A taste of their own medicine me thinks

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know I qgoing to get shit from some sides,  but park coursing is completely different from normal coursing. Its not something I support.....captive hares ran by greyhounds in muzzles isn't my i

Some of the rough coursing amidst the Irish farmlands, sedges, etc is incredibly exciting...I would far rather see the dog hunting his hares in such a natural manner.. Far, far better for me, tha

I've said many times on here over the years that if I want one for the pot, I don't care if it's taken out of the seat or a kick up, but if I'm out for sport, or to test a dog, the hare gets fair law,

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

but each county has rural wildlife crime unit 

if your from that county it’s hard work proving much mate 

when was the last time you stepped on a field stiff ? 

when was the last time you got stopped by filth ? 

gallileo will move me on tell me to leave lincolnshire 

here you will get a pull from a l200 with rural and wildlife crime unit on it they can’t and don’t say anything you will get letters saying if caught this and this will happen 

how can i be told to leave my own area ? 

how can i get done for going equipped in my own area ? 

you think the plod are mi5 going to hack your phone etc for hare coursing ?

you need to get a dog and get some fresh air mate ? ?

Edited by mC HULL
38 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

when was the last time you stepped on a field stiff ? 

when was the last time you got stopped by filth ? 

gallileo will move me on tell me to leave lincolnshire 

here you will get a pull from a l200 with rural and wildlife crime unit on it they can’t and don’t say anything you will get letters saying if caught this and this will happen 

how can i be told to leave my own area ? 

how can i get done for going equipped in my own area ? 

you think the plod are mi5 going to hack your phone etc for hare coursing ?

you need to get a dog and get some fresh air mate ? ?

So will you do all your coursing local then mchull? 

5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You seriously think Gallelio can’t tell a courser from a dog walker pal ? 

“so mr hull, would you like to explain the pics in your phone ? Or your membership of the hunting life ? Or the what’s app groups ? Or that you’ve been in the Location of a reported hare coursing scene by your phone pinging off the nearest mast “ 

how can you believe in Machiavellian illuminati controlling 9 11 but not simple electronic forensics ? 

they can tell how many times you e walked from Bridlington to yours with a 5 minute plug in 

Family relative who works high up in The police grabbed my phone one day and started to real off my home address work address and any other points of interest that are regularly visted. Basically told me to buy a burner phone with no location services etc ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Family relative who works high up in The police grabbed my phone one day and started to real off my home address work address and any other points of interest that are regularly visted. Basically told me to buy a burner phone with no location services etc ?

if you had a password on it he couldn’t a done that 

6 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

just as easy to leave phone at home 

I knew a guy who when doing whatever it was he wasn't supposed to be doing would carry his phone inside two clean empty crisp packets, worked as a faraday cage,total signal block. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s called going equipped…..

Section 57 or 58 in scotland ones going equipped others a known thief early 90,s it was there way of getting you off the street quick those charges were basically a straight to jail ticket ...... 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Don’t make no odds they can get in if they want to. ? just as easy to leave phone at home 

? ? and you know this how ? 

why do lads get jailed and threatened with jail for not giving passwords then and that’s for a lot more serious offences then poaching 

another one watching to many films ?