Archie Battersbee

8 hours ago, waltjnr said:

As delicate as this subject is ,I'm surprised no one has bought up the weird  circumstances as to how this lad ended up this way ? Mobile phones ,social media ,a lot to answer for ,at no age in my life did I want to choke myself out for others amusement, shit ole world we are in ! 

Briefly had the news on the radio and it said 'found in a coma '. What was the crack?

Me and the missus were talking about this recently, why there was so little information of what happened to the poor lad.

Evidently it seems it was some sort of tik  tok challenge where they tighten a ligature around their necks until they pass out, which went terribly wrong.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski

It is time for him to go, if his memory  can live on by his body parts given another Child a chance so be it ! there is no god to going  step in save him! no miracle will happen , it's over let him go .

• Like 3

We had to make the same decision 8years ago with my stepdaughter.My missus had to let them switch the machines off and lay with her girl for 2hours whilst she died.Within a year our nearly 20year relationship was over and just over a year after that I was bringing our 5year old daughter up on my own as her mum has never got over it and has really struggled the last few years.Something no parent should ever have to go through.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 14

The lads family have appealed to the ECHR, but they have said they can't interfere in British law.

Strange......didnt the lefty lawyers find an out of hours European Court Judge who over ruled British law to stop the plane load of illegal immigrants  taking off ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Very horrible situation all round, but if numerous professionals had informed them it’s fruitless carrying on they should let him go , not fair on the poor lad or the doctors treating him not to mention the parents.