XL Bulls killing people

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a lovely big white dog that i got from spain . He had a little anataolian shepherd in him im sure. He had the corkscrew tail and the double dew claws that can be a trait with them . His genetics

That's the thing especially pet owners not taking responsibility   I owned a decent terrier monty a bit hyper at times but generally well behaved  but he went for my grand daughter he was pts inside a

until then,the clowns will keep breeding the arse out of them and fools will still buy them....   seen some young mother pushing a pram with 2 little ones walking alongside a puppy Kangal

Posted Images

2 hours ago, poxon said:

Bet there’s a couple mate. A lad I know an work with has just put on our works what’s app group his cousin has got a litter of 12 for sale £1300 a pup he said she’s had 3litters already so it’s about time he has one…..ffs dippy feckers everywhere 

I always see people with them in raw shop and first thing they say is I'm breeding once old anufe ,

A pal of mine who usually keeps working dogs has just been given his sons bully thing.

The son payed over £2,000 for it but soon got bored with it and his dad took it because it wasn't getting walked or trained.

To be fair, it's a lovely, laid back dog. People and dog friendly....but absolutely useless for anything other than eating and shitting. 

I was almost tempted to say " I'll have it" , but I gave my head a shake and thought better of it !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski

why is it such a suprise that such a dangerous dog that is breed for one thing then turns around and does what it is breed to do ?.unfortunately people seem to have lost all common sense and need to told it is a very dangerous animal that can easily kill an adult male let alone some poor kid ffs.

1 hour ago, .357shooter said:

why is it such a suprise that such a dangerous dog that is breed for one thing then turns around and does what it is breed to do ?.unfortunately people seem to have lost all common sense and need to told it is a very dangerous animal that can easily kill an adult male let alone some poor kid ffs.

The only one thing them big useless things are bred for is money and that's why there has been no though put into the health and temperament of the breeding stock.

I'm not too clued up on the proper bulls they were bred from at one time but I'm pretty sure a man aggressive dog was a liability in their intended sport where people had to tend to them and wouldn't have been bred from so much?

• Like 5

Money pure and simple 

most little toy breeds are horrible like c**ts you wouldn’t have anywhere near your kids and that’s due to not breeding for temperament thought only going towards money and possibly breeding for KC horrendous standards but because there so small it gets shrugged of by owners 

these things same reason but on a bigger scale that can cause more physical harm 

tbh I’ve only ever seen three local two wouldn’t have energy for good 1.5 mile walk but sitting in a house and something kicks of or kid pulls an ear then probably different story they don’t even look physically able for any type of work or activity 

the 3rd bit fitter look but just growled whole time even when assured by owner and I was scratching its back still growling 

totally fecking useless other than to full a bank account rapid some boy on Facebook the other week was advertising pocket bullies x pattwrdales thank god he god ripped apart “be great workers” ?

• Like 1
On 19/07/2022 at 19:15, W. Katchum said:

See that shows your true colours you absolutely coward of a man, why not kill the dog infront of owner, or go make owner sort his own problem, instead you wanna poison an animal that don’t know no better, where do you draw the line, biting, barking? Why not just phone the cops if you feel that strongly but to poison a dog is as low as it gets imho, little word of adviceC if I ever cross you, don’t ever think that’s acceptable cos of anybody poisoned my dogs I’d leave em in a bloody mess, an wouldn’t be a Fcuking sneak about it 

Bit related to the poisoning comment but whoever did this needs there head looking at. Sickening.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

WARNING: DISTRESSING CONTENT Arsonists struck the kennels in Rhymney...

On 19/07/2022 at 22:51, W. Katchum said:

But it wouldn’t bring them back, fact

so anything else is just pure shite, why not call the cops or summat if your that worried but instead you think it’s okay to play the masked vigilante you twit, but a guy who does summat openly is Rambo, your one mixed in Cnut max, you ever remember the pm your sent me about a ticket to a game for my son?? You goin on about all the agro there would be ak how a great day it was gonna be , your Fcuking pathetic, an that’s a fact ?

I think  what will happen  with these type bull breeds, they will go on the DDB list, just like apbt did,  it prob take few more deaths unfortunately, before it happens. Any type dog can attack, bloody, collies on farms will bite you. I told on here about my younger brother, when we were teens, our dalmatian, bit him on the wrist, he told me the pain, like having your hand slammed between a feckin door, still got the scar now as 64 year old bloke. Now that was just of a 65 lb dog, with normal type head/jaw power. So these big type bull things, with head like bucket, the bite jaw power, be terrible on kid or adults. I could never poison a dog, I rather put me 686 12g in its head, but as said law/government will sort this out sooner than latter, once few more people/ kids are killed. ?

• Like 1