How do people find the time to run multiple dogs

17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

kennel blind ? 

i’m good for a giggle mate 

do you have one a these stamina packed bull x mate is love someone to pop down and show me one open my eyes ? 

You were offered but remember your arse went 

I told you I would run what u wanted then you run my quarry , ………………the offer has now gone as I’ve made a few enquiries and your a nobody in coursing circle who would rather talk the talk on here than walk the walk out in field or slop ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bull x lads need 3 or 4 cos they slip.trebled up and the saluki boys never know when 1 is gonna run off never be seen again

If I won the lottery I would buy a massive estate and fill it full of all sorts of game and be out with the dogs every day ….

Only have the one runner now the old dog is ritered and lives with the mother I'm out enough to give 2 dogs the graft but this bitch i got atm does the lot and extremely well and if i had another runn

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

You were offered but remember your arse went 

I told you I would run what u wanted then you run my quarry , ………………the offer has now gone as I’ve made a few enquiries and your a nobody in coursing circle who would rather talk the talk on here than walk the walk out in field or slop ?

there’s seems to be loads a these great stamina packed bull xs 

plenty of dreamers is all i have have to say ? 

27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there’s seems to be loads a these great stamina packed bull xs 

plenty of dreamers is all i have have to say ? 

Your the only one doing all the talking what bull x s do what your super dogs can do but that’s all it is aren’t it Is talk on here , only one big dreamer on here mate , have a look in mirror you will see him ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Your the only one doing all the talking what bull x s do what your super dogs can do but that’s all it is aren’t it Is talk on here , only one big dreamer on here mate , have a look in mirror you will see him ?

not super dogs just capable of plenty a graft all night unlike you know what there’s collies x etc capable aswell 

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

not super dogs just capable of plenty a graft all night unlike you know what there’s collies x etc capable aswell 

dog world is full of net hero’s like u and the only way to shut you up is out in field , then it’s he’s never done that before shit ? but you jacked even before that stage ? 

no good having dogs go all night if you can’t lard arse you need a bull x ?

get so more pics out exercising I liked them better than the constant shit you write ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Big Ron said:

dog world is full of net hero’s like u and the only way to shut you up is out in field , then it’s he’s never done that before shit ? but you jacked even before that stage ? 

no good having dogs go all night if you can’t lard arse you need a bull x ?

net hero’s with stipulation of one quarry to run at a certain time a year you mean ? 

scared to death to get out run what gets up all night 

your kidding no one pound shop don ? ?

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

net hero’s with stipulation of one quarry to run at a certain time a year you mean ? 

You got a short memory I said I’d run whatever you wanted then you run mine did I not ? Get your hand out of that Big MAC  bag and think what your writing ?

enough now ur boring me again , you don’t do much I know and just talk shit on here day and night 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

You got a short memory I said I’d run whatever you wanted then you run mine did I not ? Get your hand out of that Big MAC  bag and think what your writing ?

you did not you wanted to run rutting bucks in the month of october best running for the dog all season with the good going 

i wanted to run dead a winter when you normally packed away ron 

now stop making me laugh i’m choking on me burger ? 

6 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you did not you wanted to run rutting bucks in the month of october best running for the dog all season with the good going 

i wanted to run dead a winter when you normally packed away ron 

now stop making me laugh i’m choking on me burger ? 

Ye whatever , come season you will still be on here day and nite u see 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

I wasn’t going to write no more and this the last for a while I promise ?

I keep the type I do ( Not talking 1/2 Xs) because I can run whatever gets up as you say , you can’t do that with your type and this is where it all started with your silly talk of coursing dogs doing foxes and reds blar , blar blar …….on that note over and out ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

I wasn’t going to write no more and this the last for a while I promise ?

I keep the type I do ( Not talking 1/2 Xs) because I can run whatever gets up as you say , you can’t do that with your type and this is where it all started with your silly talk of coursing dogs doing foxes and reds blar , blar blar …….on that note over and out ?

so pound shop don puts saluki into his cart horses and ends up with a pound shop coursing bred ? ?