Neighbour’s ?

Cant fault em, sheltered housing, when anyone takes up residence here we are all introduced to one another, you have to be a bit tapped, or have some kind of afliction , ive neither, i got this flat to be near to my daughter when my lady died,   see  yas all later, im not well so gretchen is assisting me get into the shower, eh  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Ok on both sides but one has a bucking feagle that never shuts up, luckily we aren't joined onto them or it would drive me mad barking in the house. Some posh twats have moved in at the back though and they are pissing me off.

Never speak to them , they know what i get up to but even the old lady across the road says when you come how reverse the truck into the garage and put the door down and as long as i dont flaunt it in front of them they dont care 

Old widowed lady one side who I keep a eye on during covid getting her shopping etc is good as gold. Other side couldn’t even tell you there name. But keep there self to there self and haven’t been no bother do not worried 

Havent got any neighbours directly but when i first moved here folk gave me a wide berth and didnt like the idea of some East End hoodlum like me moving into their posh little neighbourhood....now im nigh on a pillar of the community its amazing how easily influenced some folk are ?

• Haha 3

Here I don't know anyone, always minded my own business, the less neighbours know the better. 

Ottawa one old guy in the street grows weed, and there's a nice old Quebecoise lady with an interesting life story, she is cool. 

Mine are sound, only 4 cottages on the block, we're second longest residents, top house got young kids so we only speak outside or shout over the gardens.

Have a drink with either side, young lass lower down used to work for us, we've known her and parents since she was 2 year old, she's 25 now ? 

Cheers, D.