Kc whippet pup advert

Just now, Daniel cain said:

Anyway,when my current dogs are gone, mortgage is payed off,I'd like a nice little whippet to knock about with ,just to keep my hands in the game like?

Get something out of that sooty Sam stuff they look like whippets but don’t act like whippets miss that wer dug I had from down your way

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of bad news, just had to have my blue whippet stag PTS with liver failure at 9 years. She was my once in a lifetime lurcher, a great mate and hunter. I thought I knew it all about rabbiting until

that's where I am at now mate. knocking about with a little whippet and beddywhippet. 2 little jills and a catapult. not getting numbers but couldn't be happier ?

I just want to add,I don't make a habit of terrorising Anyone who ain't asked for it?I've hunted and worked my dogs on some of the best ground in the UK over the yrs,some my own hard earned permission

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Get something out of that sooty Sam stuff they look like whippets but don’t act like whippets miss that wer dug I had from down your way

mates have had a couple direct from Mike,  little bit taller,more grew like from memory...sure my mate left his last one with his mum when he f****d off to Thailand for good a few yrs ago...dog be about 9)10 yr old now?

my plan is sell up in 8 yrs when everything's payed for..buy a shiny new motorhome and f**k off where we please,few days here,few nights there,ferret and a whippet would be ideal Jack,I'd get it passported so we could drive over to Europe etc??

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

mates have had a couple direct from Mike,  little bit taller,more grew like from memory...sure my mate left his last one with his mum when he f****d off to Thailand for good a few yrs ago...dog be about 9)10 yr old now?

my plan is sell up in 8 yrs when everything's payed for..buy a shiny new motorhome and f**k off where we please,few days here,few nights there,ferret and a whippet would be ideal Jack,I'd get it passported so we could drive over to Europe etc??

Had a grandson of sooty Sam easy to condition and put muscle on tough as old boots like you said more like a grew but very driven wee dogs 

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Anyway,when my current dogs are gone, mortgage is payed off,I'd like a nice little whippet to knock about with ,just to keep my hands in the game like?

that's where I am at now mate. knocking about with a little whippet and beddywhippet. 2 little jills and a catapult. not getting numbers but couldn't be happier ?

Screenshot_20220606_124119_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20210314_113104_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Edited by fred90
  • Like 12
10 minutes ago, fred90 said:

Screenshot_20220606_124119_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20210314_113104_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

That’s it Fred that’s a crackin lookin wee bitch 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bit of bad news, just had to have my blue whippet stag PTS with liver failure at 9 years. She was my once in a lifetime lurcher, a great mate and hunter. I thought I knew it all about rabbiting until she showed me what a real rabbiter can do. R.I.P my best mate. I'm glad I had the privilege to work with you.

shady.JPG

• Like 5
  • Sad 14
5 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Bit of bad news, just had to have my blue whippet stag PTS with liver failure at 9 years. She was my once in a lifetime lurcher, a great mate and hunter. I thought I knew it all about rabbiting until she showed me what a real rabbiter can do. R.I.P my best mate. I'm glad I had the privilege to work with you.

shady.JPG

Sorry to here that mate rip

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

shady.JPG

Sad news mate

• Like 1
On 08/08/2022 at 19:30, keepdiggin said:

What’s the yellow paper do mean ad mag?

The loot and before that the exchange and mart was the papers to get to look for a pup ,they was still peddlers and liars about back then just like today ,

It's easier to find a litter now as you don't need to leave your house to search for the type you looking for,but finding genuine sellers is still as hard .

• Like 3
On 09/08/2022 at 16:44, Daniel cain said:

Great crack and so easy to keep 

On 09/08/2022 at 16:56, Daniel cain said:

I can recommend the camper van life been doing for about 5months but a whippet be better than 6 lurchers lol