How do people find the time to run multiple dogs

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bull x lads need 3 or 4 cos they slip.trebled up and the saluki boys never know when 1 is gonna run off never be seen again

If I won the lottery I would buy a massive estate and fill it full of all sorts of game and be out with the dogs every day ….

Only have the one runner now the old dog is ritered and lives with the mother I'm out enough to give 2 dogs the graft but this bitch i got atm does the lot and extremely well and if i had another runn

Posted Images

22 hours ago, mC HULL said:

we’re have i said i hate em

i don’t look for out bites back but a good un good slip i’ll always give em it and they make light work 

i have more land to go at then you could hope for black every type and i stop on all of it 

you saying they aren’t one trick pony’s makes me believe you haven’t seen proper dogs on all land they the most handicapped of all crosses and they need runs picking like no other 

for a terrier man round a hole etc there spot on small land quick bursts not to much running spot on 

but running how a lot do they won’t last a few hour mate 

You say about picking runs didn't you say you won't run any  quarry that gives it back infact you knocked back  socks and big ron after they offered you a run out that's after  offering all and sundry a run as for light work ? run enough you will have a singer ? it's horses for courses mac and I have seen a few proper dogs but they weren't bull xs or slop dogs but we're the real deal on any ground or quarry ? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You say about picking runs didn't you say you won't run any  quarry that gives it back infact you knocked back  socks and big ron after they offered you a run out that's after  offering all and sundry a run as for light work ? run enough you will have a singer ? it's horses for courses mac and I have seen a few proper dogs but they weren't bull xs or slop dogs but we're the real deal on any ground or quarry ? 

i’ll slip mate when out and about no bother i don’t do numbers or look for em never said i did socks wanted ferreting retrieving off water etc 

and big rob wanted what he wanted 

i’m just up for out day into night slipping on out we knock up run every quarry daylight then on to lamp 

• Like 2

It's funny ain't it, but i can remember Billy G. running a big 3/4 bull cross in his Calender Cup comps and it destroying the field on many occasion, and that dog was bred out of Warlock, Pies belly brother...

Mates of mine, over the years getting invites out by coursing men, to the fen's and thier bull bloods running really well on those coursing fields. Dogs that gained the respect of the lads that seen em run. And no, it was never their game, but jesus, for what they were, they could run..!!

So lets cut to the lampers, those bull bloods that could put 40 to 60 bunnies in a bag, night after night, and i know, as my half breds were doing that 3 times a week. I owned 3 of those, their primary ground was dune scape but i'd do the same in Wales, Cheshire, Shropshire and anywhere else i'd get a night on. And that was just rabbits..!!

Thing is, i didn't own the only mutts that could do this, easy.... You see, REAL bull bloods were bred out of a pit... A game which requires as much stamina as any dog game on this earth...

2 hours plus, of life or death grapple in the box... You better bet the best are trained for the distance... And if you don't understand that, then fool you are..!!

These days, there are many piss poor bull bloods, BUT don't for one second doubt what a real one can do...

I've seen many more piss poor Saluki crosses, than i've ever seen bull bloods...!!!

1 hour ago, Bosun11 said:

It's funny ain't it, but i can remember Billy G. running a big 3/4 bull cross in his Calender Cup comps and it destroying the field on many occasion, and that dog was bred out of Warlock, Pies belly brother...

Mates of mine, over the years getting invites out by coursing men, to the fen's and thier bull bloods running really well on those coursing fields. Dogs that gained the respect of the lads that seen em run. And no, it was never their game, but jesus, for what they were, they could run..!!

So lets cut to the lampers, those bull bloods that could put 40 to 60 bunnies in a bag, night after night, and i know, as my half breds were doing that 3 times a week. I owned 3 of those, their primary ground was dune scape but i'd do the same in Wales, Cheshire, Shropshire and anywhere else i'd get a night on. And that was just rabbits..!!

Thing is, i didn't own the only mutts that could do this, easy.... You see, REAL bull bloods were bred out of a pit... A game which requires as much stamina as any dog game on this earth...

2 hours plus, of life or death grapple in the box... You better bet the best are trained for the distance... And if you don't understand that, then fool you are..!!

These days, there are many piss poor bull bloods, BUT don't for one second doubt what a real one can do...

I've seen many more piss poor Saluki crosses, than i've ever seen bull bloods...!!!

i can’t even reply to that bosun ? 

anyone got a bull grey that has loads a stamina run a few daytime then on to the lamp loads have em on here someone must have one 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i can’t even reply to that bosun ? 

anyone got a bull grey that has loads a stamina run a few daytime then on to the lamp loads have em on here someone must have one 

Hey, no worries from me mC, i know what i know and seen, and you can keep on laughing on here.... ? ?

3 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Hey, no worries from me mC, i know what i know and seen, and you can keep on laughing on here.... ? ?

? i mean no malice mate ? 

but any bull x you could find i would have jack in one run mate finished 

having a bull terrier fighting for 2 hours and putting one to a grey and trying to run 40 mph for 6 minutes is worlds apart mate  

Just now, mC HULL said:

? i mean no malice mate ? 

but any bull x you could find i would have jack in one run mate finished 

having a bull terrier fighting for 2 hours and putting one to a grey and trying to run 40 mph for 6 minutes is worlds apart mate  

Maybe your right mC, maybe your right...

To laugh at any animal bred from years of selective breeding to perform in the pit... Well just no, it's not gonna do what your desert dogs are gonna do but hey, it's really all about catching, and in my humble opinion, i really do belive those bull bloods will out catch those desert dogs every time on the lamp, because the real ones, ain't short on wind either... ?‍♂️

Funny though, BG's dog and it's progeny ran the spectrum on those coursing fields in the CCC, maybe you need to check your history... Though your gonna have to take my word for what i've seen in mine and my friends dogs, both day and night, i was never talking about 'out running on coursing ground', but more about gaining respect but.... Hey, but the truth is out there somewhere eh... ?

9 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Maybe your right mC, maybe your right...

To laugh at any animal bred from years of selective breeding to perform in the pit... Well just no, it's not gonna do what your desert dogs are gonna do but hey, it's really all about catching, and in my humble opinion, i really do belive those bull bloods will out catch those desert dogs every time on the lamp, because the real ones, ain't short on wind either... ?‍♂️

Funny though, BG's dog and it's progeny ran the spectrum on those coursing fields in the CCC, maybe you need to check your history... Though your gonna have to take my word for what i've seen in mine and my friends dogs, both day and night, i was never talking about 'out running on coursing ground', but more about gaining respect but.... Hey, but the truth is out there somewhere eh... ?

?

you really think a bull x will out catch a coursing bred on the lamp running all quarry mate ? 

you must a seen some poor coursing breds is all i can say mate 

9 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

You just can't educate the lad Bosun, the most kennel blind lad to ever grace the pages of THL and there's been a few. 

• Like 12
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

You just can't educate the lad Bosun, the most kennel blind lad to ever grace the pages of THL and there's been a few. 

Definitely kennel blind but I reckon he would be a laugh for a walk out. I was thinking of keeping 2 pups back out my litter but decided to keep 1 as wouldn’t have time for the 3 now 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

Definitely kennel blind but I reckon he would be a laugh for a walk out. I was thinking of keeping 2 pups back out my litter but decided to keep 1 as wouldn’t have time for the 3 now 

kennel blind ? 

i’m good for a giggle mate 

do you have one a these stamina packed bull x mate is love someone to pop down and show me one open my eyes ? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

kennel blind ? 

i’m good for a giggle mate 

do you have one a these stamina packed bull x mate is love someone to pop down and show me one open my eyes ? 

No mate so I added collie/grey/slug to the pups for next season