fx crown mk 2

just bought the above off my good mate paul sewell ive got to admit after having 3 fx impacts in the last 2 year im well impressed with this gun got it tuned in this morning and i love the 18 shot mags so easy to use

• Like 3

ive only got my highly tuned hw95 in 22 my daystate rainger in 22 and now my crown my springer is my favourite pellet on pellet at 35 yards in the right hands every time the masters old gun paul sewell he done some work on it ,the thing is i have a habbit of selling guns on but the springer is going no where

7 minutes ago, j j m said:

ive only got my highly tuned hw95 in 22 my daystate rainger in 22 and now my crown my springer is my favourite pellet on pellet at 35 yards in the right hands every time the masters old gun paul sewell he done some work on it ,the thing is i have a habbit of selling guns on but the springer is going no where

sorry ranger in 177

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/08/2022 at 08:57, j j m said:

crown sold this morning went back to a air arms ultimate in 22 cal with laminate stock

Ohhhhhh how sad, mind you it's no good Billy, I ain't got any spare cash anyway. Story of my retired life ??

Phil