1/4 bull 3/4 greyhounds

8 hours ago, Black neck said:

My mate reckons the 34 x is the ultimate, well about 20 year ago he got a bitch pup.saved off a litter only 2 be told the blokes old man had sold his pup why he was at work ,dunt worry I'll get you 1 he said ,a bitch pup.was found and brought down unseen made a cracking bitch ,I found out not long after he got it that it was a 38 58 but I never said ote, 2 this day my mate still reckons the 34 is the ultimate as the bitch could catch ote barring many daytime longuns and was game and if anyone says the got no wind and break easy he uses this bitch as example ,I just nod and smile ?

Tip of the cap to you sir

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pm mchull tom he's are resident Bull x expert his love and knowledge of them are second to none .he's that passionate about them they never leave his thoughts 

Posted Images

I have run most crosses 5/8 3/8 is probably the best cross will they catch on the slop regular  no would they excel on hill or rock no but show me a mutt that will stick like them they take teeth or gear that kicks back that owners of slop plodders won't run regular or slip on every cross has it's faults 

Just now, Blackmag said:

I have run most crosses 5/8 3/8 is probably the best cross will they catch on the slop regular  no would they excel on hill or rock no but show me a mutt that will stick like them they take teeth or gear that kicks back that owners of slop plodders won't run regular or slip on every cross has it's faults 

Cue, Magoo ?

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

blacks after a bite but i’m not falling for it ? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Not after a bite Mc it's fact you even said yourself you won't slip on gear that gives it back 

i like out and out running machines mate 

the type for things that a slow and give it back are ten a penny 

8 hours ago, Thefieldsaredark said:

No because he throw gamer dogs than himself 

I used to run a son of golly game dog but he was abit funny round quarry once hed killed it had roe buck 1 night put it in my mates jeep dog stripped its lips back showing teeth wouldn't let you by it