Enough is enough

1 minute ago, Gallagher79 said:

Only a couple of inch away at max.

Could have sat in the minack and watched them have a worm dig off ,and then see how many safc players they could name that had won anything other than a de mob suit !

• Haha 3

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know its cool to jump on the "cost of living" bandwagon but I'm not that old and I can remember as a kid not having central heating and a coal fire in the front room only. Dad used to know the coal

40 years ago we didn't have £50 a month mobile phone contracts. We didn't have Amazon Prime, Netflix, Apple, Sky monthly contracts. We didn't have a new car every two years on lease. We

I know a few lads,work away in the week,come home on the weekends and do £250 plus on the whiff? obviously buying it through the week as well...Mrs asking them where's all the coin? I worked away for

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Could have sat in the minack and watched them have a worm dig off ,and then see how many safc players they could name that had won anything other than a de mob suit !

anything other than a de mob suit..love that..that's very funny

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Thought you said you didn’t know we were down there.

I was posting on other topics when we were down there which you would of normally trolled and you did not .

Your not clever enough to try and lie so don’t bother lol

No I didn't I saw you posted a few pics of your daughter in cornwall; didn't know it meant you where there because where you are is irrelevant to me 

4 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

EE087E1D-F4EE-477D-9380-155209A0CDFB.jpeg

And I was to know you where 25 miles away how ? 

7 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

So it just so happens you didn’t troll one post of mine whilst I was down there but started as soon as you knew I was back north ?

OK ?

??? Now where have i seen that before !!

Stone the crows try as i might i just cant control my laughter anymore !!

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

The two most vocal on here re white replacement are the two that Fooked off and left their people and neighbourhoods to it .

Hypocrisy

Vomit Inducing and hailarious it certainly is ??

Im in the areas i grew up in on an almost daily basis,yes i have a gaff in Essex but also own a flat in the only part of East London white people still want to be in.....stop guessing at shit and getting it wrong.

Now i dont normally bother with your nonsense anymore as i realised a long time ago you are simply not a man of your word and not a man who will back himself.........but f**k it my insomnia is causing severe boredom tonight so bollocks.

A very small list of the most hypocritical sickly no pride stuff that springs to mind is as follows.......

Acts all confrontational but in real life hides from confrontation claiming to be a pacifist and other infantile quotes like " im winding you up " when it gets a little bit too real....making police threats in order to back people off etc etc

Pretends to be proud of his " salt of the earth " local people and community yet drags someone from the third world over to marry because he didnt like his own type ( or maybe they didnt like him truth be told :whistling: )

Gives it the whole hardworking hero,Northerners have the most dirt under their fingernails,we are the best carry on....but in reality hates white people as it then fits his lifestyle choices.

Gives it all the " chased them into the north sea " caper but already admitted that he hid from football hooliganism when it was big in this country.

Pretends to be a big proud highly principled man yet even on something as petty as being banned from an internet forum demeaned himself to come crawling back with his tail between his legs like a poor scorned little puppy ?

Even on this topic you are trying to dig the young lad out Southhams for hiding away from you when you was in his area.....yet i seem to remember an argument with you years ago where i suggested a face to face as you was coming down to my home football ground....you blocked my private messages and refused to post anything on here the whole time until you got back up North... and then started mouthing off again......the fact you was always mocked for being a person who would post on here even in the middle of a rollercoaster ride made it even funnier.

Now im not going to have some long drawn out argument over the internet again as i know you are not a man who will back himself where arguments between men who refuse to back down usually ends up.... a combination of being bored out my skull and reading you try to demean the young lad for doing exactly what you did has just sparked my interest quickly thats all.....but a good nights sleep and i,ll be back to just laughing at you like normal.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Im in the areas i grew up in on an almost daily basis,yes i have a gaff in Essex but also own a flat in the only part of East London white people still want to be in.....stop guessing at shit and getting it wrong.

Now i dont normally bother with your nonsense anymore as i realised a long time ago you are simply not a man of your word and not a man who will back himself.........but f**k it my insomnia is causing severe boredom tonight so bollocks.

A very small list of the most hypocritical sickly no pride stuff that springs to mind is as follows.......

Acts all confrontational but in real life hides from confrontation claiming to be a pacifist and other infantile quotes like " im winding you up " when it gets a little bit too real....making police threats in order to back people off etc etc

Pretends to be proud of his " salt of the earth " local people and community yet drags someone from the third world over to marry because he didnt like his own type ( or maybe they didnt like him truth be told :whistling: )

Gives it the whole hardworking hero,Northerners have the most dirt under their fingernails,we are the best carry on....but in reality hates white people as it then fits his lifestyle choices.

Gives it all the " chased them into the north sea " caper but already admitted that he hid from football hooliganism when it was big in this country.

Pretends to be a big proud highly principled man yet even on something as petty as being banned from an internet forum demeaned himself to come crawling back with his tail between his legs like a poor scorned little puppy ?

Even on this topic you are trying to dig the young lad out Southhams for hiding away from you when you was in his area.....yet i seem to remember a long drawn out argument with you years ago where i suggested a face to face as you was coming down to my home football ground....you blocked my private messages and refused to post anything on here the whole time until you got back up North... and then started mouthing off again......the fact you was always mocked for being a person who would post on here even in the middle of a rollercoaster ride made it even funnier.

Now im not going to have some big long argument over the internet again as i know you are not a man who will back himself where arguments between men who refuse to back down usually ends up.... a combination of being bored out my skull and reading you try to demean the young lad for doing exactly what you did has just sparked my interest quickly thats all.....but a good nights sleep and i,ll be back to just laughing at you like normal.

north and south football hooligans ? been who could throw a flying kick and retreat the quickest ? 

could many down there fight gnasher ? i seen the charity fight carlton leach had must a been game with something in his hand more then been able to fight with them ? 

claiming to be a pacifist ? 

south hams could make a saint want to strangle him in fairness ? ? ?

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

north and south football hooligans ? been who could throw a flying kick and retreat the quickest ? 

could many down there fight gnasher ? i seen the charity fight carlton leach had must a been game with something in his hand more then been able to fight with them ? 

claiming to be a pacifist ? 

south hams could make a saint want to strangle him in fairness ? ? ?

Not really mate no it was no different to any other male dominated environments some could some couldnt but it was never really about whether you could fight or not it was about whether you was willing to stand your ground regardless of the odds against you.......it was all a load of old bollocks looking back but it did teach boisterous young lads a little bit about integrity and suchlike....hence some lads took part and other lads stood and observed from a safe distance :whistling:

• Like 1

IMO, the London lads were at it a lot more than others because of the amount of clubs in the area that use the tube and must have met other fans on a weekly basis when going to matches. Pre - surveillance Britain.

Cheers, D.

20 minutes ago, dytkos said:

IMO, the London lads were at it a lot more than others because of the amount of clubs in the area that use the tube and must have met other fans on a weekly basis when going to matches. Pre - surveillance Britain.

Cheers, D.

The Victoria line on a Saturday 5pm - 6pm was hilarious you would have different firms plotting different routes to go home depending which clubs were at home or away....." shall we change at Finsbury Park as Arsenal are at home "....." shall we get on the Northern Line and jump off at London Bridge, try and catch Millwall out ".....not just pre surveillance but pre mobile phone.....none of this " we'll meet at such and such " if it was on you there was nowhere to run.....they were funny days i havent been on the underground for 30 odd years but still have the London Underground Map imprinted in my brain ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

The Victoria line on a Saturday 5pm - 6pm was hilarious you would have different firms plotting different routes to go home depending which clubs were at home or away....." shall we change at Finsbury Park as Arsenal are at home "....." shall we get on the Northern Line and jump off at London Bridge, try and catch Millwall out ".....not just pre surveillance but pre mobile phone.....none of this " we'll meet at such and such " if it was on you there was nowhere to run.....they were funny days i havent been on the underground for 30 odd years but still have the London Underground Map imprinted in my brain ?

I never experienced any of that but a pal of mine who I used to play football with had an Arsenal season ticket which was dead man’s shoes at the time and copped a banning order after he got set about by a few Chelsea at an away game……he was gutted because fist off, he did f**k all the start it and it meant his ticket was useless…..this was late 90s early 2000 and even then I think that ticket was about £800 ?