Few recent mounts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I would share Few mounts I have been working on cheers RR

Fukk!!! I want that second fawn to follow me home ~ so I can keep it!  

That roe buck mount is stunning ?

Posted Images

19 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I'm too much of a perfectionist and to be honest dont rate this work......maybe others are too easily pleased.

Thing is,  no two Taxidermists works, of whatever specimen, look the same. (You'll know what I mean) To me this is Rob's (signature) style, of old reynard, particular to him, maybe...& I recognise that, & I can see the appeal of it too.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

Thing is,  no two Taxidermists works, of whatever specimen, look the same. (You'll know what I mean) To me this is Rob's (signature) style, of old reynard, particular to him, maybe...& I recognise that, & I can see the appeal of it too.

Sorry , this was actually meant to be in response  to "foxdropper" !  (Well , your usernames are similar ?)

7 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

Sorry , this was actually meant to be in response  to "foxdropper" !  (Well , your usernames are similar ?)

I realise that mate but if lifelike forms are the goal then I feel I’ve seen enough up close and personal foxes to have an opinion .Something isn’t right with length of muzzle and flat face .

I agree about it’s his signature but I expect the man would rather they looked spot on than settle for less . 

03635170-871C-49E0-92A0-6581CE21BE73.jpeg
Others may think this is wrong but this to me is the essence of a fox .

The spiders lifelike too ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I realise that mate but if lifelike forms are the goal then I feel I’ve seen enough up close and personal foxes to have an opinion .Something isn’t right with length of muzzle and flat face .

I agree about it’s his signature but I expect the man would rather they looked spot on than settle for less . 

03635170-871C-49E0-92A0-6581CE21BE73.jpeg
Others may think this is wrong but this to me is the essence of a fox .

The spiders lifelike too ?

Thanks, for the reply. Yes, that's equally  fair comment. Nice mount that , too ?