Fasting...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cut out alcohol and sugar ?

Make sure more comes out your bum hole than goes in your cake hole, it’s not rocket science ?

no not my thing fisting....message BGD....

Posted Images

I`ve used intermittent fasting for several years now when wanting to get lean. I`ve done the 16/8(16hours fasting,8hour eating window), 20/4 and the one meal a day.They all work IF .................................... YOU ARE IN A CALORIFIC DEFECIT. Having a better understanding of the calories you consume will help you. I still use scales to weigh my food when dieting so I know exactly how many calories I`m consuming. eg my breakfast is 100g oats(370cals),water,25g whey protein(90cals) and 10g peanut butter(60 cals) so TOTAL 520 calories.Do that with all your meals and after a while you can plan ahead easier.Remember hidden calories eg milk,sugar etc in your tea,coffee,ketchup etc. Good luck.

• Like 4

Good mate of mine is on one of these shake diets. 4 shakes a day and water is all he has. Seems abit radical to me and the weight is falling off him. Can’t imagine it is great for the body that sudden drop in weight 

4 hours ago, TAXI DRIVER said:

I`ve used intermittent fasting for several years now when wanting to get lean. I`ve done the 16/8(16hours fasting,8hour eating window), 20/4 and the one meal a day.They all work IF .................................... YOU ARE IN A CALORIFIC DEFECIT. Having a better understanding of the calories you consume will help you. I still use scales to weigh my food when dieting so I know exactly how many calories I`m consuming. eg my breakfast is 100g oats(370cals),water,25g whey protein(90cals) and 10g peanut butter(60 cals) so TOTAL 520 calories.Do that with all your meals and after a while you can plan ahead easier.Remember hidden calories eg milk,sugar etc in your tea,coffee,ketchup etc. Good luck.

What a tart ?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Most folk don’t stick these diets long enough to get the effect, I reckon 90% a folk who even talk about a diet are jus kiddin themselves on 

I don't hate you, I hate the truth you speak....

• Haha 2

I've read fasting has all sorts of health benefits,off the top of me head I can't remember exactly what they are, but for weight loss I don't think you will beat a good diet and training regime,and an active lifestyle 

All these new fad diets are unhealthy and unsustainable,and aren't a long term solution to the problem,making small steps that then turn into habits that then turn into serious progress that you won't want to back track on is the key to whatever you're trying to achieve 

My mate was on these miracle slimming pills.all the way to Norfolk to watch the banger racing he was on about them. Anyway we arrived and he had large cod n chips, 4 donuts, a litre of coke.he got quite upset when I mentioned I didn’t think those tablets was working.

• Haha 2