY SMYTHS DOG
      --------------------------------------------------------------
      SUNDAYS  RESULTS
      RACING FINALS
      GRADE A WINNERS
      1/  SEAN BURKE WITH PADDY
      2/  SEAN BURKE WITH JACK
      3/  SEAN BURKE WITH LILLEY
      GRADE B WINNERS
      1/  MATTHEW DEVLIN WITH KENNY
      2/  SUZANNE ADDIS WITH POPPY
      3/  ELAINE SMYTH WITH BELLA
      GRADE C WINNERS
      1/  JOHN MC STAY WITH JACK
      2/  SUSAN MC CANN WITH PENNY
      3/  JAMES  MULLEN WITH MAX
      NON PED PUPS
      1/  SEAN BURKE WITH CASEY
      2/  ROSE MC COY WITH ARLO
      YEARLINGS
      1/  SUZANNE ADDIS WITH JAX
      2/  JOHN MC STAY WITH BUSTER 
      SHOWING
      PUPS
      1/  SUZANNE ADDIS WITH JAX
      2/  JOHN MC STAY WITH BUSTER
      3/  KARLA WILSON WITH  REIN 
      DOGS
      1/  MATTHEW DEVLIN WITH KENNY
      2/  JAMES MULLEN WITH MAX
      3/  SEAN BURKE WITH PADDY
      GIRLS
      1/  ELAINE SMYTH WITH BELLA
      2/  SUZANNE ADDIS WITH WILLOW
      3/  SUSAN MC CANN WITH PENNY
      WORKING
      1/  BARRY CHAMBERS WITH ALFIE
      2/  SEAN BURKE WITH LILLEY
      RACING
      1/  SEAN BURKE WITH PADDY
      2/  SEAN BURKE WITH JACK
      3/  SUZANNE ADDIS WITH POPPY
      PAIRS
      1/  SEAN BURKE WITH JACK AND PADDY
      2/  JAMES MULLEN WITH MAX AND BOW
      3/  KARLA WILSON WITH FINCH AND WREN
      VETERN
      1/  REA WILSON WITH ODIS
      2/  BARRY CHAMBERS WITH RUBY
      3/  KARLA WILSON WITH TOPPER
      ***OVERALL CHAMPION AND BEST IN SHOW***
      MATTHEW DEVLIN WITH KENNY
      RESERVE CHAMPION
      ELAINE SMYTH WITH BELLA
      ***PETER MORGANS CHOICE (TALLY HO ORGANISER}***
      SUZANNE ADDIS WITH JAX
      Congratulations to all above winners.
      And Finally may I take this opportunity to thank the judges on both days  on behalf of the Tally Ho Club for a job well done
       Saturday
      Barney Mc Reynolds  -  Whippets
      Lurchers  -  Stephanie O Connor
      Terriers   -   JP O Hagan
      Working Strong Dogs  - Eamo Mc Erlaine
      Strong Dogs – Jordan Tomlinson
      Childrens Handling  Class and Fancy Dress – Margaret Mc Stay
      Sunday
      Whippets
      Chontelle  Mc Meekan
      Sundays Whippet Racing was run by Chontelle Mc Meekan and Mark Mc Callion and their team. Again the racing went to plan and not a problem. It was great to see the grading back again and gave everyone a chance.  Many Thanks Chontelle and Mark for a job well done.
      To the people who helped Peter on Thursday to put the Race track and rings up, It was much appreciated.
      There were two well deserved presentations along with others Peter made at his show to two young ladies for their attendance and contribution to our shows during the year. Cayce Coyle and Katelyn Mc Kenzie were the recipients of some  beautiful gifts and they appreciated the fact that Peter and the Tally Ho Club thought so highly of them.  Well done young ladies.
      In charge of the racing on Saturday was the Lee Family. Joanna Ralph Lee /Matthew Lee and dad Matt Lee.  Joanna you are definitely a chip of the old block. To steer and organise dogs down the race track with first class precision was some accomplishment for a young woman of your years. I have to admire you Joanna, you done a first class job helped out by your brother Matthew and father Matt. The racing went without a hitch  and real credit to you and your Lee family.
      As we all know this show was for charity, and the designated charity chosen by Peter Morgan and the Tally Ho Club was the Air Ambulance in Northern Ireland. The air ambulance has saved so many lives young and old when each minute counts transporting a seriously ill patient or a loved one to hospital. The flexibility of the helicopter air ambulance is invaluable, enabling patients to reach hospital as fast as possible and sometimes in a life or death situation. The air ambulance has saved so many lives and are often used for short flights since they have the unique ability to land directly at a hospital. It takes money to keep this unique service in the air and our charitable donations from our Country Sports is another step forward in keeping them on the tarmac.
      And Finally, Finally, None of this would be possible without the hard work and dedication behind the scenes of Peter Morgan and the Tally Ho Club. Peter is a dedicated doggie man with a heart of gold. Not only does he work in the field in the winter time, but also works hard in the summer organising Charity shows to raise money for special causes, this year being the Air Ambulance.  Peter you worked tirelessly, almost to the point of exhaustion to make last weekend enjoyable for all our good Country Sports folk and for your Charity. 
      For once I am finding it hard to find words in my vocabulary to praise you and your 2 young helpers for the work you have done for this special cause and all the good Canine folk.  Your show was an overwhelming success in these trying times, with crowds that have not been seen at a dog show in a long time. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for a great sporting weekend and maybe we can coux you into running another one in the future.
      Thanks for the memories Peter and God Bless to we meet again
      Margaret Mc Stay 
    • By appleblossom
      MAN O WAR DOG SHOW AND RACEDAY SUNDAY 14thAUGUST 22
      The town land of Man O War sits outside Keady Co Armagh and lies directly opposite the beautiful Clay  Lake. With a backdrop of spectacular scenery,this was the perfect venue for the Man O War  annual dog show and Race Day Sunday 14th August 22. 
      The show was run with impeccable organisation, with some class rosettes and trophies . There was a big turnout of loyal Canine folk from north and south of the border and this was twinned with the show rings full of  Lurchers, Terriers, Whippets , Strong Dogs and Bullies.
      One of the highlights of the show for me was Niall O Cloghans Terrier Maze. The craic and the banter around the Terrier Maze was unbelievable.  This event has become very popular and a real winner at our shows up and down the country and proving a big attraction for our terrier men. Keep up the good work team O Cloghan.
      There was a burger van, stalls and toilet facilities on site. The raffle generated a lot of excitement as usual with many happy punters going home with armfuls of  lovely prizes.  Morris Mc Dowell handed his raffle tickets out to the children around the ring, and it was heart warming to see the smiles on their wee faces when their number was  called. Thank you for the wine Morris , also  given  with your winning ticket. A true gentleman with a giving heart and always willing to help out at our shows no matter what the task is. 
      Well done to all the children who took part in the childrens handling class. You were all winners on the day and you all made your parents very proud.  These little people are our show organisers of tomorrow, so treat them like gold dust, as we need them badly to carry on after us.  
      As the temperature lowered with a cool breeze, very soon it was race time. 
      The Racing commenced at approximately 12.30 noon. 
      ***Terrier Maze Results
      1/Harry John Digging with Frank the Tank
      2/ Richard O Callaghan with Marcell, handled by Glen Warwick
      3/ Gareth Burnett with Dolly
      **Childrens Handling Class
       Mason Thompson with Roxy
      Reserve
       Conghal Burke with Jack
      Racing Results  ( Hope I have got them all right)
      * Whippets
      Sean Burke with Jack
      Reserve
      Lisa Beggs with Prydz
      * Under 21”
      Patsy Mc Coy with Dallas
      Reserve
      Rose Mc Coy with Loxi
      * Under 22”
      Rose Mc Coy with Texas
      Reserve
      Yapper Hayes with Jessie
      * Under 23” Elite
      Kirsty Harpur with Dash
      Reserve
      Lisa Beggs with Nina
      * Lurcher under 23”
      Matthew Fennelly with Leela
      Reserve
      MJ Fennelly with Ruby
      * Under  24”
      Colin Tucker with Fletcher
      Reserve 
      Matthew Fennelly with MJ
      * Under 24” Hairy
      Shane Brett with Rose
      Reserve
      Jonny Hunter with Jess
      * Over 24” Master Mc Grath  Qualifer
      Michael Mc Grath with Wexford
      Reserve 
      Michael Mc Grath with Tucker
      * Hairy Dog Mick the Millar Qualifer
      Adam O Riordan with Joey
      Reserve
      Errol Gardiner with Chase
      * Light  Bullx
      Joyce Scott with Mabel
      Reserve 
      Mason Thompson with Roxy
      * Heavy Bull x
      Morris Mc Dowell with Bear
      Reserve
      Conor Doherty with Shaq
      * Terrier Race
      Richard O Callaghan with Sabatoot
      Reserve
      Harry John Digging with Galaxy
      Showing Results
      * Overall Champion Whippet
      Sean Burke with Paddy
      Reserve
      Colin Tucker with Cooper
      * Overall Champion Lurcher
       Barry Holland with Finn
      Reserve
      Rose Mc Coy with Aria
      * Overall Champion Terrier  
       Jamie Maxwell with Stig
      Reserve
      Kyle Quinn with Star
      * Overall Champion Strong Dog
      Harry John Digging with Storm
      Reserve
      Franky Corrigan Mylo
       * Overall Champion Bullx
      Sophia Kerr with Blaze
      Reserve
      Jonny Hunter with Rex

Overall Champion Bully
      Jordan Byrne with Freak

***Overall Champion and Best in Show ***
      Jamie Maxwell with Stig
      Reserve
      Sean Burke with Paddy
      ***Overall Champion Puppy and Best in show*** 
      Harry John Digging with Karma
      Reserve
      Naomi Chapman with Snatch
      A Big Congratulations to all above  winners.
      And Finally, The task of judging is not easy at anytime, but you all carried out your remit on the day with efficency and professionalism.   
      The Judges were:
      Whippets : Brooke Rafferty 
      Lurchers: Michelle Rafferty
      Bull X : Stewart Graham
      Terriers : Gerald Mc Keown
      Strong Dogs/Bullies : Matthew Mc Donald/Niall Mc Cann
      The racing went like clockwork and without a hitch.   Well done to all involved.
       And Finally, Finally, what can I say about this young country sports women, Charlene, her daughters Brooke and Chelsea and back up team that will praise them enough for the magnificent dog show and race day  produced on Sunday. It makes me so proud to be a woman in a mans world. Charlene, your show was well organised, and evident that a lot of hard work was carried out behind the scenes to make this show such a success and most enjoyable day for everybody.  
      And the final word must go to Brooke Rafferty, a young lady deeply involved with her horses, show jumping, dog shows and work in the field in the winter. For a lady of her young years, Brooke has crossed some ground in her young life. With the help of her sister Chelsea, Judging the Whippets on Sunday was a further step in her country sports career and long may it continue.  Well done Brooke and Chelsea, one proud Mama.
      Charlene, we all enjoyed your show and look forward to more of the same in 2023.

Margaret Mc Stay
    • By appleblossom
      THIS SUNDAY 21 8.22

CARLOW LURCHER,TERRIER,WHIPPET CLUB DOG SHOW AND RACE DAY AT BARKERPARK OLD LEIGHLIN, CARLOW THIS SUNDAY 21.8.22

FOR YOUR SAT NAVS : R93 E361

Gate open at 9.30 Am. 
      Registration and measuring at 11am
      All Dog must be Muzzled when racing 
      Entry €5 per person 
      Entry €5 per dog 
      Class €3

21th August 22 at Barkerpark Old Leighlin eircode R93 E361. The field is after the house on the left.
      There will be a sign to show where the field is.  
      . Trophy, Rosette and a bag of nuts for each RACE class . 
      Classes 
      Under 21
      Under 22
      Under 23
      Under 24
      Over 24
      Hairy Under 24
      Hairy over 24
      Whippet 
      Bull Cross 
      Pups.

Terrier class
      1. pups
      2. Russell type D/B
      3. Patterdale typeD/B
      4. Border D/B
      5. Lakeland type D/B
      6. Any crossbreed D/B
      7. Working D/B
      8. Pairs 
      Champion 2/7

WHIPPET 
      1. PUPS
      2. WHIPPET DOG
      3. WHIPPET BITCH 
      4. WORKING D/B
      5. RACING D/B
      6. PAIRS 
      CHAMPION 2/6

LURCHER 
      1. PUPS
      2.UNDER 24 SMOOTH D/B
      3.UNDER 24 ROUGH D/B
      4.OVER 24 SMOOTH D/B
      5. OVER 24 ROUGH D/B
      6. BULL CROSS D/B
      7. COLLIE CROSS D/B
      8. PAIRS 
      CHAMPION 2/7

STRONG DOGS 
      1.PUPS
      2. STAFFY 
      3. XL BULLY 
      4. STANDARD/ POCKET BULLY 
      5. WHEATON D/B
      6. OLDE ENGLISHBULL 
      7. ANY CROSSBREED 
      8. DASHHOUNDS
      CHAMPION 2/8

Puppy champion also
      Margaret Mc Stay
    • By appleblossom
      SHOWING CLASSES FOR THE TALLY HO DOG SHOW AND RACE DAY ON SATURDAY 27th AUGUST 22 AT NUTTS CORNER.                   Margaret Mc Stay