Its Time to fight

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course it’s got to do with colour. All the people form sub Sahara and Africa and Pakistan that come over here are all a particular colour. Their outlook on life and their morals and beliefs are mil

My little girl is ten , she reads a lot and the majority is nonsense fiction type “ Lottie brooks “ style books about girls her age and the dramas they face , new girl at school , makes new friends ,

Legal or illegal, the Asian and the African have been weaponised by politicians to f***ing destroy us……and it’s working ! You know one or two that are ok, so do I and so does everyone but the one

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Francie said:

No ken not yet

Oh. Fair play then, mate. I was just enquiring lest we had an actual source with the inside track. (I'd have slung them the score, just for the use of their vids, to be honest. But, that's probably just me)

I always wanted to join a party. You know; Put my money where my mouth was. I rather relished the idea of, in the middle of a pub bar debate, some snide kunt could pompously say;

" Oh! Hark at this one! And, I suppose You're a card carrying, paid up fukking member of ye beloved party, are ye?! " (Looking round for the expected nods and leers of support. Just like this place).

And I could fix him with a steely, unwavering eye. Slip my hand into my pocket as I coldly reply: " Yes. Of course I am. " Producing my card. Be fukking classic, wouldn't it? :D

Sadly, life has passed by. I can't manage 'steely' any more. More myopic and rheumy. Though, I'm probably at my best for a brief spell around 15:00. On a good day. Still got Dreadful eye contact though ~ @gnasher16 would fukking Love me! Can't help that. Comes with the condition :( Makes me fukking talk a lot too!!! :wallbash:

€20.00 a year?! Good christ, I'd have joined the British Communist party, for that! Just for the wind ups I could have! :laugh: Big parties want a weeks wage! How much gear is €20.00 a Year???

• Haha 2
40 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Oh. Fair play then, mate. I was just enquiring lest we had an actual source with the inside track. (I'd have slung them the score, just for the use of their vids, to be honest. But, that's probably just me)

I always wanted to join a party. You know; Put my money where my mouth was. I rather relished the idea of, in the middle of a pub bar debate, some snide kunt could pompously say;

" Oh! Hark at this one! And, I suppose You're a card carrying, paid up fukking member of ye beloved party, are ye?! " (Looking round for the expected nods and leers of support. Just like this place).

And I could fix him with a steely, unwavering eye. Slip my hand into my pocket as I coldly reply: " Yes. Of course I am. " Producing my card. Be fukking classic, wouldn't it? :D

Sadly, life has passed by. I can't manage 'steely' any more. More myopic and rheumy. Though, I'm probably at my best for a brief spell around 15:00. On a good day. Still got Dreadful eye contact though ~ @gnasher16 would fukking Love me! Can't help that. Comes with the condition :( Makes me fukking talk a lot too!!! :wallbash:

€20.00 a year?! Good christ, I'd have joined the British Communist party, for that! Just for the wind ups I could have! :laugh: Big parties want a weeks wage! How much gear is €20.00 a Year???

There ticking all the boxes for me ken,I'm going to join even tho I can't vote down there lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

There ticking all the boxes for me ken,I'm going to join even tho I can't vote down there lol

:icon_eek: Eh?! Hang about ....! Sorry! I thought (Cringes in expectant fear of a Right fukking roasting over This little geopolitical faux pas!) I honestly thought ..... voice trailing off to a whisper ..... Donegal was in the ..... :icon_redface: ...

Fukk!

Heh! At least you're fukking Irish! :laugh:

4 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

:icon_eek: Eh?! Hang about ....! Sorry! I thought (Cringes in expectant fear of a Right fukking roasting over This little geopolitical faux pas!) I honestly thought ..... voice trailing off to a whisper ..... Donegal was in the ..... :icon_redface: ...

Fukk!

Heh! At least you're fukking Irish! :laugh:

I'm on the invincible  border ken

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Up the Austrians scooooon

Over 500,000 Austrians demand ‘right to cash payments’ be added to country’s constitution

As central banks and globalist corporations accelerate the drive for a surveillance cashlesss society Austrian citizens have collectively voiced their resistance to ending cash! 

More than half a million Austrians have signed a petition calling for a referendum on the constitutional enshrining of the right to unlimited cash payments. In a country of 8.9 million, the massive show of support to Keep Cash Alive  demonstrates the growing worldwide movement against the drive for digital currencies as advanced by central banks across the world and the WEF.

The deadline for submission of petitions regarding proposals for seven national referendums ended on Monday. As reported by the Austrian daily Kurier, the right to cash payments received the most support of seven different petitions, with 530,938 Austrians signing it.

Only petitions that receive the signatures of 100,000 citizens or more can force a public debate in parliament on the topic. Given the overwhelming support behind the “right to cash” petition, a strong grassroots movement is forming in Austria to resist the push for a dystopian surveillance cashless society and digital tyranny whereby every spending is controlled and monitored by global corporations, Bankers and the State. 

Be Part Of A Cash Rebellion 

#CashIsKing

• Like 2

Nothing like having cash in your pocket, it just feels right!

I'm shit at all this new fangled crap, don't have apple pay, no interest in bit coin (I know people made a shit ton but I'm a firm believer in bricks and mortar, old fashioned maybe, but at least I can see my asset!! lol), haven't even got a credit card, the Mrs has I think... well I'm sure she has! lol...

I'm yet to go in anywhere that won't accept cash, perhaps it's a location thing, I was pissed right off when the scrappy didn't hand you cash anymore, don't feel the same getting it put into the bank! lol

• Like 5

The Irish people once again being treated like second class people in there own country,history repeating itself again.phillip has balls,going over an offering them to speak,f***ing wasters.an yet again hidingvthere faces f***ing wankers no balls,there making trouble that's it.

Being called fascists lol oh the irony

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1

What's Dublin like these day's Francie my daughter and son in law was over their recently as he was playing a big money match at pool there weekend was spoilt besides him loosing she had her bag dipped wile being in a crowded bar loosing her phone and bank cards.

3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

What's Dublin like these day's Francie my daughter and son in law was over their recently as he was playing a big money match at pool there weekend was spoilt besides him loosing she had her bag dipped wile being in a crowded bar loosing her phone and bank cards.

I don't know tats I'm up in Derry,few boys on here from Dublin could answer it better.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Just my own and very limited experience mate but like most cities it’s a mixture, it feels more European than any City in the Uk whereas you’d expect it to be more British city feeling because of the history and proximity…..that’s up towards the 3 arena end, on the river front and just behind.

Its nice round there.

However, by and large it’s a piss hole, like London really but without as much good stuff.

Walk out down Francis street and towards the river and it’s filthy and just has an air of “scumbag” about it.

Galway is much nicer, really nice in fact, Sligo too, that’s nice.

I have only been to the outskirts of Limerick but it didn’t look too nice.

Never been in Cork so I don’t know.

• Like 1