• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't open any of that shit...

And that is what you are calling entertainment and then you wonder why the world is going to shit, , reap what you sow people.........

Mess with your head all that, remember you can’t unsee it and it’s always there buried in your brain ! 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

mate I get sent worse on WhatsApp everyday...and of course share them on...lol

My kid sent me one of a lion pulling a blokes finger off, tool a while, I could almost feel it ??

this mornings video nasty was guys on motorbikes robbing people in Brazil....but before they could finish the robberies ...some chap in a car would run them over....not just one incident either....multiple times...

I got the feeling this was some kind of epidemic in   Brazil...and it's citizens were fighting back...

• Sad 1

oh I forgot about the delight of the morning ....looked like a road through rainforest...south east Asia ..south America...anyway a chap just out for a casual stroll ...as he gets closer to the camera....you can see he's carrying a human head in one hand...and a machete in other...all casual like..lol

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

oh I forgot about the delight of the morning ....looked like a road through rainforest...south east Asia ..south America...anyway a chap just out for a casual stroll ...as he gets closer to the camera....you can see he's carrying a human head in one hand...and a machete in other...all casual like..lol

You get sent weird shit, I get sent stuff with lions, snakes, spiders and sharks ??

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

You get sent weird shit, I get sent stuff with lions, snakes, spiders and sharks ??

Yep...lol

I do get funny shit...as well...but theres loads of accident type horrors...some  I just can't send on..

but if dudes are committing violent crimes and get ironed out themselves I have no problem with that stuff

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I've seen some rough stuff in real life, head and hand chopping, execution by shooting......but I get slightly apprehensive at opening some of the stuff we get sent ! ? !

I delete them immediately, I've been known to forward things to the wrong people by mistake !

Also, imagine getting pulled when out with the dogs and the police finding a load of video nasties on your phone ?

They'd think "this guy's not just a poacher, he's a sychopath " ! ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I find stuff like that fairly ghoulish tbh 

I don't want to see them either.

Started watching one once where a gang had this guy tied up and they were cutting his arms and that off while he was alive.

They also had a dog there which was eating him away in between his legs.

I knocked it off, i don't want to see stuff like that. 

SINDASOX. 

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

just been sent the vid of that....one a real close up...not very nice

Three of them were taken to hospital, one with head and neck injuries. 

Lad I worked with had loads of them videos one sick puppy him .bloke with a polesaw on a ladder branch swings down and wipes him out had a face like predator split in two .another were a tractor picking bails up impails a lad in stomach comes out the other side .another who's hand is stuck in a mincer .I like a few don't open them 

I've got beauty where a fella tries to commit suicide in a car, puts the shotty under his chin and fires, splits his face in half but he's still alive, see the breath coming out of his neck as he's groaning? 

Don't watch those cruelty ones though ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1