Its Time to fight

2 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Small groups of lads have been saying for years that they want to break the connection between the person and the soil beneath their feet, it’s why we have seen the idea of “beasts of no nation” promoted so aggressively, why we have seen the rhetoric of “one race the human” race promoted so aggressively.

When you disconnect people from their land and their culture and their history then you disconnect them from each other……what you are left with is a rabble who care about nothing and have no identity to cling to, living instead week to week and pay cheque to pay cheque because there is nothing more to live for and nothing else to aspire to. 

The lads shouting the warnings have been written off as old fashioned, small minded, stupid, bigoted, hateful, Little Englanders, racists, nazis, fruitcakes, nutcases, moronic and all manner of other nasty labels and the worst part is that so, so many of our own bought into it and joined the chorus of nay sayers, they helped in their own demise.

Importing millions of people who have no connection, no genetic inheritance, no history, no cultural links and not a care for the land they come to into an indigenous population has been the frost in the mortar of the brick wall that makes a nation of people, that protects the future of your children and your grand children.

That wall is crumbling at a rate never before seen.

Its not about hate, it’s about reality, we have to stop and we have to stop helping them do it.

We have let them do untold damage so far, disconnecting the person from their soil was first, now they are coming at you from all angles because we have been enablers in letting them do the hard part.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course it’s got to do with colour. All the people form sub Sahara and Africa and Pakistan that come over here are all a particular colour. Their outlook on life and their morals and beliefs are mil

My little girl is ten , she reads a lot and the majority is nonsense fiction type “ Lottie brooks “ style books about girls her age and the dramas they face , new girl at school , makes new friends ,

Legal or illegal, the Asian and the African have been weaponised by politicians to f***ing destroy us……and it’s working ! You know one or two that are ok, so do I and so does everyone but the one

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, WILF said:

Small groups of lads have been saying for years that they want to break the connection between the person and the soil beneath their feet, it’s why we have seen the idea of “beasts of no nation” promoted so aggressively, why we have seen the rhetoric of “one race the human” race promoted so aggressively.

When you disconnect people from their land and their culture and their history then you disconnect them from each other……what you are left with is a rabble who care about nothing and have no identity to cling to, living instead week to week and pay cheque to pay cheque because there is nothing more to live for and nothing else to aspire to. 

The lads shouting the warnings have been written off as old fashioned, small minded, stupid, bigoted, hateful, Little Englanders, racists, nazis, fruitcakes, nutcases, moronic and all manner of other nasty labels and the worst part is that so, so many of our own bought into it and joined the chorus of nay sayers, they helped in their own demise.

Importing millions of people who have no connection, no genetic inheritance, no history, no cultural links and not a care for the land they come to into an indigenous population has been the frost in the mortar of the brick wall that makes a nation of people, that protects the future of your children and your grand children.

That wall is crumbling at a rate never before seen.

Its not about hate, it’s about reality, we have to stop and we have to stop helping them do it.

We have let them do untold damage so far, disconnecting the person from their soil was first, now they are coming at you from all angles because we have been enablers in letting them do the hard part.

20 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Instead of spouting shite on here on a daily basis why don’t you actually do something IF YOU really believe in what your saying ??????

Your all wind and piss mate .

Go live your life instead of wasting it on here ffs ?

I’m living my life quiet happily thank you very much, away from the devastation and hell and corruption of my land people like you helped create.

Hands up, folks like you won, your voice and your way of thinking eclipses mine and how’s all that working out for you ?

Enjoy 

39 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Your full of shit

My daughter has more right than you to the country you now call home if we go by your rules you idiot.

Your full of Shoit as they say in your adopted country .

In 20-30 years maybe a few more it will all be over for you.

You will be dust ‘ gone ‘no more and you just don’t get it do you ?

Its nothing to do with colour’ there are good and bad in every creed and colour.

Thats the benchmark and those you took the jab off are the people everyone’s gripe should be with not the colour of someone’s skin.

You say you believe in Jesus and Christ.

Do you think Jesus was white lol ? 

You cannot see the woods for the trees .

WilfyConfused.Com

Of course it’s got to do with colour. All the people form sub Sahara and Africa and Pakistan that come over here are all a particular colour. Their outlook on life and their morals and beliefs are miles apart from what we hold in the west. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5
2 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Some but not all ‘ and that’s my point .

Judge people on their deeds not their colour .

Some shithouse blacks ‘ Asians and Europeans - Brits just as there are good Blacks - Asians and Europeans ect 

No … All the migrants that come here illegally all think the same. They weren’t born here they weren’t raised here they were raised with a completely opposing view of life to us. 

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, socks said:

No … All the migrants that come here illegally all think the same. They weren’t born here they weren’t raised here they were raised with a completely opposing view of life to us. 

Legal or illegal, the Asian and the African have been weaponised by politicians to f***ing destroy us……and it’s working !

You know one or two that are ok, so do I and so does everyone but the one or two ain’t the problem, it’s the collective that’s the problem…..inherited racial instinct will always surface in a massive collective, it will infect every pore of its host which is what we are seeing played out in the UK and Europe.

It’s no secret why we keep seeing more and more and more 3rd world behaviour, 3rd world looking towns and city’s.

Everyone wants to talk about “the person” it’s always “Oh the person can be good or bad no matter what their colour”…….when will they get it through their thick heads that it ain’t about the singular, it’s about the effect of the group and when you realise that then you understand that one is one too many.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
25 minutes ago, WILF said:

Legal or illegal, the Asian and the African have been weaponised by politicians to f***ing destroy us……and it’s working !

You know one or two that are ok, so do I and so does everyone but the one or two ain’t the problem, it’s the collective that’s the problem…..inherited racial instinct will always surface in a massive collective, it will infect every pore of its host which is what we are seeing played out in the UK and Europe.

It’s no secret why we keep seeing more and more and more 3rd world behaviour, 3rd world looking towns and city’s.

Everyone wants to talk about “the person” it’s always “Oh the person can be good or bad no matter what their colour”…….when will they get it through their thick heads that it ain’t about the singular, it’s about the effect of the group and when you realise that then you understand that one is one too many.

That's the thing though... Il ask you I get exactly what you're saying.. have you been to or planning on go to custom House ?

Where has the covid thread gone?I searched for it but can't find it so il put it here.

Six Canadians doctors dead in two weeks apparently after there umpteenth booster.canadian gov said not vaccine related?

1 hour ago, stop.end said:

That's the thing though... Il ask you I get exactly what you're saying.. have you been to or planning on go to custom House ?

Why what’s happening at customs house ?

1 hour ago, JBs Left Peg said:

That’s a different debate .

Wilf thinks anyone of any colour bar milk white shouldn’t be here.

As Iv said my daughter has more claim to Eire than him if he cares to follow his own rules lol 

I think that too, i think we should keep our gene pool clean, infact sparkling white, but i also think we aee being weakened to be taken over and the power shift is going back to the east or middle east again, its happened for millenia, every ruler, empire or dynasty has held top rank and then fell from within, what we are doing now in the west, full of our own self importance that we let the loonies take over the assylum

On 20/07/2022 at 17:58, WILF said:

No offence taken.

But, it is that easy if you want to do it and as for the quitting bit, I had the opinion that the country had quit on itself years ago but like you, that’s just me being blunt about what it think ?

Defo , England ain’t England no more and ain’t worth fighting for , if I had a decent job offer that better my family in a difrent  country I’d be gone tomorrow and wouldn’t look back ,  

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Where has the covid thread gone?I searched for it but can't find it so il put it here.

Six Canadians doctors dead in two weeks apparently after there umpteenth booster.canadian gov said not vaccine related?

How many boosters are people up to now mate?