Its Time to fight

10 hours ago, WILF said:

Small groups of lads have been saying for years that they want to break the connection between the person and the soil beneath their feet, it’s why we have seen the idea of “beasts of no nation” promoted so aggressively, why we have seen the rhetoric of “one race the human” race promoted so aggressively.

When you disconnect people from their land and their culture and their history then you disconnect them from each other……what you are left with is a rabble who care about nothing and have no identity to cling to, living instead week to week and pay cheque to pay cheque because there is nothing more to live for and nothing else to aspire to. 

The lads shouting the warnings have been written off as old fashioned, small minded, stupid, bigoted, hateful, Little Englanders, racists, nazis, fruitcakes, nutcases, moronic and all manner of other nasty labels and the worst part is that so, so many of our own bought into it and joined the chorus of nay sayers, they helped in their own demise.

Importing millions of people who have no connection, no genetic inheritance, no history, no cultural links and not a care for the land they come to into an indigenous population has been the frost in the mortar of the brick wall that makes a nation of people, that protects the future of your children and your grand children.

That wall is crumbling at a rate never before seen.

Its not about hate, it’s about reality, we have to stop and we have to stop helping them do it.

We have let them do untold damage so far, disconnecting the person from their soil was first, now they are coming at you from all angles because we have been enablers in letting them do the hard part.

Absolutely word for word perfect....been saying the same for years.

When a country is divided by incompatible ethnic groups,incompatible religious beliefs,incompatible cultural differences,incompatible political goals.....national unity is impossible.....and that is the time when the globalists step in to take control.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course it’s got to do with colour. All the people form sub Sahara and Africa and Pakistan that come over here are all a particular colour. Their outlook on life and their morals and beliefs are mil

My little girl is ten , she reads a lot and the majority is nonsense fiction type “ Lottie brooks “ style books about girls her age and the dramas they face , new girl at school , makes new friends ,

Legal or illegal, the Asian and the African have been weaponised by politicians to f***ing destroy us……and it’s working ! You know one or two that are ok, so do I and so does everyone but the one

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

Defo , England ain’t England no more and ain’t worth fighting for , if I had a decent job offer that better my family in a difrent  country I’d be gone tomorrow and wouldn’t look back ,  

I get that and totally understand folk who do it.......running away from the problem is all part of the nature versus nurture instinct and its fascinating to watch it play out because its human instinct that cannot be controlled.....some people struggle to run away from danger in exactly the same way that others struggle to go towards danger......yes it comes at a cost,be that family,finance or simple pain and suffering......but to quit on your own people to me is the ultimate sin as a man.

Pain is temporary but quitting lasts forever !

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I get that and totally understand folk who do it.......running away from the problem is all part of the nature versus nurture instinct and its fascinating to watch it play out because its human instinct that cannot be controlled.....some people struggle to run away from danger in exactly the same way that others struggle to go towards danger......yes it comes at a cost,be that family,finance or simple pain and suffering......but to quit on your own people to me is the ultimate sin as a man.

wilf won’t like reading that ? 

45 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

wilf won’t like reading that ? 

I think he knows my views mate like i say i cant do it but i understand people who do......that said,to me quitting on your country is nowhere near as bad as quitting on your own people that is simply unforgivable....repulsive quite frankly !

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I think he knows my views mate like i say i cant do it but i understand people who do......that said,to me quitting on your country is nowhere near as bad as quitting on your own people that is simply unforgivable....repulsive quite frankly !

?he knows i’m messing mate he did what’s best for him and his 

good for the craic is wilf 

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I think the fight or flight instinct of man changes as to whether or not they have children to protect. 

I couldn’t ever knock a man for changing his circumstances for the better of his own offspring.

But we’re a good while off abandoning our people and homeland yet, not in our lifetime anyway but it’s heading that way imo

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mother_Mary said:

I think the fight or flight instinct of man changes as to whether or not they have children to protect. 

I couldn’t ever knock a man for changing his circumstances for the better of his own offspring.

But we’re a good while off abandoning our people and homeland yet, not in our lifetime anyway but it’s heading that way imo

I find this whole concept of abandoning your own folks quiet interesting coming from a time and a group of pals where you stayed no matter what the odds even if it may mean getting done right in…..so I understand it.

I suppose we are able to have that kind of bond with others when you know that’s the type of people they are too…….similar to the pals brigades idea for want of a better example.

As Gnasher says, I am well aware of his views because we have spoken many times about it and I don’t take any offence at all, I get it, I really do.

However what I have said before and will say again here is that in my mind I never abandoned my country, my country abandoned me and my people abandoned themselves.

Make no mistake just living in a place don’t mean you have not abandoned it and all it ever represented, it’s history, it’s culture…….I feel no bond or affiliation to those people at all…..i f***ing loathe them.…..they are enablers.

Its not silly or stupid to stay if that’s how you are put together, how could you do anything else ? Your heart just wouldn’t allow you to do otherwise……but similarly it’s no crime to say I can’t stand the stink in this room any more because you no longer recognise the place or the people.

Anyway, it’s an interesting thing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like utter nonsense to me,.people move, improve their lives, we are explorers through a millennia of the need to move on follow seasons and game/harvests many of us desire change , we've managed to populate countries on the other side of the world. Maybe it's not the same for me as I moved around a lot, if you've only known one place and invested everything into finding your place in it I guess you don't want to uproot. There's nothing in any city in UK that would make me want to live in one , I've made my bed now regards not wanting to move my kids around schools etc, but I've tried to find a decent ish spot to do that. I grew up near Reading/Thames valley but in a village, I'd struggle to buy a garage there now , and wouldn't chose to live amonst big money or that close to the expanding guettos of Reading. Each to their own but I don't get the running away thing it's either improving life and future or a desire for new opportunities and places, or escaping a shithole lol. My grandfather didn't want to leave London, even though it was a slum, outside water supply three family in one house, my dad sleeping in kitchen. Thankfully they were pushed out to a new estate in Slough and from there my Oldman found opportunities and did well for himself and us as kids. He regretted not taking a job with yanks in Saudi and moving us all out there. I've had brief spells abroad, my mother (a Scot) didn't see the UK until she was 16, because of army life, she grew up in Malaya , Hong Kong etc school in France later. I want some foundation for my kids initially to build confidence and have a bit of a social group etc , but I'd love it if they set off on an adventure and it led to a better life in Canada or NZ or aus . 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

That's the problem tho gnash , they ain't my people , I could count " my people " on my fingers and toes ,I'm no hard man but no coward either and would never not protect my own , I just don't call the population of the UK my people and I'd have  o problem waving good by to this sess pit of Pakis blacks polish Romanian etc etc this country and its people don't care about me and me about it 

• Like 4
10 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Absolutely word for word perfect....been saying the same for years.

When a country is divided by incompatible ethnic groups,incompatible religious beliefs,incompatible cultural differences,incompatible political goals.....national unity is impossible.....and that is the time when the globalists step in to take control.

It's been designed that way.Not their first rodeo (the elite)_might be their 22nd one.They study the cycles of history,the rise and fall of empires and are trying to manipulate  the factors that ensure their own continued power and survival.One of those factors is moving large tribes of people to countries they don't have any traditional association to. Same idea as the guy in the bible who moved all the Israelites to Babylon - enslave people  in their own country -only a matter of time until they rebel.

• Like 3

People promote countries like Australia, New Zealand, Canada as alternatives to the UK, but they are not Shangri-La's or Utopias.

Dont get me wrong, they are great countries, Ive thoroughly enjoyed my times in them, but they are countries built on immigration, with many ethnic areas and huge problems with some of the indigenous and aboriginal populations.

Difference between those countries and the UK is it is far more difficult to get citizenship and they do not welcome illegal immigrants with open arms, as the UK does.

I went abroad for a better life for my family, when I retired I could have lived almost anywhere, but I chose to come home, not out of any patriotic ideals, but because I had a base here, family here and had a plan for how I wanted to spend my retirement.

Id advise anyone thinking of relocating abroad to do it ! If it doesn't work out, you can come home, but you at least gave it a go ?

Cheers.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Borr said:

Sounds like utter nonsense to me,.people move, improve their lives, we are explorers through a millennia 

This ? a rolling stone gathers no moss, some people are always curious as to what's around the corner, got to keep moving. 

• Like 2

I would be happy moving to Flamborough away from Rotherham. I still know theirs places on this island away from the madness and post code gangs and large enclaves of immigrant communities who don't want to integrate. I don't blame WILF one bit for the decision he made for the best for his family in moving to Ireland. I myself keep telling my eldest daughter and her husband who is a coded welder to try moving abroad and give it a go.

10 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

husband who is a coded welder to try moving abroad and give it a go.

My nephew is a welder on the railways in UK, makes decent cash but his mate who now lives in Australia earns 3 times as much welding and fabricating on a FIFO mine. Canada is also looking for welders.