Enough is enough

12 hours ago, baker boy said:

Welfare state should be a safety net not a fckn lifestyle choice, there are 3rd generation scrounging c@nts in my village, live like fckn animals no self respect and no respect for anyone or anything, pure scum

same around me mate and some of the fekers are making ordinary working folks lives a misery with antisocial behaviour that the council do feck all a bout.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know its cool to jump on the "cost of living" bandwagon but I'm not that old and I can remember as a kid not having central heating and a coal fire in the front room only. Dad used to know the coal

40 years ago we didn't have £50 a month mobile phone contracts. We didn't have Amazon Prime, Netflix, Apple, Sky monthly contracts. We didn't have a new car every two years on lease. We

I know a few lads,work away in the week,come home on the weekends and do £250 plus on the whiff? obviously buying it through the week as well...Mrs asking them where's all the coin? I worked away for

Posted Images

Weve got blokes working here who were constantly moaning they were skint before the "cost of living crisis" was created by the media. I do the payroll they earn good money and have wifes who also work full time but the difference in the quality of standards of living between individuals is obvious. 

The ones moaning drive new cars on tick, live in council houses, smoke and spend a lot of time up the pub. The ones who crack on drive older paid for cars, have mortgages and look forward to a few cans on the weekend with the family watching the tv. Neither are wrong neither are right and Im not generalising but its obvious to me why one person is better off than the other and I know which one I prefer to be.

• Like 11
21 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Weve got blokes working here who were constantly moaning they were skint before the "cost of living crisis" was created by the media. I do the payroll they earn good money and have wifes who also work full time but the difference in the quality of standards of living between individuals is obvious. 

The ones moaning drive new cars on tick, live in council houses, smoke and spend a lot of time up the pub. The ones who crack on drive older paid for cars, have mortgages and look forward to a few cans on the weekend with the family watching the tv. Neither are wrong neither are right and Im not generalising but its obvious to me why one person is better off than the other and I know which one I prefer to be.

Or the lads complaining about being broke but have a 300 quid a weekend coke habit. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Or the lads complaining about being broke but a have 300 quid a weekend coke habit. 

Think it's one of the main things amongst lads of a certain age who on the whole have good paid jobs who are usually skint towards the end of the month i have just blocked a former workmate on messenger who left our place for a much better paid job but towards the end of every month it would be can you help me out with a few quid usually 100 notes i have been told he has pick up this habit.

Just now, tatsblisters said:

Think it's one of the main things amongst lads of a certain age who on the whole have good paid jobs who are usually skint towards the end of the month i have just blocked a former workmate on messenger who left our place for a much better paid job but towards the end of every month it would be can you help me out with a few quid usually 100 notes i have been told he has pick up this habit.

Did he keep asking even though he left your place of work

Just now, keepdiggin said:

Did he keep asking even though he left your place of work

Upset me a bit to be honest as i treat him like he was my own i helped him out in clearing his rent arrears so he could rent a new place which he paid me back monthly that was two years ago since this Christmas he has been messaging nearly every month a few times i have helped him out and he has always paid up when he got paid last straw was when he was messaging me wile i was on holiday then phoning me to lend a few quid and there seemed to be an hint of desperation in his texts.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
32 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I’d like to think I was generous and would help people if they needed it (not for drugs or beer) unless we were in the pub I’d buy anyone a pint 

good morning sir,  now then, i dont like asking fer help but here goes, nowt ventured nowt gained,  reet then, im a 78 year old pensioner struggling, i rely on food banks, this morning i have had no breakfast, i go to bed hungry, ive only got the clothes thats already on my back. next door neighbour has just told me to fek off cos i asked him fer a tea bag, can u help me please 

• Thanks 1

Seemed a very serious post that

if your struggling , whilst I’m not aware of your situation , I’m sure that there is people at the sheltered accommodation who would be willing to help out with all that grant rigarmorale for you you know ? 

it’s okay to not be okay. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

good morning sir,  now then, i dont like asking fer help but here goes, nowt ventured nowt gained,  reet then, im a 78 year old pensioner struggling, i rely on food banks, this morning i have had no breakfast, i go to bed hungry, ive only got the clothes thats already on my back. next door neighbour has just told me to fek off cos i asked him fer a tea bag, can u help me please 

Send me bank details old chap and last 3 numbers on the back of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3