Bass mackerel lure fishing

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His first bass from the kayak with a lure. Over the moon.   

Another bag of mackerel, some small pollack about a dozen garfish and nice bass around 2lb this morning. All returned apart from the mackerel.   

Out again this morning we had well over 100 mackerel, we were throwing them back. A couple nice bass and a small pollack. Here's my mate with one around 4.5 pound.  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, white van man said:

I’ve been using live prawn lately Joe. Been pretty decent. Gives you a bit more time to concentrate on the rattler ?

? Last shot tonight, gonna try last light higher tide, once kids are played out...?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Borr said:

I was insinuating you put an old pic up. Wasn't very funny admittedly. Anyway cracking fish ?

Ah I was a bit slow there lol. Cheers Joe I was fishing for Gilts and had that one on a crab so not the target species.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Might be in the gower for a couple days or so next week if all goes to plan with the kids, anywhere half decent to go fishing there ?

I think it's all half decent-bean seeing a lot of bass not to far from there.I'll be there soon myself,lovely area.

P1070916.JPG

• Like 2