Kc whippet pup advert

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of bad news, just had to have my blue whippet stag PTS with liver failure at 9 years. She was my once in a lifetime lurcher, a great mate and hunter. I thought I knew it all about rabbiting until

that's where I am at now mate. knocking about with a little whippet and beddywhippet. 2 little jills and a catapult. not getting numbers but couldn't be happier ?

I just want to add,I don't make a habit of terrorising Anyone who ain't asked for it?I've hunted and worked my dogs on some of the best ground in the UK over the yrs,some my own hard earned permission

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

remember a wanker shooting my pals dogs for f**k all...so we searched the old free ads for all the  free to good home bull lurchers?..and let them loose amongst his 300 head of sheep?

Wtf lol hope I don't fall out with you IV not got a gun now thank god Im not in to shooting dogs .he have any sheep left lol

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

remember a wanker shooting my pals dogs for f**k all...so we searched the old free ads for all the  free to good home bull lurchers?..and let them loose amongst his 300 head of sheep?

Sheep farmers over here will kill any dog in sight even a chihuahua walking through. My mate ended up in jail when he took his pig dog to a country fair on a lead and some sheep farmers started threatening him. He beat one bloke almost to death, lol.

3 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Sheep farmers over here will kill any dog in sight even a chihuahua walking through. My mate ended up in jail when he took his pig dog to a country fair on a lead and some sheep farmers started threatening him. He beat one bloke almost to death, lol.

Some odd farmers out there lol

• Like 1
8 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

Wtf lol hope I don't fall out with you IV not got a gun now thank god Im not in to shooting dogs .he have any sheep left lol

if any working dogs got out on the estate,a smelly old prick would round them up, take them to this farmer,and he would shoot them(got away with it for yrs)..he stopped his landrover and picked up my mates border dog 100 m from outside a pub we would have a beer after a day out,and shot it in the back of the head for f**k all,drove to the pub and threw it out on the floor Infront of us?dog was bombproof with stock...told us it was killing stock,full of shit,there was nothing in the yard when we went there next day...my mate brained his 2 dogs with a house brick Infront of him,he then got threatened with a shotgun...didn't end well for the prick,let me tell you,there must of been 10/15 lads had beef with the cnut,he lost his guns after leaving them in his truck?,all his machinery ,brand new defender...just a horrible bitter prick..if I saw him tomorrow,I'd drive over the cnut D?

• Like 6

To be honest I can understand farmers shooting dogs on their place, it would be bad seeing animals you have spent your life breeding destroyed in a nights rampage. Some go overboard as said and just hate all dogs which is childish and dumb behavior.  It's always the owners fault if the dogs are loose on a killing spree, not the dogs.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

To be honest I can understand farmers shooting dogs on their place, it would be bad seeing animals you have spent your life breeding destroyed in a nights rampage. Some go overboard as said and just hate all dogs which is childish and dumb behavior.  It's always the owners fault if the dogs are loose on a killing spree, not the dogs.

the dog I'm talking about was walking home up the lane to my mates place, nowhere near any stock..and the sick cnut stopped his truck and called it over,then shot it?we told him,leave what it's killed in the yard we come to square him up for them...spineless prick wouldn't come out the house,set his dogs on my pal,and my pal smashed them up with a brick..if the dog had been worrying stock,then surely it wouldn't have a single shoot to the back of the head??? I've always respected stock,stay away if there's young about..a dog I can't trust is no good to me,I'd shoot it myself ?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

if any working dogs got out on the estate,a smelly old prick would round them up, take them to this farmer,and he would shoot them(got away with it for yrs)..he stopped his landrover and picked up my mates border dog 100 m from outside a pub we would have a beer after a day out,and shot it in the back of the head for f**k all,drove to the pub and threw it out on the floor Infront of us?dog was bombproof with stock...told us it was killing stock,full of shit,there was nothing in the yard when we went there next day...my mate brained his 2 dogs with a house brick Infront of him,he then got threatened with a shotgun...didn't end well for the prick,let me tell you,there must of been 10/15 lads had beef with the cnut,he lost his guns after leaving them in his truck?,all his machinery ,brand new defender...just a horrible bitter prick..if I saw him tomorrow,I'd drive over the cnut D?

Some horrid c**ts about mate 

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

the dog I'm talking about was walking home up the lane to my mates place, nowhere near any stock..and the sick cnut stopped his truck and called it over,then shot it?we told him,leave what it's killed in the yard we come to square him up for them...spineless prick wouldn't come out the house,set his dogs on my pal,and my pal smashed them up with a brick..if the dog had been worrying stock,then surely it wouldn't have a single shoot to the back of the head??? I've always respected stock,stay away if there's young about..a dog I can't trust is no good to me,I'd shoot it myself ?

To me people who kill peoples pets, working dogs for no reason are some of the lowest humans. I don't think they realize how much the animals mean to the owners but they will find out eventually ??.

• Like 1

I just want to add,I don't make a habit of terrorising Anyone who ain't asked for it?I've hunted and worked my dogs on some of the best ground in the UK over the yrs,some my own hard earned permission and untold invites,and I'm forever grateful for that?Id never ever dream of stealing,going back somewhere behind your back,repeating what I'm told or seen,nor damaging anything that didn't belong to me,no matter how easy,I graft for what little I've got..I've had shit in the past for f***ing clowns off from places they not ment to be,know every farmer and landowner local to me,could go and do as I pleased within reason ,the small group of lads I used to knock about with, were the same(we was lucky that our dads,uncles etc showed us the right way)..but if you  f****d with one of us,YOU would have serious problems ...you don't f**k folks over when it comes to working dogs ?1053917111_20161009_1039192.jpg.e4b17e986ba997bb3a507b9ddcaff6cf.jpg

• Like 7
30 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I just want to add,I don't make a habit of terrorising Anyone who ain't asked for it?I've hunted and worked my dogs on some of the best ground in the UK over the yrs,some my own hard earned permission and untold invites,and I'm forever grateful for that?Id never ever dream of stealing,going back somewhere behind your back,repeating what I'm told or seen,nor damaging anything that didn't belong to me,no matter how easy,I graft for what little I've got..I've had shit in the past for f***ing clowns off from places they not ment to be,know every farmer and landowner local to me,could go and do as I pleased within reason ,the small group of lads I used to knock about with, were the same(we was lucky that our dads,uncles etc showed us the right way)..but if you  f****d with one of us,YOU would have serious problems ...you don't f**k folks over when it comes to working dogs ?1053917111_20161009_1039192.jpg.e4b17e986ba997bb3a507b9ddcaff6cf.jpg

well said mate 

• Like 1