Its Time to fight

@VOONdo you honestly think this is the best for Ireland,having to ask the permission of the unelected communists at the eu.

Hang your heads in shame,actually go jump of a cliff you weak pathetic fools of tds in Ireland.

We don't want no part of the eu superstate,our sovereignty is ours,f**k you meehaw

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course it’s got to do with colour. All the people form sub Sahara and Africa and Pakistan that come over here are all a particular colour. Their outlook on life and their morals and beliefs are mil

My little girl is ten , she reads a lot and the majority is nonsense fiction type “ Lottie brooks “ style books about girls her age and the dramas they face , new girl at school , makes new friends ,

Legal or illegal, the Asian and the African have been weaponised by politicians to f***ing destroy us……and it’s working ! You know one or two that are ok, so do I and so does everyone but the one

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

@VOONdo you honestly think this is the best for Ireland,having to ask the permission of the unelected communists at the eu.

Hang your heads in shame,actually go jump of a cliff you weak pathetic fools of tds in Ireland.

We don't want no part of the eu superstate,our sovereignty is ours,f**k you meehaw

Everyone is too rich because of it mate, too many vested interests…..from farmers to TDs, nobody wants the money fountain to stop save a few free thinkers. 

I don’t want to get into the whole Britain/Ireland thing but the communists who stoked the flames of splitting from Britain under the banner of Sinn Fein diminished both of us it could be argued…..which is exactly what they wanted to do. 

What do you think ?

5 hours ago, WILF said:

Everyone is too rich because of it mate, too many vested interests…..from farmers to TDs, nobody wants the money fountain to stop save a few free thinkers. 

I don’t want to get into the whole Britain/Ireland thing but the communists who stoked the flames of splitting from Britain under the banner of Sinn Fein diminished both of us it could be argued…..which is exactly what they wanted to do. 

What do you think ?

Do you mean shinners these days or years ago wilf?

Just now, Francie said:

Do you mean shinners these days or years ago wilf?

At the time of and leading up to the Easter rising mate.

Some of the main people to stir that up were avowed communists. 
I know it all gets wildly complicated and I admit to not having a deep enough knowledge of all of it including the following civil war but I know a few bits.

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

At the time of and leading up to the Easter rising mate.

Some of the main people to stir that up were avowed communists. 
I know it all gets wildly complicated and I admit to not having a deep enough knowledge of all of it including the following civil war but I know a few bits.

I'm not really clued up either wilf tbh

Just now, Francie said:

I'm not really clued up either wilf tbh

I know Connolly (father and son) were raving communists and the son (I think) travelled to Russia to meet with Lenin.

The Russians hoped it would spark  a wider communist revolution in Europe and who better to start with than the biggest imperial power in the world.

There was (despite the English treatment of Ireland) no great hankering for breaking the union until the likes of Connolly and those like him started fanning the flames.

Thats how I understand it. 

It (imho) damaged both of us greatly.

34 minutes ago, WILF said:

I know Connolly (father and son) were raving communists and the son (I think) travelled to Russia to meet with Lenin.

The Russians hoped it would spark  a wider communist revolution in Europe and who better to start with than the biggest imperial power in the world.

There was (despite the English treatment of Ireland) no great hankering for breaking the union until the likes of Connolly and those like him started fanning the flames.

Thats how I understand it. 

It (imho) damaged both of us greatly.

Must get a read up on it wilf

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

So, @Francie, Irish National Party? How's that go?

Are they being slated as " Neo Nazi " and " Far Right Wing " yet? :hmm:

Yes apparently they have ken,look up Phillip dwyer on youtube while your there,he seems to be in the thick of it.

• Thanks 1
On 23/07/2022 at 17:57, Francie said:

Tell me this sandy,will you an these other politicians sacrifice all your carbon outputting or is it just us peasants yous want to cut back on?

Are you willing to not fly ever again?

Are you willing to get rid of your Internet connection?

Are you willing to get rid of your cars an cycle ewerywere?

Genuine question?

Id be willing to do all three of them and f**k all to do with carbon