Enough is enough

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

You ain't ever heard an ABBA or elvis tribute act in Pennywell comrades club ? (neither have I come to think of it, I f****d off sharpish). 

Your no one until you’ve experienced a bully fury tribute at harraby catholic club mate . ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know its cool to jump on the "cost of living" bandwagon but I'm not that old and I can remember as a kid not having central heating and a coal fire in the front room only. Dad used to know the coal

40 years ago we didn't have £50 a month mobile phone contracts. We didn't have Amazon Prime, Netflix, Apple, Sky monthly contracts. We didn't have a new car every two years on lease. We

I know a few lads,work away in the week,come home on the weekends and do £250 plus on the whiff? obviously buying it through the week as well...Mrs asking them where's all the coin? I worked away for

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

It’s normal because it’s been left along to become normal .

Its crack nowdays not only cocaine will in 10 years we see that as normal and be ok with it 

crack isn’t any where near the level of cocaine in user ratios max , don’t be silly

cocaine is imbued into society’s social life . It’s here to stay . Stretching necks won’t ever change that . Cocaine has less effects and strain per weekend on the nhs than clowns fuelled up on alcohol. 

sadly that’s the way things are , the only people destroying them selves are the lads or lasses who can’t help but to make a pig of themselves on beak . It’s not the dealers fault there’s a demand amongst mongs who can’t go a night with shovelling it is there ? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

crack isn’t any where near the level of cocaine in user ratios max , don’t be silly

cocaine is imbued into society’s social life . It’s here to stay . Stretching necks won’t ever change that . Cocaine has less effects and strain per weekend on the nhs than clowns fuelled up on alcohol. 

sadly that’s the way things are , the only people destroying them selves are the lads or lasses who can’t help but to make a pig of themselves on beak . It’s not the dealers fault there’s a demand amongst mongs who can’t go a night with shovelling it is there ? 

People don't seem to see the neighbourhood pub or club or offie has a far greater negative impact on an estate than Peruvian flake. 

As for crack the next big trend will be Fentanyl or a similar synthetic. 

• Like 3
Just now, mackem said:

People don't seem to see the neighbourhood pub or club or offie has a far greater negative impact on an estate than Peruvian flake. 

As for crack the next big trend will be Fentanyl or a similar synthetic. 

I don’t know any communities destroyed by cocaine , but many by alcohol. 

bang on the money mate . I probably grew up poorer than 99.9 percent of people on here and was lucky I had a good mam. One of the earliest ecstasy deaths in uk happened to a lovely lad who lived 4 doors down from us . Maybe it coloured me a little but apart from a few festivals and the like , I’ve never ever taken or swallowed anything on a night out to enhance my entertainment. I was more about getting out with the lads , have a crack up town , fling yourself at a few sorts and hopefully trap off. 

my brother was once 4k in debt to a supplier he was selling for as he was too busy living the scar face life and throwing it at everyone who crossed the doorway . It cost him his career , his misses , and any form of respect I had for him . We were never close but he’s just a geezer whose weakminded and feeble bodied . 

last may me and her went home to my local , I live pretty clean , I don’t really drink a lot , only on occasions where it merits it . My misses scrubs up well , she always has . She trains a lot and watches her diet . We went in and I felt awkward . Staring at people our age and younger , teeth falling apart , covered in shit tattoos, dressed in clothes that haven’t seen an iron in years . Pickled and beaked up on a Friday night in a town centre pub back room . 

what a life . 

I don’t feel any sympathy for people who are victims of their own vices . It’s f***ing embarrassing . 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

"Once we were heroes,

Once we defended our wives and children.

Twice when  the barbarian was knocking on the door we fought them and defeated them.

Now, the barbarian isn't rebuffed, they are picked up mid channel and brought and treated better than our own !

The older generation are angry, their spirt may be strong, but their bodies are weak , will the younger generation rally to the cause as their dads and grandfathers did ?

I doubt it, but if they do, it's not the barbarians that we need to defeat.....Its the traitorous politicians that need defeating ! "

Cheers.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Cocaine has communities on its knees ‘ and what were once decent lads have sunk even deeper into crack addiction .

Those pushing and dealing it need minimum 10 year sentences and sentences of hard labour.

Second offence 20 years hard labour

3 strikes and their necks should be stretched .

Same with those pushing heroin .

f**k them they pure scum .

hang on a minute mate....you and me have party'd when we were much younger...

we had to get the gear from somewhere???

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I don’t know any communities destroyed by cocaine , but many by alcohol. 

bang on the money mate . I probably grew up poorer than 99.9 percent of people on here and was lucky I had a good mam. One of the earliest ecstasy deaths in uk happened to a lovely lad who lived 4 doors down from us . Maybe it coloured me a little but apart from a few festivals and the like , I’ve never ever taken or swallowed anything on a night out to enhance my entertainment. I was more about getting out with the lads , have a crack up town , fling yourself at a few sorts and hopefully trap off. 

my brother was once 4k in debt to a supplier he was selling for as he was too busy living the scar face life and throwing it at everyone who crossed the doorway . It cost him his career , his misses , and any form of respect I had for him . We were never close but he’s just a geezer whose weakminded and feeble bodied . 

last may me and her went home to my local , I live pretty clean , I don’t really drink a lot , only on occasions where it merits it . My misses scrubs up well , she always has . She trains a lot and watches her diet . We went in and I felt awkward . Staring at people our age and younger , teeth falling apart , covered in shit tattoos, dressed in clothes that haven’t seen an iron in years . Pickled and beaked up on a Friday night in a town centre pub back room . 

what a life . 

I don’t feel any sympathy for people who are victims of their own vices . It’s f***ing embarrassing . 

cocaine and crack is definitely causing the most issues at the minute i know loads that heads a wrecked 

the 90s heroin was an  epidemic ruined community’s and killed loads young bad times

i didn’t mind the odd e better than coke all day long young lass knocked about with us all died at 15 

im same stiff don’t drink really knocked the bud on the head an haven’t taken any beak or out else since 20 when i knew  i had a bain on the way 

• Thanks 1
On 09/08/2022 at 16:55, FOXHUNTER said:

I've never been on a good wage but still bought my house , own 2 cars and have savings in the bank.

If you cant afford kids dont have them ...

I have 1 daughter yet these parasites on benefits have 4 .....work that out, because they expect the state to support them

I have sympathy for genuine cases but the majority are free loaders who have no intention of making a better life.

I agree with a lot of that but my opinion has changed a bit as I get older. I have 2 nieces who both have 4 kids (with their respective partners). None of these 4 parents has ever held down a job and both of the partners have turned down cash jobs labouring for me. However I now think it is families like those that are slowing down the trend of us "responsible people" being outbred in our own country. We had a boy and a girl and decided to stop because of finances but if I could wind the clock back I would have a few more. Just re read that before posting this and I sound like Wilf FFS.?. That's how I feel about it though.