Polecat Jill available

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a trek ??? It’s 40 fukcing minuets away ……… 

Not many willing to spend a little time traveling for stuff they want any more 

The only one you've exposed as a "sad old twat" is your self.  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, socks said:

Are you stalking me bangers ? Bless you if you want to meet me that badly just say. All those videos have been up on here numb nuts everybody has already seen them ???

No a just seen one of your videos from the pup on show us your bushing dogs. So had a mooch on your other videos to which board me to f**k Kenneth. Had to laugh at the one where your dog was shiting its self over a few long tails or an the one where you thought you was funny about camping out to which you got no comments and no likes. An there you go with the moji shite. 60 odd year old an f***ing about with moji signs. The man only put up bit too fair with situation with prices of juice an said he'll see if someone working over that way could pick it up. But you soon had to pipe up then get the ball rolling to give the man abit of chew welldone 

Edited by Bangersanmash

I often wonder whether it’s worth answering you back as your intelligence is at the same level as an amoeba ( that’s a single cell parasitic animal just to help you out) 

I don’t have a YouTube channel to show footage and to get likes, you need it to upload films onto here. Every bit of footage on there is what I’ve posted on here including the pile of Shit beddy cross which jibbed at rats and is now in a pet home. You see unlike you bangers I tell the truth and am happy to put up pictures and footage of dogs and ferrets that fail as well as those that do well as that’s real life  and everybody has failures … now go out to your little shed and play with your canaries there’s a good boy …….

• Like 1
8 hours ago, socks said:

I often wonder whether it’s worth answering you back as your intelligence is at the same level as an amoeba ( that’s a single cell parasitic animal just to help you out) 

I don’t have a YouTube channel to show footage and to get likes, you need it to upload films onto here. Every bit of footage on there is what I’ve posted on here including the pile of Shit beddy cross which jibbed at rats and is now in a pet home. You see unlike you bangers I tell the truth and am happy to put up pictures and footage of dogs and ferrets that fail as well as those that do well as that’s real life  and everybody has failures … now go out to your little shed and play with your canaries there’s a good boy …….

Canaries ur goldfinches pal an I've got more likes on one upload than you have on all your videos put together simpleton. Your just a f***ing crank someone that most probably got bullied at school so has to come on here an give people chew an hope for them to take it get a few likes an laughs of rest of the few f***ing idiots. But not ready for someone to stand upto ya. Proper bellend a don't give two fucks if a get banned neither for telling you this . It's about time someone told dick heads like you. The shity beddy whippet in the right hand may of been a good dog. But on the clips you've put up that beddy whippet is on a few. Am glad you've given the dog a new home because least now it won't have to look at that ugly mug lol. 

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Canaries ur goldfinches pal an I've got more likes on one upload than you have on all your videos put together simpleton. Your just a f***ing crank someone that most probably got bullied at school so has to come on here an give people chew an hope for them to take it get a few likes an laughs of rest of the few f***ing idiots. But not ready for someone to stand upto ya. Proper bellend a don't give two fucks if a get banned neither for telling you this . It's about time someone told dick heads like you. The shity beddy whippet in the right hand may of been a good dog. But on the clips you've put up that beddy whippet is on a few. Am glad you've given the dog a new home because least now it won't have to look at that ugly mug lol. 

Whilst I’m quite flattered that you’ve got a bit of an obsession with me I do find it really creepy. I’ve never been into that bromance thing perhaps you could find somebody else to cling to as I’m not interested. 

On 25/07/2022 at 08:28, socks said:

Whilst I’m quite flattered that you’ve got a bit of an obsession with me I do find it really creepy. I’ve never been into that bromance thing perhaps you could find somebody else to cling to as I’m not interested. 

Don't try turn it round ya whopper. All times you've crabbed lads on here or sarcastic comments or just comments that aren't needed , like the one you did on this post about blar blar blar only 50 mile. You and a few others just can't help your selfs. A seen the clip you put up noticed it was on YouTube so had a stroll through your other videos that were boring as f**k fact. And the one where your camping out trying to get some likes an laughs didn't happen you just looked a c**t sorry to say. 

10 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Don't try turn it round ya whopper. All times you've crabbed lads on here or sarcastic comments or just comments that aren't needed , like the one you did on this post about blar blar blar only 50 mile. You and a few others just can't help your selfs. A seen the clip you put up noticed it was on YouTube so had a stroll through your other videos that were boring as f**k fact. And the one where your camping out trying to get some likes an laughs didn't happen you just looked a c**t sorry to say. 

Bangers as I said whilst I am flattered that you touch your little tinky winky when you think about me it’s not my cup of tea. Here’s some advice. Instead of me living rent free in your head why not just ignore anything I write it’s very easy to do you just … well ignore me … it’s what I do with people that write lie after lie on here incase you hadn’t noticed. 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, socks said:

Bangers as I said whilst I am flattered that you touch your little tinky winky when you think about me it’s not my cup of tea. Here’s some advice. Instead of me living rent free in your head why not just ignore anything I write it’s very easy to do you just … well ignore me … it’s what I do with people that write lie after lie on here incase you hadn’t 

A don't need advice off a mid life crisis clown like you pal. You came on here talking shite about my dog sayin it's never seen a graft. Then a see a clip of your beddy x backing up on a couple of long tails. Now f**k off stop coming on other lads posts with the smarmy comments to get a few like or stir shit up with your crabbing , slagging off bullshit. 

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

A don't need advice off a mid life crisis clown like you pal. You came on here talking shite about my dog sayin it's never seen a graft. Then a see a clip of your beddy x backing up on a couple of long tails. Now f**k off stop coming on other lads posts with the smarmy comments to get a few like or stir shit up with your crabbing , slagging off bullshit. 

Did you get a little twitch in your pants writing that  …….