Enough is enough

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know its cool to jump on the "cost of living" bandwagon but I'm not that old and I can remember as a kid not having central heating and a coal fire in the front room only. Dad used to know the coal

40 years ago we didn't have £50 a month mobile phone contracts. We didn't have Amazon Prime, Netflix, Apple, Sky monthly contracts. We didn't have a new car every two years on lease. We

I know a few lads,work away in the week,come home on the weekends and do £250 plus on the whiff? obviously buying it through the week as well...Mrs asking them where's all the coin? I worked away for

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

He's not been on here in a while now but imo one of the most 'evolved' debaters this site has seen is Chris Jones. Rarely would he lose his respectful tone with an opponent. I really admire it. I believe it shows a level of maturity and mental strength/endurance that for most us doesn't survive 'first contact'.

Tbf you're very good at it too.

I'm on a little forum with him and a few others.

Top bloke.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

never a casual mate no stone island tucked away ? 

See, I never knew where stone island got associated with casuals ?

The Casual thing was big when I was 11/12 and it was always Sergio Tachinni, FILA (obvs!) , kickers, Farah, Lyle & Scott, Lacoste, Lois cords, Gabbichi……we wouldn’t have been seen dead in stone island and we never had a penny to scratch our arse with in the first place.

You went out f***ing about from no age so you could afford to not look a state lol 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

See, I never knew where stone island got associated with casuals ?

The Casual thing was big when I was 11/12 and it was always Sergio Tachinni, FILA (obvs!) , kickers, Farah, Lyle & Scott, Lacoste, Lois cords, Gabbichi……we wouldn’t have been seen dead in stone island and we never had a penny to scratch our arse with in the first place.

You went out f***ing about from no age so you could afford to not look a state lol 

before my time wilf think stone island more a recent thing 

lacoste still going strong ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

before my time wilf think stone island more a recent thing 

laciste still going strong ? 

You northerners were all Mark & Spencer diamond pattern jumpers and dodgy tash that looked like a decent breeze would see it sail off into the sunset ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Gallagher79 said:

Never been in to that cringe worthy scene, you still part of the Wendy's crew mate?

Not anymore mate banning orders put a stop to that years ago like You say I look back and cringe but we had some Reyt laughs and friends that will last a life time 

• Like 1

Some of you lads with a taste for nostalgia like me may like this site:

WWW.80SCASUALCLASSICS.CO.UK

The Store for 80s Casuals, Terrace, Vintage, Retro memorable classics Fila Borg, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

You northerners were all Mark & Spencer diamond pattern jumpers and dodgy tash that looked like a decent breeze would see it sail off into the sunset ! Lol ? 

give me a chuckle that i know exactly the jumpers your on about ? 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Some of you lads with a taste for nostalgia like me may like this site:

WWW.80SCASUALCLASSICS.CO.UK

The Store for 80s Casuals, Terrace, Vintage, Retro memorable classics Fila Borg, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse...

I got kitted out in Sergio Tacchini when I first spent time on Gib, I looked the bollocks ?

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Nobody likes a show off mate ?? deffo put me down for one the first copy’s of your book tho ?

Around the world in eighty lays ??

Edited by mackem
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, mackem said:

Around the world in eighty lays ??

We used to call my pal Phillias Phogg because he was always rattling on about how he was off to see the world and he’d land back about a week later all bruised, skint and home courtesy of the British embassy somewhere ! Lol 

As it happens, he moved to Canada ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

We used to call my pal Phillias Phogg because he was always rattling on about how he was off to see the world and he’d land back about a week later all bruised, skint and home courtesy of the British embassy somewhere ! Lol 

As it happens, he moved to Canada ! Lol 

If you throw a dart at a board enough times your eventually going to hit the jackpot ?

• Like 1