• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They would have been better off investigating Saville or their disc jockeys back then rather than scaring pensioners into buying a licence, f**k them to be honest ?

Off topic but to me the same in regard to my take on modern Britain that asks the question "did the Nazi's win the war?" Started getting letters from the council stating that they did not know wh

International lesbians ?   

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I’ve stopped paying mine for the first time this year and had a few letters already, I’m sure I heard once that if you do something online they stop mithering you 

Just fill in the form online and they'll not bother you for 2 years, had one of their taxmen call to the house a  couple months ago while I was at work and threatened the wife with court if she basically didn't pay for a licence straight away, she just told him to fcuk off and not come back and filled in the online form again. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, kanny said:

I don't really watch TV  but the wife does so she pays it ...we have SKY, BT ect so I believe we are bang to rights?

So have we kanny but still won't be paying for a license, just fill in the form online. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I thought you could have a tv but just not suppose to watch anything on the bbc, fine to watch all the other channels isn’t it ? 

This guy is worth listening to ?

24 minutes ago, kanny said:

I don't really watch TV  but the wife does so she pays it ...we have SKY, BT ect so I believe we are bang to rights?

You can have what you want,just don't tell them you watch live TV. We have sky, but use the sky box to get access to apps like Netflix, we also have sky broadband so that's why we have sky. Cancel your license and fill in the online declaration , they won't bother you for 2 years

• Like 3

they just wont give up, well with me they havent, they asked me several questions by letter, how olld am i,    so i told rm, they in reply said age doesnt matter, am i on a certain pension credit they asked, yes i replied, which does qualify me for a free tv licence, but yet im still being mithered, so i just cut there letters into bum sizes pieces , saves on bog rolls 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

You can have what you want,just don't tell them you watch live TV. We have sky, but use the sky box to get access to apps like Netflix, we also have sky broadband so that's why we have sky. Cancel your license and fill in the online declaration , they won't bother you for 2 years

When you say don’t watch live tv does that mean in theory that you could record anything on your sky box and watch it back later and that would be fine 

29 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

they just wont give up, well with me they havent, they asked me several questions by letter, how olld am i,    so i told rm, they in reply said age doesnt matter, am i on a certain pension credit they asked, yes i replied, which does qualify me for a free tv licence, but yet im still being mithered, so i just cut there letters into bum sizes pieces , saves on bog rolls 

Just ignore everything,  never even reply or admit your name or anything. If some silly cnut knocks on your door, go back to first rule ignore. If they don't know your name and you ignore everything and don't admit to watching the telly there's fek all they can do 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

When you say don’t watch live tv does that mean in theory that you could record anything on your sky box and watch it back later and that would be fine 

No mate, you're not supposed to watch or record any live TV without a licence. 

• Like 1