Bass mackerel lure fishing

On 12/08/2022 at 21:57, white van man said:

His first bass from the kayak with a lure. Over the moon. 

3C0389EC-A07B-4DED-8719-5855289B071D.jpeg

884AD20B-123F-4470-8DDC-3558267E22AD.jpeg

He's turning into a top little angler mate, he's one of the keenest kids I've seen in a while, really enjoys it and no moaning...even if you have an hour and half paddle against the tide..??

IMG-20220813-WA0007.jpg.20a8931730b5f5aad39db2551648ecd0.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His first bass from the kayak with a lure. Over the moon.   

Another bag of mackerel, some small pollack about a dozen garfish and nice bass around 2lb this morning. All returned apart from the mackerel.   

Out again this morning we had well over 100 mackerel, we were throwing them back. A couple nice bass and a small pollack. Here's my mate with one around 4.5 pound.  

Posted Images

My lass took her nephew to see the seals just north of Scarborough on Monday, there’s always a few about!

the tide was right out and they saw a fair few close in but what they saw in the distance and thought were the rocks were seals.. there was a ranger down there observing them and she said there were 672 in the colony.. not surprised I’m catching sod all at the moment?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
On 04/10/2022 at 07:52, Moorman 1 said:

Had a cracking session yesterday approximately 100 mackerel (half were returned). A nice 4.5 lb'er. I lost a double figure bass trying to lift up the rock face (left my net at home?). Plus a few around the 2lb mark. 

Screenshot_20221004-075100_Gallery.jpg

Spot on that. Looks like you had a good day. Just waiting for this wind to drop and I’ll be back out on the kayak 

2 hours ago, white van man said:

Spot on that. Looks like you had a good day. Just waiting for this wind to drop and I’ll be back out on the kayak 

Yes thanks it was some day. Hopefully if the weathers right I'll be back out next week.

• Like 1