2 hours ago, ger2020 said:

Just to add something else I learned this weekend - I was going camping and didn't have much ammo but thought id try out a big oldschool pouch so I could scavenge pebbles at the site if I ran out of steels mooching / plinking.

First time using a big pouch with big tubes and it was really fun and still fairly accurate at medium distance with rounded pebbles and just as accurate as usual with my steels.

The set of tubes I have on my catty have probably lasted around 1000 shots and have outlasted 2 pouches.  

If you had to pick flats or tubes, which one 

5 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

If you had to pick flats or tubes, which one 

I'd say tubes.

For the last 3 years I learned on and shot flats and I think they're generally more accurate and I would probably point a new person in the flats direction.

But currently I'm at the stage in my shooting where I don't want to mess about with cutting tapers anymore and don't shoot targets and just want something I can take out and fill the pot with or blast some cans cheaply and reliably so I would personally choose tubes over flats. 

Everyone's different some hate tubes love flats and vice versa.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, ger2020 said:

I'd say tubes.

For the last 3 years I learned on and shot flats and I think they're generally more accurate and I would probably point a new person in the flats direction.

But currently I'm at the stage in my shooting where I don't want to mess about with cutting tapers anymore and don't shoot targets and just want something I can take out and fill the pot with or blast some cans cheaply and reliably so I would personally choose tubes over flats. 

Everyone's different some hate tubes love flats and vice versa.

Am new to slings, only shot flats. Bought that gypsy tubed shooter and can't hit a barn door with it even if I move my anchor point,  but the inbetween fork gap is 40mm and I can't get hang of it. Currently shooting a pro shot ppmg + in OTT and loving it 

8 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Am new to slings, only shot flats. Bought that gypsy tubed shooter and can't hit a barn door with it even if I move my anchor point,  but the inbetween fork gap is 40mm and I can't get hang of it. Currently shooting a pro shot ppmg + in OTT and loving it 

im the same small frames are no use to me and the smaller the worse it is for my shooting haha.

ppmg is a kushti frame if you're shooting well with it already just stick with it and get even better id say mate ?

• Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, ger2020 said:

im the same small frames are no use to me and the smaller the worse it is for my shooting haha.

ppmg is a kushti frame if you're shooting well with it already just stick with it and get even better id say mate ?

I get you 100%, I just like trying new frames it's very addictive lol. These are my latest, couldn't get on with the evo at first but now sussed it and like it

20220818_164517.jpg

• Like 2