Kc whippet pup advert

Put an advert up recently for kc whippet pups out of good working dogs, I don’t usually comment but people putting laughing faces at advert who don’t know the dogs are dicks , incidentally they sold for  more money than advert  but unfortunately to pet homes 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of bad news, just had to have my blue whippet stag PTS with liver failure at 9 years. She was my once in a lifetime lurcher, a great mate and hunter. I thought I knew it all about rabbiting until

that's where I am at now mate. knocking about with a little whippet and beddywhippet. 2 little jills and a catapult. not getting numbers but couldn't be happier ?

I just want to add,I don't make a habit of terrorising Anyone who ain't asked for it?I've hunted and worked my dogs on some of the best ground in the UK over the yrs,some my own hard earned permission

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, cantona said:

Put an advert up recently for kc whippet pups out of good working dogs, I don’t usually comment but people putting laughing faces at advert who don’t know the dogs are dicks , incidentally they sold for  more money than advert  but unfortunately to pet homes 

it's a shame more didn't go to working homes. my pup was out of a litter of 8 and I think only 3 went to working homes. 

• Like 1

I don't now what it is but people who look for a pet are willing to pay much more than lads that won't a working dog I think the right pup of the right parents is worth its weight in gold.

Could it be a lot of foke swop dogs like they swop they're pants and some jest treat them like a old car if they can make £50 on it it's for sale so they like they're dogs cheap as chips thank god not all working dog lads are that way.

Glad you got good homes for your pups

• Like 3

People trade dogs on fb like cards. I cringe when I see a bull cross come up or a terrier and all the numpties dive on it. There are some good owners on there as well so not all bad but its 50 50 Good working homes are certainty getting fewer 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, terryd said:

People trade dogs on fb like cards. I cringe when I see a bull cross come up or a terrier and all the numpties dive on it. There are some good owners on there as well so not all bad but its 50 50 Good working homes are certainty getting fewer 

Lurcher game fcuked and Facebook as done it no favours, 

• Like 4

Over here it's hard to find good, caring working homes for pups or even good pet homes. I don't want to put in my heart and soul to raise potentially good working pups only to see them in the pound when the novelty wears off so I never breed them. As far as facebook goes, I wish it would go.?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Over here it's hard to find good, caring working homes for pups or even good pet homes. I don't want to put in my heart and soul to raise potentially good working pups only to see them in the pound when the novelty wears off so I never breed them. As far as facebook goes, I wish it would go.?

Same here mate good homes are like gold nuggets hard to find here and I'm with you on face book lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, si brown said:

Got to say best dog I’ve ever had came from South Yorkshire from the yellow paper!

got a young team now that I’m working on but it took me 8 years after the yeller dog died to even think about it again. 

What’s the yellow paper do mean ad mag?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

What’s the yellow paper do mean ad mag?

Prob free adds mate was good if you wanted a cheep air gun back in the day.but you see dogs free to good home then same add week after new number some one selling dog on for £50 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

Prob free adds mate was good if you wanted a cheep air gun back in the day.but you see dogs free to good home then same add week after new number some one selling dog on for £50 

remember a wanker shooting my pals dogs for f**k all...so we searched the old free ads for all the  free to good home bull lurchers?..and let them loose amongst his 300 head of sheep?

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

remember a wanker shooting my pals dogs for f**k all...so we searched the old free ads for all the  free to good home bull lurchers?..and let them loose amongst his 300 head of sheep?

there favorite quarry lol 

• Haha 4