Enough is enough

43 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Has anyone joined this enough is enough campaign i have a feeling it might become like the anti poll tax campaigns when folk start feeling the pinch and realise we are all being taken for mugs by the energy companies.

I’d like to see your common or garden British person stand up to these pricks and say “you can f**k off”, nothing would give me more pleasure mate.

However, I watch that video and all I see are left wing traitors and they definitely can’t be trusted, they rather have the game away when they said “Tax the rich” ……….that’s the Labour Party right there and they have proven themselves to be no friend of the native British.

Tax the rich indeed, be nice if they came up with an original idea that actually helped rather than keep spewing the same old shite to try and nick a few votes of the small minded hard of thinking. 

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know its cool to jump on the "cost of living" bandwagon but I'm not that old and I can remember as a kid not having central heating and a coal fire in the front room only. Dad used to know the coal

40 years ago we didn't have £50 a month mobile phone contracts. We didn't have Amazon Prime, Netflix, Apple, Sky monthly contracts. We didn't have a new car every two years on lease. We

I know a few lads,work away in the week,come home on the weekends and do £250 plus on the whiff? obviously buying it through the week as well...Mrs asking them where's all the coin? I worked away for

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Has anyone joined this enough is enough campaign i have a feeling it might become like the anti poll tax campaigns when folk start feeling the pinch and realise we are all being taken for mugs by the energy companies.

Don't know much about it other than encouraging people to cancel their gas and electric direct debits.

Problem is, there was a bloke on Sky News this morning saying if they do that, they will have their services cut off and then be charged to have them reinstated, and, as they will be classed as bad debtors, they will be put on the highest tariff and maybe even a pre-paid meter.

Cheers.

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’d like to see your common or garden British person stand up to these pricks and say “you can f**k off”, nothing would give me more pleasure mate.

However, I watch that video and all I see are left wing traitors and they definitely can’t be trusted, they rather have the game away when they said “Tax the rich” ……….that’s the Labour Party right there and they have proven themselves to be no friend of the native British.

Tax the rich indeed, be nice if they came up with an original idea that actually helped rather than keep spewing the same old shite to try and nick a few votes of the small minded hard of thinking. 

I get what you are saying WILF and it's one of the reasons I can't bring myself to support these groups as it's the refugees welcome here banner wavers that's become prominent in these groups that puts ordinary white working class joe bloggs like me off supporting them. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Best get a job in Maccy D’s then ha ha ha 

Such an encourager , man of the people max . Always the first to go on about the denigration of working class areas and always the first one to stick the boot into working charvers with snide insults . 

slagging off drug dealers then revealed to be a user himself . Can’t make it up in reality 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

who will be paying to heat  the thousands of dingy dwellers and 30 yr old boys staying in all these hotels and travel lodges this winter?

This 15 year old bairn, seen at school with his classmates looks sad at the prospect ?

Screenshot_20220811_124713.jpg

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

who will be paying to heat  the thousands of dingy dwellers and 30 yr old boys staying in all these hotels and travel lodges this winter?

That would be you I’m afraid mate !

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I do ok max don’t worry about me. Anyway tools away motorway for me.

Big Mac and fries please max when you’re ready

You get a free Sunderland season ticket with a happy meal…..that’s what I heard anyway ?

• Haha 2
54 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Such an encourager , man of the people max . Always the first to go on about the denigration of working class areas and always the first one to stick the boot into working charvers with snide insults . 

slagging off drug dealers then revealed to be a user himself . Can’t make it up in reality 

The sheer and utter hypocrisy and lack of pride in that geezer is absolutely vomit inducing......f****n hilarious to watch mind you ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Go back thru the thread and see who started the Maccy D craic 

It wasn’t me you fanny and it was only craic from the man on here that did start that craic .

get off ya high horse ffs 

Always someone else to put boot in  ain’t it