How do people find the time to run multiple dogs

48 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Ok matey. I just don’t understand your personal crusade to explain to everyone on an Internet forum that you think are idiots that your dogs are the best. But each to their own. 

there’s some good lads on here i enjoy the craic even pound shop bob gives me a good giggle can be funny and if me calling people dogs shit effects them they must be shit i respect most lads that have a runner and get out to be honest 

but i can’t help me self when people talk about types i know can’t do what they are saying i have to pipe up ? 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bull x lads need 3 or 4 cos they slip.trebled up and the saluki boys never know when 1 is gonna run off never be seen again

If I won the lottery I would buy a massive estate and fill it full of all sorts of game and be out with the dogs every day ….

Only have the one runner now the old dog is ritered and lives with the mother I'm out enough to give 2 dogs the graft but this bitch i got atm does the lot and extremely well and if i had another runn

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there’s some good lads on here i enjoy the craic even pound shop bob gives me a good giggle can be funny and if me calling people dogs shit effects them they must be shit i respect most lads that have a runner and get out to be honest 

but i can’t help me self when people talk about types i know can’t do what they are saying i have to pipe up ? 

What types can't do what? 

37 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

That’s the trouble ur a nobody in the coursing world but craves the attention of a somebody on here , u are kennel blind had dogs (15 years u said ) no time to a lot of lads on here , make stupid statements about different crosses , I’ve forgot more than u know , done more than u ever will ,and dare I say it prob seen a lot more coursing dogs run than u , you’ve heard a few things then repete on here like ur the man lol , you had a heart attack a few years back ( wouldn’t wish this on u by the way ) your over weight and you talk about day and nights out , you prob couldn’t walk a mile if truth be told but Everyman on here is wrong , no one agrees with you but everyone else is a dreamer , wake up mate your in a coma ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Big Ron said:

That’s the trouble ur a nobody in the coursing world but craves the attention of a somebody on here , u are kennel blind had dogs (15 years u said ) no time to a lot of lads on here , make stupid statements about different crosses , I’ve forgot more than u know , done more than u ever will ,and dare I say it prob seen a lot more coursing dogs run than u , you’ve heard a few things then repete on here like ur the man lol , you had a heart attack a few years back ( wouldn’t wish this on u by the way ) your over weight and you talk about day and nights out , you prob couldn’t walk a mile if truth be told but Everyman on here is wrong , no one agrees with you but everyone else is a dreamer , wake up mate your in a coma ?

you plum ? i go and have been coursing with men that most a saluki blood come from in the 60s you couldn’t name one coursing bred dog i couldn’t trace back to dogs  these men were around   i’ve been at it since 12 2/3rds a me life 

i had a heart attack last may bad luck a blood clot was out coursing in october at 30 percent while family were begging me to rest and stoppping em and stopped hares every month lads on here come out last season and know i walked miles not right i’ve more dedication then you will ever have 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

you plum ? i go and have been coursing with men that most a saluki blood come from in the 60s you couldn’t name one coursing bred dog i couldn’t trace back to dogs  these men were around   i’ve been at it since 12 2/3rds a me life 

i had a heart attack last may bad luck a blood clot was out coursing in october at 30 percent while family were begging me to rest and stoppping em and stopped hares every month lads on here come out last season and know i walked miles not right i’ve more dedication then you will ever have 

I hit the nail on the head didn’t I , I can tell by your reaction , just enjoy the site for what it is and stop being and making a fool of urself ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mc I have no doubt you have capable dogs for what you do but I doubt they are capable of numerous tasks especially if  something gives it back  one trick ponies unlike many runners hence why you jacked on socks offer  you are kennel blind and naive that's not a dig by the way but I think your lack of experience shows in your posts  your not a bad lad just a bit kennel blind and inexperienced  in alround lurcher work especially bull xs 

7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Mc I have no doubt you have capable dogs for what you do but I doubt they are capable of numerous tasks especially if  something gives it back  one trick ponies unlike many runners hence why you jacked on socks offer  you are kennel blind and naive that's not a dig by the way but I think your lack of experience shows in your posts  your not a bad lad just a bit kennel blind and inexperienced  in alround lurcher work especially bull xs 

? i’ll stop every quarry in a day night and a good few of each 

jacked on socks offer he wanted to ferret and retrieve birds off water that’s not my game 

the bull x ? been around loads threw the years even 90s brought back from your way off lads met at calendar coursing club  meets 

seen plenty back then from billy etc all double up merchants 

best i ever seen was quarter bull quarter whippet half grey  a member on here bred when i was still at school made them from your way look 5th rate if i’m honest 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? i’ll stop every quarry in a day night and a good few of each 

jacked on socks offer he wanted to ferret and retrieve birds off water that’s not my game 

the bull x ? been around loads threw the years even 90s brought back from your way off lads met at calendar coursing club  meets 

seen plenty back then from billy etc all double up merchants 

best i ever seen was quarter bull quarter whippet half grey  a member on here bred when i was still at school made them from your way look 5th rate if i’m honest 

Trust me mc they took all quarry single handed and not just one or two a night your slop trotters would Jack after one ? you haven't been out with any decent bull xs have you 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Trust me mc they took all quarry single handed and not just one or two a night your slop trotters would Jack after one ? you haven't been out with any decent bull xs have you 

they was that good everyone wanted a pup and the video doing the rounds spoke volumes this was the height  of quality in the bull xs times your looking with rose tinted glasses people were easily pleased then without a doubt 

the vid was just what i was seeing doubled up merchants took some stick but were one trick pony’s 

the dog i was talking about was on another level mate straight up 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

they was that good everyone wanted a pup and the video doing the rounds spoke volumes this was the height  of quality in the bull xs times your looking with rose tinted glasses people were easily pleased then without a doubt 

the vid was just what i was seeing doubled up merchants took some stick but were one trick pony’s 

the dog i was talking about was on another level mate straight up 

What video Wrecking crew one you mean ? And what dog are you talking about 

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

What video Wrecking crew one you mean ? And what dog are you talking about 

rose tinted glasses mate 

doubled up or they caught fuckall getting left on the turn ? shaking lamp shouting blocking we’re the fox is running come on people now like dogs going back to these ? 

the dog i was on about was bred here by a member on here years ago was on another planet to these single them fox wouldn’t a had one bend 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

You go coursing with nobody  you clown... any man with anything  in his yard wouldn't go a mile near you especially  when your on here spouting about getting pulled and letters lol... sure your on here even asking  that greb  weirdo out with you and anyone  else ...your a complete  mong... a wannabe fat pykey... lol you even told me last night  I don't even keep dogs... lol ... you have as you say top dogs...but you bought them ya complete muppet... Good yards breed there own stuff... top class ballcock. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

rose tinted glasses mate 

doubled up or they caught fuckall getting left on the turn ? shaking lamp shouting blocking we’re the fox is running come on people now like dogs going back to these ? 

the dog i was on about was bred here by a member on here years ago was on another planet to these single them fox wouldn’t a had one bend 

That's what you think top cross bull xs are...you watched them bunch a clowns....keep typing son.... your really blowing your cover now ??