Enough is enough

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know its cool to jump on the "cost of living" bandwagon but I'm not that old and I can remember as a kid not having central heating and a coal fire in the front room only. Dad used to know the coal

40 years ago we didn't have £50 a month mobile phone contracts. We didn't have Amazon Prime, Netflix, Apple, Sky monthly contracts. We didn't have a new car every two years on lease. We

I know a few lads,work away in the week,come home on the weekends and do £250 plus on the whiff? obviously buying it through the week as well...Mrs asking them where's all the coin? I worked away for

Posted Images

I know a few lads,work away in the week,come home on the weekends and do £250 plus on the whiff? obviously buying it through the week as well...Mrs asking them where's all the coin? I worked away for yrs,would take my own puff,never been a drinker...my lad is 13 in December....never even went out to 'wet the head' as they say...or after my other 2..my main priority has always been working to support them and keep a roof over our heads...I couldn't look them or the Mrs in the eyes and lie/deprive them....my only luxury is keeping a few dogs and my fishing,so long as the bills are payed and the fridge is full,I can  sleep at night...

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Think it's one of the main things amongst lads of a certain age who on the whole have good paid jobs who are usually skint towards the end of the month i have just blocked a former workmate on messenger who left our place for a much better paid job but towards the end of every month it would be can you help me out with a few quid usually 100 notes i have been told he has pick up this habit.

There's 2  young lads work in our place tats on almost 500 a week and are skint every Monday, neither drive and rely on family members for lifts, it's fcukin sad. 

2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Think it's one of the main things amongst lads of a certain age who on the whole have good paid jobs who are usually skint towards the end of the month i have just blocked a former workmate on messenger who left our place for a much better paid job but towards the end of every month it would be can you help me out with a few quid usually 100 notes i have been told he has pick up this habit.

There's 2  young lads work in our place tats on almost 500 a week and are skint every Monday, neither drive and rely on family members for lifts, it's fcukin sad. 

6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Its similar story all over the country youngfellas going around of there heads floating around not doing a tap. Plenty them that do work just working to pay of few debts sad to look at it. Then there are plenty tgem around that dont get caught up in it.

• Like 2

I know a few lads some had good businesses and stuffed the lot up there noses on the sniff. Literally ruined a good life. Now I ain't anybody to judge someone if they have a little sniff on a sat night with the lads in the pub after a hard weeks graft. But when you earn good coin and shove it all up your nose, well then I have no sympathy 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

I know a few lads some had good businesses and stuffed the lot up there noses on the sniff. Literally ruined a good life. Now I ain't anybody to judge someone if they have a little sniff on a sat night with the lads in the pub after a hard weeks graft. But when you earn good coin and shove it all up your nose, well then I have no sympathy 

Behaving like a lunatic is a young man’s job, once you get to mid/late twenties people just look like a c**t bouncing about sniffing and rubbing their bugle !

And the older they get the more of a c**t they look, used to see them when I was a young man in the boozer pissed and bugled out their nut all the time, trying to hang with the youngsters……f**k being that bloke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Behaving like a lunatic is a young man’s job, once you get to mid/late twenties people just look like a c**t bouncing about sniffing and rubbing their bugle !

And the older they get the more of a c**t they look, used to see them when I was a young man in the boozer pissed and bugled out their nut all the time, trying to hang with the youngsters……f**k being that bloke.

was about to post something similar...always said you should go to jail,get it out of your system f**k about doing what you please,out with the lads, holidays, festivals etc...but by 25 it's time to grow the f**k up , beforehand if you've brought children into the world..who the f**k works all week,then spends their weekend pissing and sniffing it away?a proper f***ing prick that's who?

I went for a rare pint with my neighbor few weeks back...was sad to see the same bums I used to see in my early 20's pissing/sniffing it up?..had the one and made my excuses,got from there?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I went for a rare pint with my neighbor few weeks back...was sad to see the same bums I used to see in my early 20's pissing/sniffing it up?

My old estate has a working mens club, I guarantee if I stepped in it would be like a 1980's time warp, the same blokes sitting in the same seats as their dad's had and the grandfather's before them,the families must have spunked enough cash into the coffers to buy the place outright, never understood the mentality. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, mackem said:

My old estate has a working mens club, I guarantee if I stepped in it would be like a 1980's time warp, the same blokes sitting in the same seats as their dad's had and the grandfather's before them,the families must have spunked enough cash into the coffers to buy the place outright, never understood the mentality. 

We have a great little club over the road from where my mother in law used to live . Fantastic big old gaff . Good to saunter over on the odd Sunday night and have a few listening to a few oldies being played .??

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Cocaine has communities on its knees ‘ and what were once decent lads have sunk even deeper into crack addiction .

Those pushing and dealing it need minimum 10 year sentences and sentences of hard labour.

Second offence 20 years hard labour

3 strikes and their necks should be stretched .

Same with those pushing heroin .

f**k them they pure scum .

You’d have no one left . I’ve said for years that cocaine is past the point of no return and it should just be accepted that between 18 and 50 , 3/4s of the pub going population are getting chinged up or full of moggys on a weekend. 

its an epidemic , from young tidy glammed sorts to middle aged sunday drinking men at super Sundays , doing a few lines is as normal as going to the bar for a drink . 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

We have a great little club over the road from where my mother in law used to live . Fantastic big old gaff . Good to saunter over on the odd Sunday night and have a few listening to a few oldies being played .??

You ain't ever heard an ABBA or elvis tribute act in Pennywell comrades club ? (neither have I come to think of it, I f****d off sharpish).