English Bull Terrier Dog

Right guys I don’t know if this is allowed on here I’ve got a Bull terrier 3 year old dog tri Color looking for a new home he sleeps outside he’s not the lazy fat barrel type and before anyone asks Yes he’s f***ing really hard work to get on with 

• Haha 3

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best thing for him sounds like a bullet along with all brain dead,temperamental EBT's.Been around loads over the years and never met a stable one yet

He’ll make a nice dog for someone my first dog was a bull terrier and I kept Stafford’s for quite a few years. I’ve a soft spot for them both. you need to know what you’ve got and adapt.

Posted Images

He’ll make a nice dog for someone

my first dog was a bull terrier and I kept Stafford’s for quite a few years. I’ve a soft spot for them both.

you need to know what you’ve got and adapt.

mine  never got me into too much bother bar they odd scrap 

not bred for brains the EBT, not in my experience anyway.

ATB …T

• Like 6

I've had a couple of cross Bull terriers, one with kelpie which was one of the best dogs I've owned. I think they all are pig headed but range from dumb to quite intelligent. They do add heart to pig dogs without being reckless like pit crosses and I like the unique look. The jealousy is the worst attribute imo but as said, as the only dog for maybe a single experienced person as a home guard they are pretty good. I've known two different dogs owned by single ladies that were great protection dogs and both grabbed blokes nuts that were getting a bit amorous with the owners, lol. Not me by the way, lol.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Dogs breed  for a purpose that are not given a purpose often become a problem. 

I would of thought the bull terrier in question has a purpose(not some fat pet).....just a cnut with the Op's other dogs?..It's never nice needing eyes in your arse?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1