Does anyone here admit to still paying the peado tax? Just interested in the reasons for those that do pay it

WWW.EXPRESS.CO.UK

MORE than a quarter of a million more Britons cancelled their TV licence in 2021.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They would have been better off investigating Saville or their disc jockeys back then rather than scaring pensioners into buying a licence, f**k them to be honest ?

Off topic but to me the same in regard to my take on modern Britain that asks the question "did the Nazi's win the war?" Started getting letters from the council stating that they did not know wh

International lesbians ?   

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I pay it out of habit and fear of prosecution I suppose. What happens iff you don't pay?

They can take you to court , but only if you admit to who you are . They can't give you a court summons if they don't know your name .

10 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I pay it out of habit and fear of prosecution I suppose. What happens iff you don't pay?

Cancel your "Contract" with them, they won't bug you for two years, no letters, no visits, nada. 

WWW.TVLICENSING.CO.UK

Not sure how to cancel your TV Licence or request a refund? Find the answers to the most...

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Chid said:

They can take you to court , but only if you admit to who you are . They can't give you a court summons if they don't know your name .

Every single conviction concerning not having a licence is due to the person admitting they were using a TV without a licence, :doh:they cannot prove by any means you watch normal TV channels on it as such and you do not have to let them into your home.Tell them to go away not come back and all representatives of the BBC are not welcome on your property and you will remove them as trespassers if they come back in the future..They will take you to court of your stupid enough to admit to it,just do not admit to it and they cannot prove otherwise mate..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, si brown said:

Got this to fill in other day… I’ll be telling them I’m still not interested in watching there left wing bullshit??

10C81F78-FD05-454D-9EFF-1A0E9140C737.jpeg.c5937fc526e2de4df0f20582402ae802.jpeg

Yes, the slags sent me this one.

The tone of their letters gets right on my tits - they're designed to scare old folks and vulnerable people into paying whether they need it or not.

I can be grumpy with little hitlers like this at the best of times but, I've got Covid at the moment (only like a man cold) so, I've got the hump a bit anyway - I hope they do turn up, I'll put the c**t clean out of my front garden. That'll cheer me right up :yes: :laugh: :thumbs:

IMG_20220724_102331.jpg

• Haha 6
2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Yes, the slags sent me this one.

The tone of their letters gets right on my tits - they're designed to scare old folks and vulnerable people into paying whether they need it or not.

I can be grumpy with little hitlers like this at the best of times but, I've got Covid at the moment (only like a man cold) so, I've got the hump a bit anyway - I hope they do turn up, I'll put the c**t clean out of my front garden. That'll cheer me right up :yes: :laugh: :thumbs:

IMG_20220724_102331.jpg

For the bbcs crimes against children, they should be giving ?to their victims ,scum !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Cancel your "Contract" with them, they won't bug you for two years, no letters, no visits, nada. 

WWW.TVLICENSING.CO.UK

Not sure how to cancel your TV Licence or request a refund? Find the answers to the most...

What happens after 2 years ? 

2 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

What happens after 2 years ? 

They send you another letter asking do you have a TV, go back online tell them you don't ??

• Like 3