A taste of their own medicine me thinks

1 hour ago, socks said:

Do you think the tech department of the police can’t get into your phone ? 

i don’t think socks 

i know for a fact they don’t even try on a locked phone 

just read back they give jail for not giving them the password and don’t get on the phone why do you think they can’t get on them ?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know I qgoing to get shit from some sides,  but park coursing is completely different from normal coursing. Its not something I support.....captive hares ran by greyhounds in muzzles isn't my i

Some of the rough coursing amidst the Irish farmlands, sedges, etc is incredibly exciting...I would far rather see the dog hunting his hares in such a natural manner.. Far, far better for me, tha

I've said many times on here over the years that if I want one for the pot, I don't care if it's taken out of the seat or a kick up, but if I'm out for sport, or to test a dog, the hare gets fair law,

Posted Images

3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

It was shared on all the local facebook pages them lads coursing and the locals want them tarred and feathered yet the same locals were trying desperately to help a traveller lad find his coursing dog he lost in the same area 'walking ' miles from home. He even had pics of it with trophies on his profile ?

1 hour ago, OldPhil said:

Tats,...that is one severe punishment.....?

Found it very harsh tbh when I see some of the scumbags around me making ordinary folks lives a misery with antisocial behaviour laughing at the authorities knowing they will do feck all. The same article in the Daily Express also named a few lads who had been caught coursing and there involvement with drug dealing to further alianate the public against lads who keep and work lurchers. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i don’t think socks 

i know for a fact they don’t even try on a locked phone 

just read back they give jail for not giving them the password and don’t get on the phone why do you think they can’t get on them ?

What I’m saying is If the police wanted to get onto your phone for evidence they could very easily. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, socks said:

What I’m saying is If the police wanted to get onto your phone for evidence they could very easily. 

they can’t mate do you realise how hard it would be to get on a 8 digit password phone you don’t even know how many digits the password is 

they could very easily restore to factory and wipe the phone to use again everything is lost 

but to get on a the phone would be nearly impossible 

3 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

No they can't ?

They definitely can, guy I used know -that's his job(and you and you're phone don't even have to be in the same country as them).(Maybe it's different in Ireland -phone/tech companies pay fuk all tax here -so maybe it's some kind of deal between them and the government.

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

they can’t mate do you realise how hard it would be to get on a 8 digit password phone you don’t even know how many digits the password is 

they could very easily restore to factory and wipe the phone to use again everything is lost 

but to get on a the phone would be nearly impossible 

??? if you think the authorities haven’t got the means to unlock a phone with all the tech available to them then you must be nuts. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Cops have my lads iPhone, an due to the way the wankers tried taking j refused to open it, got a brief on case an he reckons it can an will be done if they really want to but how big a crime must that be for? They had that for about a year now an have hooked up his wee pals an got in them no probs, but can they fcuk get in the iPhone, for now. But I’ll trust me brief who been round block a few times when he says it can be done ?

they won’t get into the iphone if it’s a bad charge they have him on they will charge him with not giving the password and jail him for that katch 

be careful how a duty solicitor try’s to help em they can be c**ts

5 minutes ago, socks said:

??? if you think the authorities haven’t got the means to unlock a phone with all the tech available to them then you must be nuts. 

they maybe could with right program a few years time to run it   and silly money 

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

they maybe could with right program a few years time to run it   and silly money 

Don’t be so ridiculous … if it was that difficult to get into a smart phone then every terrorist cell, drug dealer and human trafficker would just text and phone away without any worries of being caught. The police can get into your phone In a minuet if they wanted to. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

They won't need to get onto your phone, sure you just tell them everything on here and put pics up with location on in your phone ? then act Billy the brief and tell someone how to handle a charge... Anyone who's done a bit knows your a square trying to fit into a circle.

The discussion should be... How to actually read the law and stay within it ?... Still plenty of hunting to be had.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, socks said:

Don’t be so ridiculous … if it was that difficult to get into a smart phone then every terrorist cell, drug dealer and human trafficker would just text and phone away without any worries of being caught. The police can get into your phone In a minuet if they wanted to. 

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Detectives attended Andrew Garner's home address in order to arrest him in relation to an ongoing...

explain 

having your phone imei number phone number tracking listening is seeing who you have contacted etc is a lot different to the having a hold of your phone and trying to get passed the password 

9 minutes ago, stop.end said:

They won't need to get onto your phone, sure you just tell them everything on here and put pics up with location on in your phone ? then act Billy the brief and tell someone how to handle a charge... Anyone who's done a bit knows your a square trying to fit into a circle.

The discussion should be... How to actually read the law and stay within it ?... Still plenty of hunting to be had.

are you numb? you can turn location off on phone so nothing is on the pictures you dummy 

i was telling stiff the phone isn’t an issue they won’t get on it but loads know better 

like i said earlier i can’t be done for walking a dog in my county that is staying within the law 

it wouldn’t matter to you ya haven’t a dog just dog shit for brains 

Edited by mC HULL