Its Time to fight

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Have you heard some of the BBC announcers these days ?……talking in that backward f***ing pigeon English wog accent ? 
You can hardly understand what they are saying.

DEFUND!! ?

WWW.BBC.COM

Nigeria goment don condemn di killing of one Nigerian man, Alika Ogorchukwu wey be street...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course it’s got to do with colour. All the people form sub Sahara and Africa and Pakistan that come over here are all a particular colour. Their outlook on life and their morals and beliefs are mil

My little girl is ten , she reads a lot and the majority is nonsense fiction type “ Lottie brooks “ style books about girls her age and the dramas they face , new girl at school , makes new friends ,

Legal or illegal, the Asian and the African have been weaponised by politicians to f***ing destroy us……and it’s working ! You know one or two that are ok, so do I and so does everyone but the one

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

British licence payers must be funding the Africans reading the pidgin version? 

This was just on normal BBC mate, something about “da comooonitty sheld, lyyve fram tree tamoooro onli on da BeeeBeeeCeeee” 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

This was just on normal BBC mate, something about “da comooonitty sheld, lyyve fram tree tamoooro onli on da BeeeBeeeCeeee” 

? Listen to the cut-glass old Estonian newsreader accent.... 

WWW.BBC.COM

All di local and world tori wey you suppose know in 60 seconds!

My little girl is ten , she reads a lot and the majority is nonsense fiction type “ Lottie brooks “ style books about girls her age and the dramas they face , new girl at school , makes new friends , farts when talking to the hockey coach , nonsense like that , all very millennium pre pubescent Adrian mole type shite . harmless fluff . 

in WH Smith’s today , there was an entire table at the front , showcase placement , of a book called “boy meets boy “ 

Who the f**k in Durham is buying 100 plus copies of a ten year old boy meeting a boy his age and falling in love . It’s f***ing nonsense having this foisted upon our children . 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
42 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My little girl is ten , she reads a lot and the majority is nonsense fiction type “ Lottie brooks “ style books about girls her age and the dramas they face , new girl at school , makes new friends , farts when talking to the hockey coach , nonsense like that , all very millennium pre pubescent Adrian mole type shite . harmless fluff . 

in WH Smith’s today , there was an entire table at the front , showcase placement , of a book called “boy meets boy “ 

Who the f**k in Durham is buying 100 plus copies of a ten year old boy meeting a boy his age and falling in love . It’s f***ing nonsense having this foisted upon our children . 

Mental!

53 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I lost my shite the other day with a book in the house I'd already banned by walliams called boy in a dress, it appeared in a box set it's in bin now. It does feel like a bit of a battle against normalisation of men bumming one another , I take no issue with guys that keep it to them selves but have nothing but contempt against those who try to make it mainstream.

Edited by Borr
Feck you spell check
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Elchapo said:

That's the problem tho gnash , they ain't my people , I could count " my people " on my fingers and toes ,I'm no hard man but no coward either and would never not protect my own , I just don't call the population of the UK my people and I'd have  o problem waving good by to this sess pit of Pakis blacks polish Romanian etc etc this country and its people don't care about me and me about it 

But if everybody said that though mate then where do we stand as a group ?....in terms of breeding when did the desire to stand together and face problems leave our inherent genetics ?.... if we now take the " f**k everyone else im outta here " attitude then how can we truly respect the courage and accomplishments of previous generations.

We are constantly told that " we are all the same " in order to break down racial groups within communities when the reality is your Brixtons or Bradfords etc formed into the huge communities they did BECAUSE ultimately blacks want to be with blacks,pakis want to be with pakis and whites want to be with whites........but now we are being pushed out of our own lands and just accepting it....when/how have the great traits of determination and tenacity left our gene pool,because again,fight or flight isnt a decision its an instinct.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I would be happy moving to Flamborough away from Rotherham. I still know theirs places on this island away from the madness and post code gangs and large enclaves of immigrant communities who don't want to integrate. I don't blame WILF one bit for the decision he made for the best for his family in moving to Ireland. I myself keep telling my eldest daughter and her husband who is a coded welder to try moving abroad and give it a go.

Is Ireland some kind of sanctuary for white people then ? no its gradually turning into the same shithole the rest of Europe is turning into......ok i get it you get more for your dough in Ireland but lets not pretend there are no parts of England a man cant just as easily set up away from the issues of city life and still be amongst his own kind.

13 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Places like Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Thailand  have/had their Brit communities who steadfastly refused to assimilate into the local way of life.

When I've visited friends in these places they've asked me to bring things such as black pudding, haggis, marmite, oxo, etc.....all of which I'm sure are available in these places now ??

You can take the man out of Britain, but you can't take Britain out of the man !

Cheers.

You only have to look at the big international banks Goldman Sachs and the like and see the money they are ploughing into developments in parts of Europe traditionally associated with expat Brits to gauge how they are expecting native Brits to react to the future immigration issues at home.

22 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Is Ireland some kind of sanctuary for white people then ? no its gradually turning into the same shithole the rest of Europe is turning into......ok i get it you get more for your dough in Ireland but lets not pretend there are no parts of England a man cant just as easily set up away from the issues of city life and still be amongst his own kind.

Ireland isn't to far behind the UK when it comes to been turned into a shithole,dublin is ruined with them