Its Time to fight

1 hour ago, paul sr said:

The EU  want european farmers to reduce there herd numbers , but the EU want to import beef from Brazil . The irish government want to stop Irish people from harvesting turf, but they are importing turf from Latvia . How could it be more environmentally friendly to import beef from Brazil and turf from Latvia ? .                     The politicians and main st media need to explain how you can take in one million people to a small country and at the same time lower emissions .

These politicians think they own the land an can impose whatever they like under fear,lies,deceit,it's clear to see these people have an  agenda for themselves an there 'masters' not the people,there blatant hypocrisy is astonishing,these politicians are lying straight to our face,Irelands population is f***ing tiny,ffs five million odds,how much emissions are we actually putting out?

• Like 3

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course it’s got to do with colour. All the people form sub Sahara and Africa and Pakistan that come over here are all a particular colour. Their outlook on life and their morals and beliefs are mil

My little girl is ten , she reads a lot and the majority is nonsense fiction type “ Lottie brooks “ style books about girls her age and the dramas they face , new girl at school , makes new friends ,

Legal or illegal, the Asian and the African have been weaponised by politicians to f***ing destroy us……and it’s working ! You know one or two that are ok, so do I and so does everyone but the one

Posted Images

Characteristic 2000 2010 2021
Germany 854.4 783.2 628.9
Italy 434.4 397.1 311.2
Poland 299.8 323.8 309.1
France 381.5 360.4 273.6
Spain 309.3 300.1 245.7
Netherlands 216.2 226.5 178.2
Belgium 136.3 133.5 114.7
Czechia 124.1 116.5 92.4
Romania 88.9 78.2 70.3
Austria 63.5 67.8 58.4
Greece 102.6 94.6 56.5
Hungary 55.3 48.7 45.7
Bulgaria 43.4 45.6 41.7
Sweden 57.7 56.9 40.1
Portugal 61.3 51.5 39.7
Finland 58.9 63.9 37.2
Ireland 43.6 42.5 34.8
Slovakia 36.3 36.1 31.7
Denmark 57.5 51.3 28.1
Estonia 17.2 22.9 18
Croatia 17.5 18.8 15.7
Lithuania 10.9 13.2 12.1
Slovenia 14 15.2 11.6
Luxembourg 9 12 9.3
Latvia 6.9 9.2 7.4
Cyprus 8 8.8 7.2
Showing entries 1 to 26 (26 entries in total)

We're being taken for absolute mugs,Irelands co2 has dropped from the year 2000?

Even at that we are producing very low amounts on the grand scale 34.8 million metric tons a year compared to Germany who's at least 20 times more than us but out politicians are trying to reduce is more by destroying Irelands farming an life in general,ffs were under 1% of of worlds footprint but are f***ing looney politicians want to reduce it more,this is total madness has no one thought to point this out to these f***ing looney that's trying impose there will on us,f**k thst.

On 20/07/2022 at 22:16, Francie said:

As the bible says In revelation Ireland an the world is fast approaching a cashless soceity,

The relentless drive by the banks to reduce our access to cash moves on apace with AIB now ending cash services at 70 branches. The bank will will no longer offer cash and cheque services at the counter at these branches, or through machines inside the bank, from the 30th of September and the 21st of October 2022.

Coins, cheques, foreign exchange, bank drafts will no longer be available, and  drop safes, night safes and cash machines will be removed.

A day is fast approaching when all purchases will have to be by card, but please remember that whoever issues the card can control how you use it. Banks have been known to block payments to organisations or services of which they disapprove. The state can also tax cards  or block your account for any reason it chooses. Cash in hand is your money, to spend as you please and without restriction. Cash is king. Resist the movement to a cashless society. RIPOFF REPUBLIC

That will give cryptos actual value as currency, rather than investment commodities, as they are embraced by libertarians wanting an alternatives to the regulated €£$ currencies.

• Like 1

I really do hope you Irish folk don't let this happen I think it will be a bigger fight than the previous troubles though with no loss of life. On a lighter note my youngest daughter is in Dublin this weekend with the son in law as he his playing a big money match at pool I hope he wins like I hope the folk of Ireland win against these proposals. 

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Francie said:

we are producing very low amounts on the grand scale 34.8 million metric tons a year compared to Germany who's at least 20 times more than us

Have you considered this within the context of the difference in population ? 

83.129.000 to 5.028.000......Ireland's Co2 emissions are 50% higher than EU average. 

Edited by sandymere
4 minutes ago, sandymere said:

83.129.000 to 5.028.000......Ireland's Co2 emissions are 50% higher than EU average. 

And have you considered that most of Ireland is grass and trees which sequester Co2 ?

Has that been factored into things I wonder ?

X amount of Co2 in an urban environment is a different prospect to X amount of Co2 in a mixed forest and herbal lay environment.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, sandymere said:

It does not matter what our population is sandy,at the end of the day the fact are  are output of carbon is  miniscule compared to most countries

It's a scam an a farce,the uk is 324 million metric tons an even that is low compared to the bigger countries,so they can f**k off way there scam.

Let me know when we're a quarter of what Germany putting out an then I might take it seriously,but it never will because our population will never be near Germany,its a scam.

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

I really do hope you Irish folk don't let this happen I think it will be a bigger fight than the previous troubles though with no loss of life. On a lighter note my youngest daughter is in Dublin this weekend with the son in law as he his playing a big money match at pool I hope he wins like I hope the folk of Ireland win against these proposals. 

Thank you tats,there's plenty fighting back against the globalists/wef they just don't get on the mainstream,we will fight these traitors an get rid of them.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

That will give cryptos actual value as currency, rather than investment commodities, as they are embraced by libertarians wanting an alternatives to the regulated €£$ currencies.

It will born,its on its way but we will fight it to the death.aib bank has 'postponed' going cashless in the 70 branches,theres been uproar here,but it's not enough,but there's already 30 aib banks cashless already,the f***ing rats after getting bailed out to the tune of 60billion from the taxpayers,an 70% owned by the goverment

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Tell me this sandy,will you an these other politicians sacrifice all your carbon outputting or is it just us peasants yous want to cut back on?

Are you willing to not fly ever again?

Are you willing to get rid of your Internet connection?

Are you willing to get rid of your cars an cycle ewerywere?

Genuine question?

These irish politicians who's working with an trying to implement the w.e.f policies are traitors to Ireland an should be tryed.

In there pretend quest to lower carbon output they are destroying Irelands fabric,its identity,its traditions by ceasing all of Irelands rural practices,beef,turf,etc 

But on the other hand they are importing it from different countries,how f***ing stupid does these devil's think we are,importing shite from other countries is way more polluting than homegrown produce,has no one said that to Michael Martin the wee snake,f**k him an eamon Ryan.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, baker boy said:

A lot of first World hypocrites jumping on the climate change band wagon and the ones shouting the loudest are the ones with the biggest carbon footprints

Excatly bb,someone needs to get these c**ts face to face an hit them with what you said.

4 hours ago, WILF said:

And have you considered that most of Ireland is grass and trees which sequester Co2 ?

Has that been factored into things I wonder ?

X amount of Co2 in an urban environment is a different prospect to X amount of Co2 in a mixed forest and herbal lay environment.

And? 

3 hours ago, Francie said:

Tell me this sandy,will you an these other politicians sacrifice all your carbon outputting or is it just us peasants yous want to cut back on?

Are you willing to not fly ever again?

Are you willing to get rid of your Internet connection?

Are you willing to get rid of your cars an cycle ewerywere?

Genuine question?

I have flown once, only drive when necessary,  run walk and cycle.  I do what I can for the future of my children but individuals can  only do somuch. That’s why governments need to lead change.

Ps There's still a few nutter denialist about but thankfully they're getting swamped by reality. 

• Like 1