• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They would have been better off investigating Saville or their disc jockeys back then rather than scaring pensioners into buying a licence, f**k them to be honest ?

Off topic but to me the same in regard to my take on modern Britain that asks the question "did the Nazi's win the war?" Started getting letters from the council stating that they did not know wh

International lesbians ?   

Posted Images

Couldn't give a monkies about the BBC. I've been enjoying watching the lionesess, they get stuck in, brings a bit of joy to our lives don't you agree, change from reading about mps fondling one another, monkey pox, covid, rising cost of living,   sorry existing, looking forward to tonight's game with my bottle of lemonade, and bag of crisps 

• Like 1

Missus cancelled our TV licence 6 month ago but apparently we can get bbc I player so your still liable for a lisence, f**k knows but sure she knows what she doing, kids have been prepped for anyone knocking on door to give them a swift feck off so I just go with the flow lol 

23 minutes ago, Jackknife said:

Missus cancelled our TV licence 6 month ago but apparently we can get bbc I player so your still liable for a lisence, f**k knows but sure she knows what she doing, kids have been prepped for anyone knocking on door to give them a swift feck off so I just go with the flow lol 

Must be 20 Years ago i was living in a mates house while he was abroad. One night the old guy next door had a heart attack and died, I could hear his Mrs shouting so went round and was there while the ambulance and cops turned up, he had fallen behind a door and jammed it but I managed to get in but he was dead.......anyway 2 days later a bloke in a suit knocked my door asking my name....i was convinced it was the TV goons and told him straight away to feck off.....turned out he was Mr Arkwright son from next door and he only wanted to say thank you for helping out....felt a right cnunt :icon_redface:

Edited by bell
  • Haha 5
40 minutes ago, Jackknife said:

We have a sky box and sky contract so we can receive it all....but as far as I'm aware you don't need a license to have that, you need a license if you actually watch live TV. Think it's a grey area that your response to depends on the outcome 

• Like 1

England v Germany Sunday night, should be a good game, I'm looking forward to it, I shall be going shop later on splashing out on a bottle of tizer and a bag of doritos, might even stretch to a bag of werthers should my Meagre pension allow, see ya,    

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, mackay said:

Ok, so cancelled the licence, don't watch their shite anyway. Got the letter, question is, do I go online and indulge them?, or do I just ignore it?.

Go online and make the declaration. It makes it highly unlikely you will get any sort of visit. 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Someone I know had all the channels in the world through a firestick. Most importantly Sky sports, TNT, every match including 3 O'clock kick offs.  Worked great for years but everything has now gone. According to the lad who set it up the server has been closed down. I'm gutted, for this person that I know. Could be the beginning of the end for this sort of thing? 

2 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Someone I know had all the channels in the world through a firestick. Most importantly Sky sports, TNT, every match including 3 O'clock kick offs.  Worked great for years but everything has now gone. According to the lad who set it up the server has been closed down. I'm gutted, for this person that I know. Could be the beginning of the end for this sort of thing? 

Hard luck lol 

17 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

As fast as they close one down, 3 more pop up, 

33 minutes ago, paulus said:

As fast as they close one down, 3 more pop up, 

That has always been so, but now I think they mean business. The person that I know hopes that you are correct. Looks like the poor bloke will have to go to the pub or pay £11.99 for a day pass in order to watch the Nots v NUFC match on Saturday! 

• Haha 1