Polecat Jill available

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Your not in my head pal dont flatter your self. I've just come back on here to see your comments. Like a said you can f**k off now i've exposed ya for what you are a sad old twat. 

???

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a trek ??? It’s 40 fukcing minuets away ……… 

Not many willing to spend a little time traveling for stuff they want any more 

The only one you've exposed as a "sad old twat" is your self.  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Your not in my head pal dont flatter your self. I've just come back on here to see your comments. Like a said you can f**k off now i've exposed ya for what you are a sad old twat. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I have put up the odd ferret free to good home as they were definitely no good for hunting but make great pets not once l have had anyone complain about distance and have been more then great full for it.  I don’t let just anyone take it I do make sure that they have had experience with ferrets in the past. 

• Like 1
On 01/08/2022 at 16:26, ferret lady said:

I'm not old pal the fact is this doylum plus a few of his little cling ons ripped into me for not slipping my dog on a roe when a was out looking for a certain quarry that morning. Then a pops on a YouTube channel that's been put up by socks to see this not so bad looking beddy x laughed at because it won't get stuck into these long tails to which are just sat there cornered off in a grain trailer no movement to get the young dog going to which we all know that lurchers hunt on movement specially a young dog. Only when the dog gets abit of experience that they will take quarry that's stood or sat still after they know its safe had a few kills on some runs. Then he's saying to me grow up when he's putting clips up talking about getting killed by rabbits out in woods sleeping out. Just a f****n hypocrite Same as a few more on here no names. 

On 02/08/2022 at 01:40, Guss33 said:

I have put up the odd ferret free to good home as they were definitely no good for hunting but make great pets not once l have had anyone complain about distance and have been more then great full for it.  I don’t let just anyone take it I do make sure that they have had experience with ferrets in the past. 

That's a pet some Joe public wanting one for a pet. You've told them no good for working. I'm on about travelling for a working ferret or dog that's free. Nobody in this day an age gives away decent stock unless it's to fellas that they know very well or go out with.. Surely if your giving a ferret away that's 100% working you'd know of someone to give it to round your area. I'm a big believer in bringing on your own stock never bringing in an older animal. Your standards of working an behaviours of the animal may be diffrent to another's so that's why a won't have nothin given or bought that's not from a young age to start training myself. 

On 03/08/2022 at 08:38, Bangersanmash said:

I'm not old pal the fact is this doylum plus a few of his little cling ons ripped into me for not slipping my dog on a roe when a was out looking for a certain quarry that morning. Then a pops on a YouTube channel that's been put up by socks to see this not so bad looking beddy x laughed at because it won't get stuck into these long tails to which are just sat there cornered off in a grain trailer no movement to get the young dog going to which we all know that lurchers hunt on movement specially a young dog. Only when the dog gets abit of experience that they will take quarry that's stood or sat still after they know its safe had a few kills on some runs. Then he's saying to me grow up when he's putting clips up talking about getting killed by rabbits out in woods sleeping out. Just a f****n hypocrite Same as a few more on here no names. 

Go back and check that thread bangers I never once got involved I couldn’t give a fukc what you slip your dogs on or don’t. The thread I joined was the utter bullshit thread of you walking halfway accross the country in 20 mins ? as for the beddy clip you are just showing how green you are … give it up for fukc sake. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...