Its Time to fight

Ireland has an oil reserve of at least 1.5billion barrels of quality oil,just of the south coast of Ireland,the best in Europe an what have we done with it f**k all.

It's ready to go but they've done nothing but wait for the scraps from the table.

Martin an varadkar needs sacked after all we pay there wages,an we want them gone.

• Like 2

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course it’s got to do with colour. All the people form sub Sahara and Africa and Pakistan that come over here are all a particular colour. Their outlook on life and their morals and beliefs are mil

My little girl is ten , she reads a lot and the majority is nonsense fiction type “ Lottie brooks “ style books about girls her age and the dramas they face , new girl at school , makes new friends ,

Legal or illegal, the Asian and the African have been weaponised by politicians to f***ing destroy us……and it’s working ! You know one or two that are ok, so do I and so does everyone but the one

Posted Images

Not just oil but lots of gas also,the green loving goverment has to go,barryroe needs opened up.

I bet the eu want it kept shut,we won't need them,Ireland will be sufficient I they open it,f**k the eu

Edited by Francie
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Not just oil but lots of gas also,the green loving goverment has to go,barryroe needs opened up.

I bet the eu want it kept shut,we won't need them,Ireland will be sufficient I they open it,f**k the eu

Irelands government in Europe makes the rules and tell the member countries what to do !

Even the U.K., which has left the EU still has the ECHR telling us our immigration policy.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

Irelands government in Europe makes the rules and tell the member countries what to do !

Even the U.K., which has left the EU still has the ECHR telling us our immigration policy.

Cheers.

Anyone who supports this tyranny needs done for treason,the Irish gov are pathetic an weak,sovereign countries should not be taking there orders from outside there borders charts.

There's backhanders been taken by politicians in Ireland guarnteed

• Like 1
On 19/07/2022 at 17:21, Francie said:

The wef is coming for Ireland,the Irish goverment want to cut 'emissions' by 50% by 2030,what the f**k is thst all about,thst eamon Ryan is a f***ing nutter

Ryan is an obvious target, I remember  last election ,Mary Lou and Indian faggit arguing over which of them would bring in the biggest carbon tax. Hang the whole lot of them with the 1 rope.

• Thanks 2
8 hours ago, Francie said:

Ireland has an oil reserve of at least 1.5billion barrels of quality oil,just of the south coast of Ireland,the best in Europe an what have we done with it f**k all.

It's ready to go but they've done nothing but wait for the scraps from the table.

Martin an varadkar needs sacked after all we pay there wages,an we want them gone.

The national resources of Ireland belong to the people of ireland not the EU or big international companies .

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tinytiger said:

Ryan is an obvious target, I remember  last election ,Mary Lou and Indian faggit arguing over which of them would bring in the biggest carbon tax. Hang the whole lot of them with the 1 rope.

As the 3 Bucks bloke says, there’s 2 bollocks in the Green Party and Eamon Ryan is both of them !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Francie said:

Anyone who supports this tyranny needs done for treason,the Irish gov are pathetic an weak,sovereign countries should not be taking there orders from outside there borders charts.

There's backhanders been taken by politicians in Ireland guarnteed

Any one objection to the EU , open borders, mass immigration ,woke nonsence,etc, etc ,  is automatically labelled far right ,extremist or white supremacist .

• Like 2

There's an attack on the cattle an farmers because of methane,how many hundreds of millions ruminant wild animals are in the world?deer,buffalo etc

Are we going to cull them or just blame cattle?

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Francie said:

There's an attack on the cattle an farmers because of methane,how many hundreds of millions ruminant wild animals are in the world?deer,buffalo etc

Are we going to cull them or just blame cattle?

Just going to bend over and take a big ??up the arse, and do whats told, i always said to you that you want to take the power from GB away and hand it to the eussr and not be independent, the eu will feel 1000 times worse than gb, already starting with the niglets and camel jockeys already invading eire. Wheres the signs up on the walls??? Like the old brits go home? For the invaders, also where is sf/ira and their stance on Ireland being free? And what plans do they have when it hits like rotherham, rochdale etc etc? Id love to know the plans on when that shit happens enmasse

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Just going to bend over and take a big ??up the arse, and do whats told, i always said to you that you want to take the power from GB away and hand it to the eussr and not be independent, the eu will feel 1000 times worse than gb, already starting with the niglets and camel jockeys already invading eire. Wheres the signs up on the walls??? Like the old brits go home? For the invaders, also where is sf/ira and their stance on Ireland being free? And what plans do they have when it hits like rotherham, rochdale etc etc? Id love to know the plans on when that shit happens enmasse

I don't support the shinners len,an f**k the eu too lol

• Like 2