Polecat Jill available

Giving away my polecat Jill free of charge. Good worker, good working lines,  great nature. Good with kids, good with dogs. Used to being handled. Recently had injection during her first season so will be out of season till next spring. Will be moving abroad so can't keep her. MUST go to a good, responsible home. I'm in Wiltshire. One on right of photo.

IMG_20220312_083047.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a trek ??? It’s 40 fukcing minuets away ……… 

Not many willing to spend a little time traveling for stuff they want any more 

The only one you've exposed as a "sad old twat" is your self.  

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Ferretlurcher70 said:

Bit of a trek . Will check to see if any one at work could pick her up for me 

Bit of a trek ??? It’s 40 fukcing minuets away ……… 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
On 21/07/2022 at 19:41, Elchapo said:

Aye but if you offered to drop it off  they'd be there wae bells on to receive it

On 21/07/2022 at 19:41, Elchapo said:

left a set of terrier couples on a gate once after a night dig....drove 160 miles to get them back?,couple of hundred miles for good  dogs or ferrets...nothing like a good road trip mate??

• Like 5
On 21/07/2022 at 08:44, Ferretlurcher70 said:

Bit of a trek . Will check to see if any one at work could pick her up for me 

You've f****d it now you'll have every c**t on here now saying your a tight c**t. You see your usin your head with prices of fuel now. So why waste it when you can get someone to go pick it up working that way. Its how you've worded it ( bit of a trek ) every f****r will be out of the wood work now someone's give you a bad comment. 

43 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You've f****d it now you'll have every c**t on here now saying your a tight c**t. You see your usin your head with prices of fuel now. So why waste it when you can get someone to go pick it up working that way. Its how you've worded it ( bit of a trek ) every f****r will be out of the wood work now someone's give you a bad comment. 

You could have walked it in two hours ???

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, socks said:

You could have walked it in two hours ???

You get back to your YouTube videos ? ? ? worse than them on fb for putting shite up like no fuckers seen a BBQ on go before lol.. A can see you've got many likes. Made my day seeing them clips. Specially the one where you should be in Broadmoor with the knife it bloody cuts paper.. Honest guys have a look k Jenkins. Mid life crisis shit that 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

You get back to your YouTube videos ? ? ? worse than them on fb for putting shite up like no fuckers seen a BBQ on go before lol.. A can see you've got many likes. Made my day seeing them clips. Specially the one where you should be in Broadmoor with the knife it bloody cuts paper.. Honest guys have a look k Jenkins. Mid life crisis shit that 

Are you stalking me bangers ? Bless you if you want to meet me that badly just say. All those videos have been up on here numb nuts everybody has already seen them ???