How do people find the time to run multiple dogs

4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol... calm down.. I'm very calm always am... now we are getting somewhere... as for the wrecking crew stuff.... plenty was paraded as the real deal when I was travelling the country.. and there was plenty about.. by fellas who couldn't  get gifted the real deals.. some were decent... most not my cup of tea... as for fatman...only time he's ever stood on a field with me was apparently at a show in westmeath...guess what.. I dont know much about the man... but he seems to think he knows a whole lot about me and he hadn't even the courtesy to introduce himself..... as for yourself... if your going to spout tripe.... at least back it up with facts.. not silly oul  malice  ?

your the type i’d expect to see at a show ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bull x lads need 3 or 4 cos they slip.trebled up and the saluki boys never know when 1 is gonna run off never be seen again

If I won the lottery I would buy a massive estate and fill it full of all sorts of game and be out with the dogs every day ….

Only have the one runner now the old dog is ritered and lives with the mother I'm out enough to give 2 dogs the graft but this bitch i got atm does the lot and extremely well and if i had another runn

Posted Images

20 hours ago, mC HULL said:

murphy returns 

everyone i know who is at it gets pulled and letters you drip ? 

your right i bought them both me runners 

what i bred just didn’t make the grade so i did what needed to be done and bought a few in i fancied similar blood 

you see i’m not kennel blind i want good runners 

a wannabe p***y i here that a lot from the idiots on here what you think only pikeys have coursing breds ? 

Also from yourself  a bit of honesty finally... mc I'm hunting  35 years... all kinds of hunting... terrier work was my passion... still is.. I've seen top class stuff late 80s early 90s.. until 2000 and I decided to widen the scope and travelling and moved to NY. 

Every Monday evening I was on the phone without fail during the season finding out the story...came home 8 years later... what was being said and what was actually happening lol...

In 35 years I've seen some goodens.... owned probably  2 real deals in all that time.... and never bred anything... of the goodens... but loads of other people would have. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lol... calm down.. I'm very calm always am... now we are getting somewhere... as for the wrecking crew stuff.... plenty was paraded as the real deal when I was travelling the country.. and there was plenty about.. by fellas who couldn't  get gifted the real deals.. some were decent... most not my cup of tea... as for fatman...only time he's ever stood on a field with me was apparently at a show in westmeath...guess what.. I dont know much about the man... but he seems to think he knows a whole lot about me and he hadn't even the courtesy to introduce himself..... as for yourself... if your going to spout tripe.... at least back it up with facts.. not silly oul  malice  ?

Like anything were they genuinely from that family because it's easy to say they were and lads will  as with any family of dogs  or stud I won't call it a line but tight bred stuff were decent end of the day decent gear travelled both sides of the water and has done for donkey years one of  the best terriers I saw was a white dog from Waterford on one of trips over your side but you have a dislike for the English stopend hence some of your posts  like I have seen your farmer dogs xs some decent in fact I brought a young bitch back from mayo a decent sort she turned out to be  but I also witnessed some shite but I won't say as I was a quest 

On 20/08/2022 at 00:02, SheepChaser said:

ED3EA5BE-DB56-494C-9E08-07EEEBE5D69D.png

That is a top action photo SC.I know only one other pig hunter that places the tracking collar around the loin, he swears that this placement gives the collars a huge amount of protection.