UK farm exports

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

So we export lamb to America and new Zealand exports lamb around the world to us?

Yet we need to all pay more 'for the environment '

Sounds about right, when you realise nothing matters apart from profit margins everything makes perfect sense ??

• Like 4
WWW.WALESONLINE.CO.UK

The First Minister has warned Wales' farming community that EU subsidies...

Mark Drakeford has warned Wales' farming community that subsidies to replace EU funding won't be provided unless it can be justified to "Bangladeshi tax drivers" in Cardiff.

• Haha 1

^^^ Strange site, MH  :hmm: It hid the story from me. Addressed me as " Comrade ". Then, insisted I allow All its cookies And " Precise Geolocation ".

Of course, I fukked it off. Now, there's a long, black sedan parked outside my place and some kunt in a fedora, smoking a fag and leaning on a lamp post. He's pretending to be reading a copy what looks like it's titled " Pravdalookyoo ". But, he keeps glancing up at here ?

6 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

^^^ Strange site, MH  :hmm: It hid the story from me. Addressed me as " Comrade ". Then, insisted I allow All its cookies And " Precise Geolocation ".

Of course, I fukked it off. Now, there's a long, black sedan parked outside my place and some kunt in a fedora, smoking a fag and leaning on a lamp post. He's pretending to be reading a copy what looks like it's titled " Pravdalookyoo ". But, he keeps glancing up at here ?

It will be sandymere

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, MH1 said:

WWW.WALESONLINE.CO.UK

The First Minister has warned Wales' farming community that EU subsidies...

Mark Drakeford has warned Wales' farming community that subsidies to replace EU funding won't be provided unless it can be justified to "Bangladeshi tax drivers" in Cardiff.

So he's blatantly telling Welsh farmers that he puts Bangladesh taxi drivers before them........

Yet Wales voted the f****r into power ?

Dear God.........

Cheers.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

So he's blatantly telling Welsh farmers that he puts Bangladesh taxi drivers before them........

Yet Wales voted the f****r into power ?

Dear God.........

Cheers.

that's where a lot of his votes come from the guys a complete tosser

• Like 3