The Iconic Hiro Onoda what a sign of the people we once were as a world

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

When I started reading this thread I hoped it was gonna be about the bloke who made the swords in Kill Bill ?

Cheers, D.

Yeh that briefly crossed my mind...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a stupid jap Cnut ………

I almost feel pity for the young of today who will grow up thinking that the requirement for being an action star is to  wear spandex or being imbued with super powers .    they will never expe

Who remembers when the Jap bloke (prime minister or emperor or something ?) visited Britain quiet a few years ago now ? All the old boys lined The Mall and turned their backs…….good on em, proper

Posted Images

4 hours ago, jukel123 said:

See what you started Stiff? You and your sympathising and collaboration with the nips? You should be court  martialled and your buttons ceremonially cut off with a samurai sword. You should be tarred and feathered and a giant white plume shoved up your arse with deep heat as a lube. You should then have to walk back to Cumbria and be forced to watch Sunderland home and away forever.

F****n treacherous jap's eye that you are.

It’s always been a dream of mine ,to have an office desk , with nothing on it bAring a computer with a samurai sword in an enclosed  box with “in case of emergencies , break glass “ written on it . 

a brass plaque on the scabbard “Widows tears , the sender , whoever wields this blade shall be dubbed , the stealer of souls “ 

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It’s always been a dream of mine ,to have an office desk , with nothing on it bAring a computer with a samurai sword in an enclosed  box with “in case of emergencies , break glass “ written on it . 

a brass plaque on the scabbard “Widows tears , the sender , whoever wields this blade shall be dubbed , the stealer of souls “ 

Just as long as you don't come looking for me wielding the f****n thing.lol I know I went  over the top wishing everlasting Sunderland on you.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Just as long as you don't come looking for me wielding the f****n thing.lol I know I went  over the top wishing everlasting Sunderland on you.

I almost feel pity for the young of today who will grow up thinking that the requirement for being an action star is to  wear spandex or being imbued with super powers . 

they will never experience the innate pleasure of reading the three greatest words in human kind written on a movie screen. 

“starring Steven seagal “ 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I feel like my soul has been stolen every time I read one of those non starters football posts ! 

• Like 1
On 22/07/2022 at 09:05, jukel123 said:

I knew a lot of ex POWs who were members of the same ex service club in which I was a member. To a man they would not talk about their experiences  under the japs. But they were all bitter and never forgave.

One of the guys was nicknamed the 'gannet'. He used to sweep the crumbs off the table after we had finished our dinner and eat them. He would ratch in the bins for any discarded sandwiches. After being reduced to skin and  bones during the war he could not bear to see food wasted. He came round to my house once and I showed him the various pets I had. I had rabbits which came to be fed at the wire netting. He was really upset and thought they were hungry. After that he regularly brought me piles of grass to feed them.

Another guy would get really upset with anybody that bought Japanese produce. He would complain that if you bought Japanese you were a f****n traitor.

The japs who used to oversee the work in the factory i worked at that used to produce the rubber components for the automotive industry would walk around the factory with paper face masks on and all you got off them was an expressionless nod of the head i used to hate it when they came and stood over me while i operated an injection moulding machine i could feel their eyes burning into my back one day i had had enough and just shouted out loud banzai he just turned around and feked off. ? 

• Haha 2
30 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Remember this on telly? A very sanitised view of worthy white women being knocked about by nips.

Shower of b*****ds!!!!!!!!!

Yeh I remember that show...blast from the past that

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Remember this on telly? A very sanitised view of worthy white women being knocked about by nips.

Shower of b*****ds!!!!!!!!!

I remember that, you would get shot with shit nowadays for showing such a program and Nissan would scream Banzai and shut down the sunderland factory. In reality the women would have been forced into working as "Comfort women" or executed like the Australian nurses on Bangka Island. 

• Like 1

Just finished the book ,Tomorrow you'll die  by Andy Coogan, definitely don't make em like that any more ,went through hell ,and still remained decent, japs sounded evil,just look at unit 731 ,worse than the Germans in my opinion, and most escaped the noose ,to go work for the yanks ,bit like the nazis lol

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

most escaped the noose ,to go work for the yanks ,bit like the nazis lol

MacArthur began that, overlooking human rights abuses if it was advantageous to the Americans to do so. 

• Like 2