Huntsman wins appeal

This the MFHA Skype meeting?

Bunch of total f***ing idiots, done more damage than any hunt staff. And to share info that the folks doing it already knew.

This appeal will do absolutely no good other than to bring it back in to the limelight. The video is out there for anyone to watch and see these idiots blatantly admit to breaking the law, no matter what a court rules.

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

12B2BA2E-A68C-4B4E-AA28-9FCC2C537E98.jpeg.cdcf9ed131adefbf696c633a0c561306.jpeg

just spotted yhis after flickin on this thread, quite smart, if I had somewhere to put it decent I reckon I’d buy it

Town I was born has dyked waist high flower beds either end of it metal sculpture with name separate glass colourings for the town colours and in the middle figure of huntsman on horse three hound and a fox

and the left wing woke from the capital keep planting fat growing flowers to cover that up 

they ripped all the rabbit drop traps out round the golf course as well

fecking idiots there’s no rabbits there anymore but 20 year ago we could pull 15 out each one but we always took what we needed and let the rest go on the hill side except the time there was a stoat we tried to catch in a kids fishing net now that was emotional 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Bunch of total f***ing idiots, done more damage than any hunt staff. And to share info that the folks doing it already knew.

This appeal will do absolutely no good other than to bring it back in to the limelight. The video is out there for anyone to watch and see these idiots blatantly admit to breaking the law, no matter what a court rules.

Wow ! I allways had you down as one of the good guys..........

Cheers.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Spot on; they're no better than the wankers posting naughty shit on fb. 

7 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Spot on; they're no better than the wankers posting naughty shit on fb. 

They should've known a lot better. Jesus Christ, former intelligence agency chiefs hunt ffs, they're connected to f**k. They should be able to handle basic levels of security...

....including asking the question "is this even necessary?". What did they achieve? Were they actually contributing to the protection of hunting by educating the lads and lasses on the ground taking the risks? Of course not, because they know exactly how to play the game these days.

That video got out and caused more actual damage than anything since the ban. A court ruling won't make a f**k of positive difference other than to that former director of the braintrusts personal record.

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

They should've known a lot better. Jesus Christ, former intelligence agency chiefs hunt ffs, they're connected to f**k. They should be able to handle basic levels of security...

....including asking the question "is this even necessary?". What did they achieve? Were they actually contributing to the protection of hunting by educating the lads and lasses on the ground taking the risks? Of course not, because they know exactly how to play the game these days.

That video got out and caused more actual damage than anything since the ban. A court ruling won't make a f**k of positive difference other than to that former director of the braintrusts personal record.

The whole video was just a look how smart I am thing for a few pompous twats 

• Like 1
Just now, South hams hunter said:

The whole video was just a look how smart I am thing for a few pompous twats 

The opinion of lads that have earnt the right to have an opinion is exactly that. It was just an exercise in promoting their own importance.

The objective had minimal value, the risks were not controlled, and the impact of those risks was great.