up the lionesses

Good luck to them . But this morning driving to the site.,on the radio all it was is how girls should just go out and play,how schools should have girls football, we should nt discriminate against womens sports ffs who has ever stopped girls playing football??? Jesus all the usual wankerscwere on

• Like 4

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope it does get more girls out playing sports, the shit young girls seem to put up with these days with social media, having to look a certain way, stupid pouting pictures, the need to be liked by

Posted Images

Well done Lionesses, great win on home soil.beating the  Germans lol. Reading some of the threads on this post, is  amazing really, just enjoy the win in a English  shirt, OK the football on different level to the men, and it always will be. Men are, faster, stronger, more agile in any contact sport  like say just enjoy the win. It my birthday today 1 8 52,=70 today yeh old fecker, but in good mood, the win deff put me there, just need my team Wolves to get some wins, and good start this season,  and I be a old happy bloke?

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, bird said:

Well done Lionesses, great win on home soil.beating the  Germans lol. Reading some of the threads on this post, is  amazing really, just enjoy the win in a English  shirt, OK the football on different level to the men, and it always will be. Men are, faster, stronger, more agile in any contact sport  like say just enjoy the win. It my birthday today 1 8 52,=70 today yeh old fecker, but in good mood, the win deff put me there, just need my team Wolves to get some wins, and good start this season,  and I be a old happy bloke?

hey up Ray, all the best matey 

26 minutes ago, bird said:

Happy birthday ray 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, bird said:

100% agree mate.

Have a happy birthday mate.

Cheers Arry