Its Time to fight

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course it’s got to do with colour. All the people form sub Sahara and Africa and Pakistan that come over here are all a particular colour. Their outlook on life and their morals and beliefs are mil

My little girl is ten , she reads a lot and the majority is nonsense fiction type “ Lottie brooks “ style books about girls her age and the dramas they face , new girl at school , makes new friends ,

Legal or illegal, the Asian and the African have been weaponised by politicians to f***ing destroy us……and it’s working ! You know one or two that are ok, so do I and so does everyone but the one

Posted Images

Eamon Ryan of the green party has banned smokeless fuel in Ireland from October onwards,even tho smokeless fuel is full of nasty,there no common sense left just an agenda.

The nord pipeline is under mateinance right now,will it be sorted for winter I think noot?

Ireland stopped covid restrictions because they knew the 'refugees' were coming from Ukraine.

The w.h.o man in Ireland has said Ireland should bring back restrictions because cases are rising in Europe.

I thought we had to follow the science,there's high cases but low icu admission.

The wef agenda is in full flow.

WE WILL BE LOCKDOWN BY WINTER

WHAT ARE SE GLING TO DO IS THE QUESTION?

22 minutes ago, Francie said:

Eamon Ryan of the green party has banned smokeless fuel in Ireland from October onwards,even tho smokeless fuel is full of nasty,there no common sense left just an agenda.

The nord pipeline is under mateinance right now,will it be sorted for winter I think noot?

Ireland stopped covid restrictions because they knew the 'refugees' were coming from Ukraine.

The w.h.o man in Ireland has said Ireland should bring back restrictions because cases are rising in Europe.

I thought we had to follow the science,there's high cases but low icu admission.

The wef agenda is in full flow.

WE WILL BE LOCKDOWN BY WINTER

WHAT ARE SE GLING TO DO IS THE QUESTION?

Well, I don’t know about you mate but Personally if I got fed up I’d just look for another house in a warm country, Sicily or mainland Italy maybe.

Greece ? 
Id move anywhere now I have done it once.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I thought Nord stream went back on line yesterday after normal preventive maintenance ?

Cheers.

Not yet charts,it's to be turned back on tomorrow 21st,but reuters are reporting it won't be normal capacity it will be reduced.

Ireland has no reserves an are a small player on the scene,there's going to be shortages come winter guarnteed

Edited by Francie
14 minutes ago, Francie said:

Not yet charts,it's to be turned back on tomorrow 21st,but reuters are reporting it won't be normal capacity it will be reduced.

Ireland has no reserves an are a small player on the scene,there's going to be shortages come winter guarnteed

Thanks for that, mate ? I read in the Mail the other day that it was back on line, but the Mail is about as accurate and truthful as the rest of the MSM ! ? !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, WILF said:

Well, I don’t know about you mate but Personally if I got fed up I’d just look for another house in a warm country, Sicily or mainland Italy maybe.

Greece ? 
Id move anywhere now I have done it once.

For some Wilf ,a) It ain’t that easy b) They ain’t quitters .
Giving up and moving is a very soft option .I’m sure we’ve done this before .No malice intended  just a blunt take from my point of view .

• Like 1
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

For some Wilf ,a) It ain’t that easy b) They ain’t quitters .
Giving up and moving is a very soft option .I’m sure we’ve done this before .No malice intended  just a blunt take from my point of view .

No offence taken.

But, it is that easy if you want to do it and as for the quitting bit, I had the opinion that the country had quit on itself years ago but like you, that’s just me being blunt about what it think ?

• Like 2

As the bible says In revelation Ireland an the world is fast approaching a cashless soceity,

The relentless drive by the banks to reduce our access to cash moves on apace with AIB now ending cash services at 70 branches. The bank will will no longer offer cash and cheque services at the counter at these branches, or through machines inside the bank, from the 30th of September and the 21st of October 2022.

Coins, cheques, foreign exchange, bank drafts will no longer be available, and  drop safes, night safes and cash machines will be removed.

A day is fast approaching when all purchases will have to be by card, but please remember that whoever issues the card can control how you use it. Banks have been known to block payments to organisations or services of which they disapprove. The state can also tax cards  or block your account for any reason it chooses. Cash in hand is your money, to spend as you please and without restriction. Cash is king. Resist the movement to a cashless society. RIPOFF REPUBLIC

• Like 9
On 19/07/2022 at 17:21, Francie said:

The wef is coming for Ireland,the Irish goverment want to cut 'emissions' by 50% by 2030,what the f**k is thst all about,thst eamon Ryan is a f***ing nutter

The EU  want european farmers to reduce there herd numbers , but the EU want to import beef from Brazil . The irish government want to stop Irish people from harvesting turf, but they are importing turf from Latvia . How could it be more environmentally friendly to import beef from Brazil and turf from Latvia ? .                     The politicians and main st media need to explain how you can take in one million people to a small country and at the same time lower emissions .

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
17 minutes ago, paul sr said:

The EU  want european farmers to reduce there herd numbers , but the EU want to import beef from Brazil . The irish government want to stop Irish people from harvesting turf, but they are importing turf from Latvia . How could it be more environmentally friendly to import beef from Brazil and turf from Latvia ? .                     The politicians and main st media need to explain how you can take in one million people to a small country and at the same time lower emissions .

That is exactly the point being made by Dutch farmers. The harmful emmissions will just be created elsewhere whilst being added to by transport emmissions and cause local unemployment. 

• Like 4