First x whippet greyhound

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive posted this before , but many years ago, as a lad at school. on my way home if i had no money for the bus, i used to take a short cut up some back streets to get home, there was this black snout s

Seen a lot of first cross non-ped whippet x greyhounds over the years, and owned a few line bred. Insanely fast and easily capable of taking daytime hare, downside is they break easily and most l

Going off on a tangent here but have always liked the attached painting, that has uploaded pissed for some reason. Norman Cornish "Man at Bar With Dog on Lead". The breed is not specified but when tal

Posted Images

Seen a lot of first cross non-ped whippet x greyhounds over the years, and owned a few line bred.

Insanely fast and easily capable of taking daytime hare, downside is they break easily and most lack the stamina for more than a couple of decent runs.

Upside is youll not get better for the exciting runs.

Cheers.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Seen a lot of first cross non-ped whippet x greyhounds over the years, and owned a few line bred.

Insanely fast and easily capable of taking daytime hare, downside is they break easily and most lack the stamina for more than a couple of decent runs.

Cheers.

You ever seen any on other stuff even doubled up thanks for the reply 

Cheers.

Are they capable is what I’m asking 

• Like 1

This wee bitch killed 20 rabbits 3 nights a week with np at all she died off cancer at the age off 7 and only ever had one toe broke good going for a whippet x greyhound this is the only picture I have off her yes killed them on the lamp on her own think there was 6 or 7 rabbits that night too 

20200330_142432.jpg

• Like 8

Cheers.

good for small land and descent lampers