• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Socks is now hiding on the kitchen table afraid to finish the washing up in case a shark is in the sink amongst his mess tins and army issue socks.

I've got the kayak ready for you this year mate...painted the underside like a seal...just to make it a bit more exciting fir you.. ?

Best place for whale sharks 100% guaranteed is oslob off cebu Island, both my kids have done it a couple of times now. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JDHUNTING said:

Yeah but do they get their tits out? 

Sadly not, parading up and down the beach in skimpy kit, on their paddle boards and shit, but no nipples for a hundred miles. 

29 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Piranha 3D is more your flavour then.

A whopping 5.5 on IMBD!

Nah Breeders Samantha janus the greatest fil a 14 year old me had ever seen. The story line was something about her having no top on all the way through. 

9 hours ago, mackem said:

Just watched this,its OK but I was expecting better, falls well behind Jaws in gore, storyline, and shock-value. 

IMG_20220728_112844.jpg

Videoframe_20220728_083505_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

I have not seen this but enjoyed the 1st film. Not a patch on Jaws of course (1 of the greatest films ever made IMO) but decent. The middle part, when we know what is going to happen but waiting for it to unfold is very well done. The scenes of the small group huddled together moving between being claustrophobic and agoraphobic with shots opening out to the great expanse. And the primeval human fear of the unknown lurking in the shadows becoming a reality rather subtly done and building suspense. Then the shark just starts killing people, boring.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

I have not seen this but enjoyed the 1st film. Not a patch on Jaws of course (1 of the greatest films ever made IMO) but decent. The middle part, when we know what is going to happen but waiting for it to unfold is very well done. The scenes of the small group huddled together moving between being claustrophobic and agoraphobic with shots opening out to the great expanse. And the primeval human fear of the unknown lurking in the shadows becoming a reality rather subtly done and building suspense. Then the shark just starts killing people, boring.

Didn't see the first one mate, just saw this on CinemaHD and thought I would give it a go, cgi shark is fast but poorly done, I compared it to Jaws as I do with all such shark movies, none of them measure up. 

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Didn't see the first one mate, just saw this on CinemaHD and thought I would give it a go, cgi shark is fast but poorly done, I compared it to Jaws as I do with all such shark movies, none of them measure up. 

In the original most of the shark footage is real, in the middle part of the film, very well edited. Put the shits up me. Anyway, worth a watch. A nice twist at the end, only 1 of them survive ? 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Jaws was good , but i thought orca the killer whale starring Richard Harris was better , not seen it on telly for ages 

8 hours ago, steve66 said:

Jaws was good , but i thought orca the killer whale starring Richard Harris was better , not seen it on telly for ages 

Brought tears to my eyes watching that as a kid...lol

Great film

• Like 1
On 25/07/2022 at 21:45, mushroom said:
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Personally, I really rated Deep Blue Sea, in the killer fish genre.

Can't believe no one has mentioned the critically acclaimed Sharknado:whistling:

nobody mentinned the meg yet...come on.