9 year old girl stabbed to death

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don’t mater what couloir the Cnut is it’s time he stopped breathing 

The Aussies have the best overall outlook .If you can’t support yourself no matter your circumstances you ain’t getting in .Bon voyage motherfucker .

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Well it wouldn't stop a funded terrorist 

Perhaps not but it would stop the majority.  I have never heard a word said against the Australian System. I once read and I have no reason to doubt it that a British person was stoped in the street and asked in halting English where the Free Money House was. What is wrong with us. Why cant people see that the reason all these people cross Europe then spend all their money on the extremly hazardous crossing of the English Chanel Is because they think they are coming to the "Land of milk and Honey. Genuine Refugees fine up to a point because there is nowt wrong with Europe. Take our share we must but economic refugees that I believe are the majority have not payed into the system and we cant house our own. Middle class do gooders are at the root of it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

How sad a young girl lost her life ,

They should hang the feckers who did it but we all no he'll go to a comfy jail qnd be on a wing full of other wrong uns and be out of harms way of main population .

This country needs to be like oz on immigration and every one should be veted even those that was here before brexit should go through criminal checks etc ,

I lived in Boston as a young lad and back then it was a great town to live but ask anyone what it's like now and they all say its been ruined by the poncing Eastern Europeans. 

Send the lot back to where they come from ..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I seen this the other morning when it first happened.

However, colour or no colour, don’t be surprised when you see things worthy of the 3rd world when you allow your country to become the 3rd world……

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

It was the freedom of movement from the EU i was thinking about i doubt no criminal checks were carried out when millions of them came from the EU . The United States of America seem to have got it better than us in stopping criminal's entering their country.

They didn't come from "The EU". They come from countries within the EU. Do you think that Latvia and Lithuania have a better criminal intelligence system than the UK? 

As for the States: 9/11 comes to mind and they ain't short of South American drugs barons either.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

The guy came to the UK to pick fruit, the child's mother ran an employment agency, something to do with a work dispute. 

Ahh, mate, it’s one manifestation of a wider disease.

If you go to places like Clacton or worse still Jaywick it just breaks your f***ing heart……..it’s the new normal :( 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ahh, mate, it’s one manifestation of a wider disease.

If you go to places like Clacton or worse still Jaywick it just breaks your f***ing heart……..it’s the new normal :( 

The term employment agency was sanitised, I heard gang master, the work dispute was underpaid, the whole story will out in time. 

18 minutes ago, mackem said:

The term employment agency was sanitised, I heard gang master, the work dispute was underpaid, the whole story will out in time. 

Life just gets more and more “Soweto shanty town” every day……f***ing horrible mate

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Life just gets more and more “Soweto shanty town” every day……f***ing horrible mate

The RNLI have an advert on TV at the moment "Without your help we can't operate" type thing, then I remember nowadays they are a taxi-service.... 

NEWS.SKY.COM

The new total - the highest of any month in 2022 - comes amid reports Home Secretary Priti...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1